20

COLA.

SEHUN POV

I'm so stupid. I should have told him. I should have told Kai too. But honestly? He should have give me a chance to explain everything. IT'S STILL YOUR FAULT, OH 'heartbreaker' SEHUN. Thanks brain, for putting more salt into the wound. Very Helpfull, really. NO PROBLEM, Just making sure you feel guilty of what you've done. YEAH YEAH YEAH, i got it okay? YOUR FAULT, YOUR FAULT YOUR FAULT. Brain cut it already. FINE, YOUR FAULT. Gawd.

 

flashback

I really need to go find a bathroom. I NEEEEED A TOILET T_T

"I'll be right back!" Handing Luhan my precious bubbletea.

"Where are you goi... YOUR CELLPHONE!"

"..." I just ran off without responding back. I just need to pee like SERIOUSLY.

I ran to the toilet and saw a bunch of men standing in Lines. WHY ARE THEY STANDING THERE? Definetly to worship the magic toilet bowl DUMB. Really? Facepalm. Sorry, I can't think normally in my situation. Like I said DUMB. You're my brain! SADLY AM. I couldn't stand still anymore, I was hoping from right foot to left foot looking like a retarted kid trying to make a new choreography.  OH MY AJBDKJBXAHDBDLLNAL!!!!!!    1 more person before me. The guy turned around.

"Do you really need to go to the toilet?"

"No, I like standing in lines to wait for my turn to admire a publictoilet. Isn't it exciting?"

"Huh? You're joking right?" SARCASM DUDE SARCASM.

"OH REALLY? I didn't know. UGH. You're the one, who's asking stupid questions."

"Sorry for asking. You can go ahead since you seem to nearly piss yourself."

"THAAAAANKS!!"

My belt. I couldn't unbelt it. , SHESHUS I'm going to pee on my pants. Another try and i unbelt my belt. HALLELUJA. UUH... This feels sooooo good. What a relief. I should have gone earlier when I was at school. I think Luhan wouldn't  have mind. DUDE, you were already 15 minutes late... Right.. ALWAYS.

I went out and thanked the guy again for letting me go first and made my way back to Luhan. Luhan was looking on the ground, face all red, clenching his hand into a fiest,  he clenched his hand so hard that it turned pale white. Did something happened while I was at the bathroom? Probably. I need to check it. I was soo worried that I run towards him and took his hands. He looked up, I could see tear drops in his eyes.

He quickly pulled away his hands, stood up and threw my cellphone, what I think it was, hard enough on my chest for me to cough. He stood up and slapped my face. I stood there in shock. I went speechless at his actions. What did I do? I put my hand on the cheeks that was now producing a red hand print. What's up with him today?

"Go play your games with others. I'm not a ing play-doll. WIT!"

I saw tears escaping his eyes. He grabbed his schoolbag and made his way to the exit. WHAT DID YOU DO AGAIN OH SEHUN? I honestly don't know. You failed. yeps, I failed... I picked up my phone that was lying on the floor and wanted to run after him. I looked at my cellphone and my eyes went wide when I saw the text progress.

.

 

FROM: JONGIN  8==D

      How's the plan going with Luhan?


TO: JONGIN  8==D

    What plan?

 

It was obviously written by luhan.

 

FROM: JONGIN  8==D

      Did you already ed him? Dude. You're getting old.
      Btw. I have a bet with Kris. I said it will take you 3 days.
      He said two. Seem like I will win. kekekekeke

 

. THE PLAN. I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION IT TO KAI, THAT I'VE CHANGED MY MIND. Wait.. did he said BET? Idiot.

 

TO: JONGIN  8==D

    .


FROM: JONGIN  8==D

      Wanna ? :x

 

I ran after Luhan and was happy to catch up with him. He wasn't that far yet. He was waiting for the bus to come. 

"Let me explain Luhan!"

"No need Sehun. I got it. I should have known it from the beginning."

"But..."

"Be honest Sehun. Did you plan on ing me as soon as possible?"

"Well.. yes.. but.."

"Cut it Sehun."

"I don't want to do it anymore because I really started liking you. I really like you hyung."

"A little bit too late. You Like me? Prove it." The bus came and he hopped in.

 

flashback ends

 

PROVE IT. - It's still running through my mind. PROVE IT. PROVE IT. PROVE IT. PROVE I... Okay I got it. What am I going to do about this? I'm ed up. How should I prove it ? I never did something like this. Why in the world has it to be Him? Why did the universe choose him for me to fall inlove with? This is just stupid. I don't have any clue of how to prove someone my love. OH SEHUN, DON'T GIVE UP. FIGHTING!

RIIING - RIIIING - RIIIIING.. pick up the phone RIIIIING - RIIIIIING -RIIII...

