36

COLA.

(A/N: No POV's)

"So it's true." Kai smirked. FINALLY

"Yes, but I don't like it at all. I mean c'mon we're talking about me. Kingka, WU YI FAN, grandson of the wealthiest man in Korea. AISH. I'm going nuts!" Kris rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah. You're Kris whatever. Let us be honest.. Not even YOU, the almighty Kris can overcome love, isn't it so? It's love dude, once it hits you, there's no way out.."

"Then what the should I do?"

"Confess? Geez.. is that too much to handle?"

"ERM.. what about.. YES???"

"Hmm.. just go with the flow. It's easy, trust me! First you have to...." Kai told him how to do a right confession in the easiest way "got it?"

"That's all?" Kris wasn't sure if he could do it.

"Yeps. That's short and painless." Kai smiled proudly of him being a good adviser. "Now go-"

"GO AWAY YOU MOTHER ER!" they heard Luhan yelling from the end of the corridor.

"Go ahead in case Tao might wake up. I'll go check on the lovebirds in paradise..If you see Kyungsoo, tell him I'm at Sehun's room. See you at dinner. Good luck buddy" Kai showing his thumbs up.

Heading slowly to Tao's room, Kris thought about what Kai told him. Should I do it? What if he makes fun of me? AISH I can't risk my pride, but I need to let him now, I'm going cray here. He opened the door and saw Tao looking at the mirror, fully dressed and fixing his hair.

"You're awake" Kris smiled, relieved that Tao wasn't that pale anymore as he was 20 minutes before. Tao finished and limped towards his bed, kris didn't hesitated and went to help him "wait, I'll help you.." putting one of Tao's hand over his shoulder. He walked him to the bed.

"You don't have to help me, I'm fine" Tao looking down at the ground to hide his messy face but failed when Kris grabbed his chin and pull his face up.

"Are you crying?" Kris widen his eyes "Is everything alright? Tell me!" NO. Nothing is alright. Nothing at all. But you wouldn't care anyway if I told you, right? "Are you in pain? Should I call-"

"I'm fine." he lied. "Kris.." Tao bit his lips to held the tears. I LIKE YOU. I WANT YOU. I NEED YOU. "Let's stop." I WISH YOU KNEW THE FEELINGS I HAVE FOR YOU.

"Sit down." Kris trying to make him sit but got stopped.

"No Kris.. Let's stop.." Kris frowned not knowing what Tao is saying "Let's stop this.. you and me.. Let's break up. You're free now."and that's when Tao felt tears streaming down his cheeks, limping towards the door.

"Tao.." Tao stopped not daring to look back due to the pain he was feeling at the moment.

"It's okay Kris. This was just a stupid Idea. Sorry for bothering you" Tao secretly wiped away the tears, putting on a fake smile and looked at Kris "See you at dinner" he waved leaving a confused boy behind.

(SHORT HUNHAN REVIEW)

Luhan was shooting everything he could find at Sehun, who tried his best to block all the flying things, making his way to Luhan, taking both of his hands to stop him from throwing things.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Luhan desperatly prying his hands from the griff. "ARE YOU DEAF YOU ? IT'S OVER. LET GO!" he screamed.

"Let me explain.." Sehun didn't know what to do.

"GO AWAY YOU MOTHER ER!" Luhan was filled with anger, kicking the air.

"Not until you let me explain."

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO! LET GO OF MY HANDS OH SEHUN!" he yelled louder, hitting the jackpot.

". OUUUUUUUCH" Sehun was lying on the floor, grabbing .

"That's what you deserves, er!" before Luhan could go, Sehun got back on the track, still in pain but good enough to wrap his hands around Luhan's waist.

"GOTCHA!" Sehun yelled in victory. "Can you please just let me explaing for once?"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES"

"NO"

"NO"

"YES!" Sehun smirked.

"AHA! GOTCHA TWICE. Now.." he let go of luhan.

"Wait.. I mean-"

"You can't take it back anymore. As I said. It wasn't the way yo-"

"LALALALALALALALALALA" Luhan plugging his index finger in his ears "LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALA-"

"LUHAN!" Sehun tried putting down his hands.

"LALALALA WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR Y-"

"YAH! What's going on here?" Kai burst in, glaring at the two. "What the are you guys doing?"

"I just wanted to tell Luhan that-"

"LALALALALALLALALLALA-"

"LUHAN! STOP IT!"

"LALALALALALALLALALLALAAALAL-"

"AAAAAAH LUHAAAAN YOU , LISTEN TO ME"

"Guys..."

"LALALALALLALA-"

"LUHAN! PLEASE"

"LALALALALALALALA-"

"YAAAAAAH! YOU'RE SO CHILDISH."

"LALALALALALALA"

"GUUUUUUUUUYS!" Kai said at the top of his lungs and soon after the room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. "UGH. Thank you. Fine. You!" pointing at Sehun "give us your justification and defend your actions.. and you" pointing at Luhan "shut up and listen to what he-"

"I don't want to-"

"I SAID SHUT UP AND LISTEN." Kai gave him a death glare.

"Sorry." Luhan shut his mouth and settled back on Sehuns bed.

"As I was saying.. We will not leave this ing room, until we ing solve this ing problem. Did I made myself ing clear?" silence "I ing said did I made myself ing clear?" he said through greethed teeth and they both sighed "Good. Go on sehun..."

