62

COLA.

BVVT BVVT

New message

 

FROM: -face

       Already got a suit for friday?

 

 

TO: -face

Yeah, I went shopping with kyungsoo last week. Why? Where are you?

 

 

FROM: -face

      Oh okay, then I'll buy mine today. Just asking, because I'm picking Tao up. He wanted to go       shopping.

 

 

TO: -face

Ahh.. Did everything go smooth?

 

 

 

FROM: -face

yups. Baekhyun was all fine. He wasn't like Luhan at all and yeah I just brought Baek home.

 

 

 

TO: -face

Really? Let's talk later?

 

 

 

FROM: -face

JUST MAKE SURE YOU ETS AREN'T DOING IT, WHEN I CALL -.-

 

 

Kai smirked and looked at the said boy, who was blaming his phone, for losing at candy crush.

 

"AISH..." Kai plumped down beside his boyfriend, who was lying on his stomach, while playing candy crush.

 

"You know, yelling at the phone won't help you either."

 

"Shut up." Kyungsoo waved a hand in front of Kai's face, to shut him up. "AISH.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ONE ING MOVE, ONE! Is all I needed to complete this bull level..." Kyungsoo completely ignored the boy, who was looking at him in amusement.

 

*Click

 

*Click

 

"AAAAh, I'm going crazy.. Stupid game.." Kyungsoo nearly throwed the phone out of the window, when he remembered that it was Kai's phone.

 

"Stop blaming the game, it's just you who at it." Kai joked, gaining a death glare from his boyfriend.

 

"Who's your boyfriend? That game or me? Shouldn't you at least be at my side?" Kyungsoo crossed his arms, making Kai crack a grin. "YAH, I'm serio- What are you doing?"

 

"Hugging you, because you're so squishy..." Kai pulled him up and gave him a peck on the lips, pushing him back down, so he was above him and attacked the boy with hungry kisses.

 

"Kai.." Kyungsoo pulled away "The game.."

 

"You must be kidding.." but kyungsoo shook his head "UGH..." Kai took the phone and began to play "Here.. See? You made it to the next level... Congratulation.." Kyungsoo's eyes widen.

 

"How did you d-mhph" too late, Kai shushed him up.

 

FINALL--

 

BVVT BVVT

 

"It can wait.." Kai slapped Kyungsoo's hand away from grabbing the cellphone on the nightstand.

 

Kyungsoo did as he was told and pulled Kai towards him, deepening the kiss they were sharing.

 

CARELESS CARELESS
SHOOT ANONYMOUS, ANONYMOUS
HEARTLESS, MINDLESS
NO ONE WHO CARES ABOUT ME.

 

Kai groand but they were to busy to pick up, so they completely ignored it as they continued what they were doing. The phone rang and rang until the caller gave up and silence was once filling the room.

 

Kyungsoo opened his mouth, granting Kai for entrance and Kai didn't hesitate to take his opportunity to explore his boyfriends wet cave.

 

MMH.. Strawberry..

 

Kai smiled into the kiss and loved the taste of their sweet shared kiss.

 

GIVE ME XOXO L.O.V..E

YOU'RE MY XOXO L.O.V..E

 

"Kai.." Kyungsoo pulled away, breathing heavily "I think you should pick up. It's kinda annoying.." Kai agreed and pulled out HIS cellphone.

 

"KAI! Are you with Luhan?" It was Sehun.

 

"Hi to you too and No, I'm with Kyungsoo."

 

"He's not with the others either. Aish.." Sehun sighed.

 

"Maybe he's still at work?"

 

2 Months after Sehun left, Luhan was bored. He used to hang out with his friends or SEHUN in his free time. But Sehun was now gone and his friends wanted to spend their times with their own boyfriends too. Luhan decided that a part-time job would be the perfect distraction. He was immediatly hired at the coffeeshop, thanks to the managers daughter, who was head over heels after seing the angelic boy.

 

"But he never missed a call from me, not even when a bunch of costumers are there.." Sehun replied, worry could be found in his voice.

 

"Don't worry Sehun-ah, he'll be fine.." Kai comfort his bestfriend.

 

"Hmm.. okay thanks bud. Tell Hyung I said hi.."

 

"HI TO YOU TOO!" Kyungsoo said in the background.

 

"hehehehe... okay call ya later.." Sehun hanged up.

 

Right after Sehun hanged up, Kyungsoo pulled Kai towards him, flipping them around, so he was sitting on Kai's stomach.