"Hello?"

"YEOL? Where are you?"

"I just reached home. Why ?"

"Come over."

"It's 8.45 p.m, what do you want Sehun? I'm not going to come just to kill a spider for you."

"YAH! That was a long time ago."

"Yeah 2 days ago."

"No seriously. It's an emergency! I need your help. I'm desperate."

"BYE."

"CHAAANYEOL PWEEASE."

"Uh. Okay."

"Bring your guitar with you alright?"

"Whatever you're planning, I'm surely gonna regret this."

White Roses? Checked. Red Roses? Checked. Candles? 1..2..3..[..]15,16,17[..]28,29,30,31[..]49,50.. Checked. Cupcake? Checked. Little stuffedtoy deer + paper with the message on? CHECK. Chanyeol and the guitar....?

DING DONG.

CHECKED.

I opened the door and it was Chanyeol carrying his favorite guitar. Perfect. I let him sit down on the couch while I got upstairs and made myself ready for the event. I changed my clothes. Combed my hair. Sprayed Perfume. GOODLOOKING SEHUN? Checked. I went downstairs finding a sleeping chanyeol. Woaah, i've been away for 5 minutes and he already fell asleep? Time to wake up though.

"What time is it?" I looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

"9 p.m Let's go? Help me carry this."

"What's up with all this? Where are we heading too?" I told him everything.

While we were driving, my hands started to get sweaty. I'm sooo nervous. How will he react? Will he still reject me? I hope his not angry anymore. I don't need another handprint on my face. He really slapped the out of me. I never done this kind of proving love to someone, I hope it will end good. Thank god there's something called GOOGLE where you can find EVERYTHING. Whoever invented GOOGLE. THAAAAAAANK YOU!

We were now in front of the gates. WOOOAAAAH I never knew he lives in this kind of house. Tao was already awaiting us. I told him everything and luckily he didn't argue or cursed me for what I did. We quietly made our way to Luhans window. 9 pm his bedroom lights were still bruning. Good, he's still awake.

We started to put the candles into a heart shape form, it seemed more romantic then just making a circle. Tao was spreading the roses everywhere, he looked like a flower girl boy. Chanyeol went into their house to get a chair to sit down. I was holding the big cupcake, that I made extra for tonight. We started to light up the candles. This is it.

GO SEHUN GO!

I took out my phone and texted him.

 

TO: MINE. <3

    Go out of your balcony.

 

It took him 10 minutes to finally walk out of the balcony. I was now standing in the middle of the heartshaped candles. As soon as he looked out, Chanyeol started to play the guitar and I started to rap an apology, we practised on the way to Luhans house. After I finished I saw him disappeard in his bedroom. MISSION FAILED.

I thanked Tao and Chanyeol for helping me. I just wanted to cry. I lost the only one who really liked me, not because of my money, looks and title but for who I am. GREAT JOB OH SEHUN. I was about to leave when I heard the door opened up.

"Stop!" I turned around to see a teary eyed Luhan. I began to tell him everything that popped out of my mind.

"... you should know I really like you. You made me fall inlove again. Your the reason why I'm not afraid to try. Your the reason why I suddenly believe in love again after I sworn never to fall inlove again. I get butterflies whenever you're telling me that I'm yours. I don't know what to do when I lose you. My heartbeats incmhm..mhmm"

He kissed me. A stone fell from my heart.

"Pabo!" He slighty hit my arm, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"What?"

"This is the most romantic , someone made for me."

"You said 'Prove it' so that's what I'm going to do now."

I kneeled down infront of him and handing him the cupcake. He looked at it and read what's written on it..

"Please. Forgive. me. will. you?" He looked at me "Ofcourse I will pabo!"

"There's another thing." I pulled out a little deer stuffedtoy, that was holding a rolled paper.

"What's this?"

"Open." He did and there was a message. He made a warm smile that made me want to melt like icecream.

"Yes. I will be you're Boyfriend. BUT there's only one condition."

"And that is?"

"Don't make me cry again, it's ruining my make-up"

We both started to laugh and i couldn't help but hug him.

 

His finally.. MINE..

 

"SOO.. Everything's LOVEY DOVEY again?" I turned around to see Chanyeol still holding his guitar.

"Oh sorry chanyeol, I forgot you're still here. Yes. Thank you for helping sehun. Baek should be lucky to have somene like you"

"..."

"Yeol? Did I say somthing wrong?"

"No. Just being tired, that's all. So Can I go home now?"

"Yes. I probably sleep over here."

"Okay. See you guys at school. Don't get pregnant."

"CHANYEOL!" Luhan and me burst in unison.

"WHAT? Just saying."

