6

COLA.

"SON OF A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Tao screamed and took a little stone that was lying on the ground and threw it with his whole energy. !

Tao hid himself behind the next tree, when he unintentionally hit someone with the stone.

"TAO?" Fei questioned "What are you doing behind a tree?Are you okay? I keep on hearing stuffs from students, talking about the incident in the cafetaria. Well... don't take Kris too serious okay? I know he might act like the devil in person but he's not. He might had his reasons, not that I assumed you doing anything wrong, but Kris is sctually one of those careing and understanding people."

"I don't know if you're inlove or just blind? How do YOU know? huh? If you just going to fangirl about him and manipulate my thoughts about him, then i think it would be the best if you leave me alone. NOT HIS FAULT?He might had his reasons? Fei.. I'm ing new here and i didn't do anything that might upset that jerk!" Fei just stood there in schock.

SILENCE....

*sniff* *sniff*

"S-Sorry I didn't mean to scream at you. I was just angry and it wasn't nice of me to let it out on you..." Tao explained, when Fei started crying.

"We used to be bestfriends. Kris and I used to be friends since we were 7."

"USED?" Tao repeated and she nodded.

"Let's not talk about it okay? I'm going to tell it to you another time. Let's just go home for now. Where exactly do you live ?"

"Gangnam street" Tao didn't really know if that was right but he knows how to get back home.

"COOL! Me too." she smiled and grabbed his hand, everyone on the campus stared at them while they walked hand in hand...


BVVT BVVT

you got a new message...

FROM: SUZY FUZY

Fei, you and the new guy huh? ^.^ sweet! By the way i hope you don't mind me sending the picture of you and the new guy to our friends?
Don't get pregnant haha and why the is Kris so pissed of about Tao?


 

TO: SUZY FUZY

No we're just friends!
You did WHAT? omg they will probably think that i'm into Him... Damn it suzy !!!! Not funny! I don't know =/


 

FROM: SUZY FUZY

So I can have him? :o Maybe jealous? You used to be bestfriends right?


 

TO: SUZY FUZY

You think? Not my problem anymore. He ed up remember?!
ANYWAYS, gotta go. Tao's beside me.


"Soo.. tell me more about you..." Fei started a conversation.

"I'm 17 years old. I do wushu. My parents died 4 years ago so i'm living with Luhan and I'm... Uhm... I'm gay."

"Really?" Fei asked with sparkling eyes.

--

"Kris?" Victoria, Kris sister asked him with concern "is everything alright?"

"NO! I just want to kill that guy!" Kris replied in anger.

"Who's it this time? Don't tell me it's Baekhyun or Kyungsoo. You know Xiumin will chop off your head if you lay a finger on them."

"No, that stupid new friend of them, who looks like a ing panda."

"Ben Ben you should get a girlfriend! You spend to much time thinking about how to up a student's life..."

"NO GIRLFRIEND NO STRESS! Never heard of that?"

"How would you know? You never had one." Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Kai.” Kris respond. “Remember the girl, Kai used to date about 5 times? Well, she's still running after him and oh right I think her name's Krystal.”

"Ohhhhh really? Isn't she sick of his games? Uhm... Still, you're almost 18 with no experience at all. Did you even had your first kiss? Kris. Be honest, are you in fact gay?"

"NOOOOOONNNNNAAAA!!" Kris gave her a death glare.

"Woah, cool down. I was just asking!?"

"Whatever. So, any tipps how to kill Mr.I look like a panda?"

"Why do you want to kill him so bad?"

"I hate him that's why!" Kris answered, opening the fridge and took out a cola. Victoria on the other hand smirked.

"The more you hate the more you love. Symptoms of being inlove!" She burst out laughing..

"NOOOOOONAAA!!!!" Kris playfully pushed her to the wall.

"I love you too ben ben!" She handed him the bin "Do me a favor and throw it away, I'm going to make dinner in the mean time!”

Kris went out of the house and his eyes immediately double sized as he felt his heart being shattered into pieces.


KRIS VIEW:

"We're here. Thanks. It's been a long time being with someone." Tao hugged Fei and she gave him a peck on his cheeks. THAT SHOULD BE ME.