 

"Where were we?" Kyungsoo innocently asked and Kai crashed their lips together.

 

Kai pulled away and trailed kisses all over Kyungsoo's bare neck, making the older one escape a moan.

 

Unbottoning Kyungsoos shirt and throw it randomly into a corner, his hands made their way to Kyungsoo's pants,...

 

 

DING DONG.

 

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

 

DING DONG.

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL?" Kai groaned and Kyungsoo stood up, picking up his shirt and went downstairs to open the door.

 

DING DO-

 

"Baek?"

 

"He's gone.." Baekhyuns voice cracked "I already miss him.."

 

"Who is i- Ohh.." Kai popped out behind Kyungsoo.

 

"Oh god did I disturb you guys?" Baekhyun pouted, feeling bad interuping Kyungsoo and his boyfriend.

 

"Ye-" Kyungsoo elbowed his boyfriend.

 

"No..." Kyungsoo smiled.

 

"But Kyu-" Kyungsoo pinched his boyfriends arms secretly "OOOOOOUCH.. Babe!"

 

"Ignore him.." Kyungsoo said. "Come in.." he opened the door widely.

 

"Thanks.." Baekhyun bit his lip to not cry in front of them but he failed once Jongin told him about the suit, Kyungsoo bought him last week.

 

"Kim Jongin!" Kyungsoo smacked his forehead. "You're not helping at all..."

 

"But--"

 

"Shh.. go and prepair some snacks.. Aish..." Kyungsoo pointed at the kitchen "NOW." and that was the cue for Jongin to not argue back and leave.

 

"Y-you d-didn't have to *sniff d-do t-that.. it wasn't h-his fault.." Baekhyun cried and Kyungsoo just embraced him.

 

"Pssh.. everything's gonna be alright.." Kyungsoo caressed his back.

 

Baekhyun was a crying mess, but who can blame him? His boyfriend went to China and that, before the SCHOOLBALL. The schoolball, baekhyun was waiting for.

 

DING DONG.

 

"More guest?" Kai frowned.

 

"Luhan?"

 

"Hey Kyungsoo!" Luhan smiled and walked into the house "Baekhyun? Were you crying?" Luhan rushed towards the said boy. "Chanyeol?" and Baekhyun started to cry again. "Sorry.." Luhan mumbled..

 

"Here.. Drink this.." Jongin came back into the leaving room with a tray.

 

"Thanks Jongin-ah.." Baekhyun took the tea and drank it.

 

"Why are you here?" Kyungsoo looked at Luhan.

 

"I wrote you an SMS.."

 

SO IT WAS HIM.

 

"Were you also the one who called me?" Luhan nodded.

 

Kai sat down and wished they would hurry up and leave.

 

DING DONG

 

Kai banged his head against the desk.

 

"AAAAH.. What's up with all the people?" He stood up and opened the door.

 

"Hey.."

 

"Tao? Kris? Didn't you tell me, you're going shopping?"

 

"I did, until Tao dragged me here.." Kris defending himself.

 

"Blame Luhan hyung, he sent me a text, telling me he had something to tell us.."

 

"Tell us what?" Baekhyun stopped crying and listen up.

 

"I'm flying to China.." Luhan stated.

 

"We already know that hyung..." Kai scratched the back of his head, confused.

 

"On Friday.." He added.

 

"What?"

 

"Got a call from my Grandparents, when I was at work"

 

"Reminds me of Sehun's looking for you.." Kai blurted out.

 

"Crap.." Luhan covered his mouth "Aish.. I'll call him later.."

 

"What about the schoolball? Aren't you going to come? It's the last night..."

 

"I know. But I don't feel going without Sehun..."

 

"But that means we won't have much time to spend with each other..." Baekhyun pouted.

 

"We have our whole lifes. We are friends until death due us part remember?" Luhan reminded them. "We have our phones and weibo."

 

"Hmm...." Kyungsoo sat beside Baekhyun.

 

"Oh C'mon guys the earlier I go, the earlier I will come back.." Luhan assured them.

 

"Will you come and visit us?" Tao asked.

 

"As much as you want!"

 

"Promise?"

 

"Promise!"

 

"GROUP HUG!" Kyungsoo said and everyone gathered and they shared a hug.

 

"WE ARE ONE!" they all said in unison.

 

*******************

 

A/N: 2 chapters to go and it's finish T_T
             AAAAH what will happen in the last 2 chappie? hmmmm... stay tune and you'll  find out :)