"Ah do jeongmal.."

 

LUHAN POV

The next morning was a great morning. I woke up beside a sleeping Sehun. It was nice to watch him sleeping. He's so calm when he's sleeping. His angelic face made my day start better. Just looking at him makes me smile. He just got that affect nobody has.

"How long are you gonna keep staring babe? Am I really that worth to look at so long?" The way he said babe made my heart do a flip.

"You're awake? And yes, I could stare at you the whole day"

"Sweet. I was awake the whole time."

"Why?"

"I couldn't sleep.. You were just too beautiful to watch while you are sleeping." I giggled. He's so corny.

"Do you want to go to the shower first?"

"No."

"Then should I shower up first?"

"No."

"huh?"

"I want to shower with you."

"Sehun.. I.."

"No need to worry. It's just a shower okay? And we're both males, so no need to be ashamed. And after all remember? I'm your Boyfriend."

"Hmm.."

"Nothing will happen. Trust me okay? I will not do something you don't want to."

"Okay."

We stood up and made our way to the bathroom. He took off his clothes, so did I. He was now exposing his bare milkskin. He was white as snow. And his flawless skin was added to his well build body. He was just undescribable. I kept on staring at his godness body until I realized where I placed my eyes on. He laughed.

"Sorry. I didn't want to stare at your Di.. I mean private spot."

"No need to be. And you can freely say . We're not children anymore. You can stare as long as you want, dummie. I'm all yours."

As I took of my pants, I covered rushed my body. Not letting him expose my body. I didn't have a perfect body like him to show off. I was afraid He'll leave me, when he sees how pathetic the body of his boyfriend is.

"Why are you covering your body?"

"I.. I.."

"Your perfekt."

He opened the waterfaucet and we both hopped in the hot steamed water. It was a new experience for me. I never bath with someone else except of my dad or Tao. Hot water touching our bodies. We washed ourself and he started to put shampoo on my hair and i did the same. We washed each other's hair. He was the first one to go out of the bathtub.

Waterdrops rolling down his body and hitting the floor. His wet hair dripping down. I couldn't stop staring at his perfections. He wrapped the towel around his waist and helped me out of the bathtub. Sehun took another towel and he was the one who wrapped the towel around my waist.

It was getting hot in the bathroom, so we decided to change ourside. I stood in front of my cabinet, trying to find something for Sehun to wear. Suddenly I felt hands being wrapped around me and it was Sehun who was now backhugging me.

"Thank you for liking me back Hyung."

I turned around and look at him. He was just tooo georgeous that I forgot the words I wanted to tell him. We end up pressing our lips together like wild animals that was lacking of kisses. Sehun and I were now walking towards the bed.

OH GOD IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN RIGHT? I'M NOT READY FOR THIS. .

We intimated our kiss until I end up being again in front of him.

"GEGE, Can I borrow your.. OH MY GOD I'M SORRY." We broke the kiss and I began to blush. . TAO.

"I think we should eat breakfast."

"Y-Yes, you r-right." I saw Sehun getting red.

I made my way back to the closet not caring being . I took some random clothes and handed it to sehun and took some other clothings for myself. We headed down to get breakfast. Tao was trying to avoid eyecontact. Damn it. He totally misunderstood it.

"I-I didn't meant, gege.." He was still looking at his plate.

"It's not what you think Tao."

"Don't worry, I won't tell Mum."

"Tao!..."

"It's okay Gege. The Trauma will pass by..."

Gawd. I just gave my bestfriend the Trauma of his life. BUT IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE.. YOU KNOW.. Damn it..

 

KYUNGSOO POV

FROM: A FRIEND :)

     Good morning Handsome. I hope you slept well.

aaaw. Sweet. I never got goodmorning messages. Just a stupid bacon spamming me with calls to wake up. I wish he does the same like .. hmm what's his name? I call him.. Jaden since i still don't know his name. (A/N: It was the first name i had in mind hehehe)

TO: A FRIEND :)

    Yes. I did :) Hope you too. Sorry for falling asleep while phoning.


FROM: A FRIEND :)

      No problem :)


TO: A FRIEND :)

    Why didn't you hang up?


FROM: A FRIEND :)

      You should hear yourself when you're sleeping.
      You're just so tooo adorable. I love listening to you when you're sleeping.


TO: A FRIEND :)

    Gawd. How do you do that?


FROM: A FRIEND :)

      What?


TO: A FRIEND :)

    Making me smile like an idiot, even though I don't know who you are.


FROM: A FRIEND :)

      Ofcourse you know me. I told you a lot about my life yesterday :)


TO: A FRIEND :)

    Sorry about your mum again.

 
FROM: A FRIEND :)

      it's okay. I'm over it. Okay, you should get ready for school,
      i don't want you to get detention because of me.


TO: A FRIEND :)

    Okay. hehehe


FROM: A FRIEND :)

      Kyung? Be careful on your way to school. And don't forget
      to eat before leaving the house :)

 

I wonder who he is. He makes my heart skips a beat everytime I see his name glowing on my phone. But I shouldn't fall for a stranger right? I barely know him. Okay I might know his life story, but still I don't have a clue who he is. I want to finally meet him.

RIIIING - RIIIIING - Why isn't he picking up? RIIIING - the person you're trying to reach is...

Maybe Chanyeol will pick him up again. Well, then I should get going.

"Goodmorning Kyungsoo"

"Oh, hi Tao"

"Where's baekhyun?"

"Maybe with Chanyeol?"

"Nope. I just saw Chanyeol with Kai."

"Wait. So that means Baekhyun isn't with Chanyeol?"

"Like I said. I saw him with Kai. Is something wrong Kyungsoo? You seemed worried."

"I thought Baek was with Chanyeol because he's not picking up his phone."

"Don't worry. He'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Luhan is like that too at some time."

"Hmmm... Okay... Btw. Where's Luhan?"

"...."

"TAO?"

"With Sehun..." He said in a scared tone.

"Why are you acting so weirdly?"

"HUNHAN :"

"What?"

"I unintentionally burst into Luhan's room and you know.. saw things.. I wished I never saw..and.."

"Shut up. I got it. Omg. Are you okay?"

"Just one word.... T. R. A. U. M. A. -Trauma"

"As we are talking about the devil... he just arrived with Sehun."

I saw how Tao's face became red like a clown nose and I looked at them with wide eyes. Omg the imagination of them.. oh my gawd.

"What?"

"...."

"TAO! What did you tell him? Kyungii.. Tao misunderstood it okay! We didn't do anything!!! I swear!!!!"

"Whatever you did, I don't want to hear about it anymore."

 

After class, I was on my way to get Lunch. I was the last in the room.

New message..

 

FROM: A FRIEND :)

      Where are you?



TO: A FRIEND :)

    On my way to get foooooooooooood T_T



FROM: A FRIEND :)

      Oh I thought you're skipping meals. Just making sure,
      you're eating regularly hehe. Okay I'ma call you later."

 

AAAH CHINCHA This boy is just an angel.

 

TO: A FRIEND :)

    Hehehe okay <3

 

you just sended him a heart. He probably thinks you're into him now...

 

"Baekhyun?" I saw him sitting outside on a bench.

I made my way out of the school. What's wrong? He had messy hair. Eyebugs that was bigger than one of those pandas. He could have beat Taos eyebugs. He's shirt was wrinkled. And he was spaced out. Lost in his thoughts.

"Baek? You look horrible. What happened to you?"

"He doesn't like me back. I'm a dumbbug. I'm soo stupid to think he likes me."

"Chanyeol? What happened?"

"We kissed."

"Then why are you emoting ? You guys ing kissed. Why shouldn't he not like you?"

"I said "I like you" and it was silent for a few seconds and he said "Thank you" and stood up and ran away like a girl who was called to get her new doll... he.. he doesn't like me."

"Maybe he was to overwhelmed and paniced."

"You think?"

"Yes. He definetly has his reasons. Now let's go to the cafetaria and get food. You look like you didn't eat the whole day."

"I don't know."

"C'mon pleeeaase? I'm hungry." I didn't have a choice "Bbuing Bbuing."

"Okay okay you won."

"Thank god."

We were on the way to the cafetaria. I saw Tao and Luhan waiting in front of the cafetaria.

"What the took you so..... WOAAAAAAH Baek what happened to you?"

"Nice to see you too Luhan."

We were about to go in when Baekhyun saw Chanyeol walking to the cafetaria as he noticed baekhyun.

"." He started to walk away.

"Baekhyun Wait!" Baekhyun was now running and Chanyeol after him.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

. Run! Oh gaaawd. I hate running. TO MUCH SPORTS.

"BAEK!!!! PLEASE WAIT!"

DAMN IT. He almost catched up with me. RUN FASTER. I run up the rooftop. DEAD END.

"Got ya." Chanyeol took my hand and swung me around to face him.

I CAN'T FACE HIM. NOT YET. 

"Let's talk."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

20. Chapter :)

Woaaaah that was a long update kekekeke

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter :b

HUNHAN FOCUSED :) THEY ARE NOW OFFICIAL AJDKJBAKDJBJKJADLD

100 Subscribers *CRIES Oh gaaaawd. thanks soooooo much <3

Which pairing do you want for the next chapter? :b

 

SARANGHAEYO! <3