--------

Tao was heading to the foodcourt when he saw Kyungsoo and co. coming towards his direction. Kyungsoo noticed and run to the limping boy.

"OH MY GOD. Are you okay? What happened? Mr.Lee decided to close the workshop earlier." Tao was looking out of the window with blank expressions "Tao?" Kyungsoo poked him "PANDA?" raising his voice a little to make it reach his ears.

"Oh.. What did you say?" He pulled out of his thoughts "Sorry.. I'm still in shock. Let's go to the foodcourt?" They nodded. "Sorry for being so absent..."

"No problem. As long as you're okay it's fine" Kyungsoo and Baekhyun stopped for a short group hug. "You don't know how worried we were.." Baekhyun said.

"Baby are you crying?" Chanyeol lifting up Baekhyuns face "Awww why are you crying my sunshine?"

"It's just I thought something bad had happened. Sorry.."

"Don't be sorry my love, i understand you. But they're fine so can my sunshine put on his adorable smile again?" Chanyeol pecking Baekhyuns lips, making him smile afterwards "Much better.."

"iiiew, don't be so lovey dovey in front of me Baek, that's a no-no.." Kyungsoo starting to make puking noises.

"Oh shut up as if you're not like this with Kai" Baek rolled his eyes.

"Not true!" Kyungsoo insured. At the time Kai arrived at the foodcourt making his way to the group.

"Did my princess missed me? Because I miss you sooooooooo much" Kai streched his hands so wide, to show Kyungsoo how much he missed his princess, before giving him a backhug and a peck on his right cheek, making him cheerie blush. Kyungsoo began to giggle at the corniness of his boyfriend.

"See?" Baekhyun making his I_TOLD_YA_UUUS-Look "Where's Luhan and Se- oh nevermind. Found them" as they spotted Luhan and Sehun heading to them with holding hands and hidden blushes.

"So what's up lovers in paradise?" Chanyeol looking at Sehun.

"Well long story but we're all good now, right baby xiao lu?" smiling like he never did.

"Woooaaaah Kai, did you just see that?" Chanyeol pointing at Sehun.

"Yeaah. Don't tell me Jesus is coming."

"WHAT?" Sehun gasped.

"Dude, you just smiled like i don't know... You!" pointing at luhan "Where is the real Sehun? Where did you hide him?" Chanyeol joked.

Luhan looked closely at Sehun "In my heart" making Sehun smile again.

"CHEEEEEEEEEESY!" They all shouted in unison, except tao who was sitting there in his own world, playing with his fingers.

"What's Cheesy?" Kris coming out of nowhere, and looking around seeing the bunch of couple "Okay, why am I asking? You're all cheesy." sitting down beside Tao.

"Psst..." poking tao "Can we tal-"

"EATING TIME" Chanyeol said excitedly. UGH WHY DID HE HAVE TO INTERUPT?

"Tao-"

"UGH. finally, I'm starving" Tao stood up, ignoring Kris. Kris stood up following the others to get food.

Dinner.. Kai and Kyungsoo feeding each other, Baekhyun and Chanyeol having their footsies while eating, Luhan sitting on Sehuns lap stealing kisses from the said boy every now and then..

Tao who was almost to fall off of his seat, sitting at the the very edge of the bench, in order to sit as far as possible from Kris. Kris playing with his peas, thinking about why Tao was acting like that.

"So tomorrow is the last day. That means campfire." Baekhyun said excitedly. "I hope we are not going to be asign for collecting the woods, I hate forest at night."

"Don't worry sunshine, I will protect you." Chanyeol assured Baekhyun to be safe with him. "Kris? Tao? You here? Why are you guys so quiet?"

"Huh?" both of them said at the same time, making Kai smirk.

"So.. How are you guys doing?" Kai asked teasingly, knowing about Kris feelings towards the Panda.

"Eh.. w-we.. hm.." Kris stutterd.

"We 'broke up', so they're no 'how are YOU guys doing'.." Tao said codly, to avoid his broken heart to cry a river again. Every eyes widen, not sure if they heard right. "I'll be heading first" Tao stood up taking his tray and went to the exit.

"Wu Yi Fan!" Kai made Kris gasp out of his schock "What are you waiting for? GO!" showing the way to the exit, where tao disappeared. Kris stood up and ran out of the foodcourt.

"Tao?" walking through the halls, getting no response. Where is he? "TAO?" no response, he went on until he heard some sniffling sounds coming from a corner "Tao?"

"Go away!" he turned around, not wanting Kris to see that he was crying.

"Are you crying?"

"No. I'm immitating NIGA HIGA's 'how to be emo'" Tao tried to make it sound funny but his voice cracked.

"Tao, look at me.." Kris managed to turn around the crying mess, lifting up his chin "Is everything alright?"

"Should I be honest with you?" Tao asked.

"No, Please lie to me" Kris rolled his eyes, realizing that it wasn't smart of him joking while being in a serious talk, that's when tao turned around and started to burst in tears once again "Tao, sorry that was stupid. Please talk to me." Tao slowly turned around to face Kris "So mind telling me what's wrong?"

"Honestly, I ing hate you. I can't stand your presens. I don't like seing you. I don't like hearing you. I don't like your personality. I hate your voice, the way you look at me, the way you walk. I hate your hazelnut brown eyes, your blond hair, your attitude. Just ing everything about you.."

"..." kris was just speechless about the sudden outburst.

"You know why WU FAN? Because even if i ing fight against it, I can't help but letting all that, making me ing fall for you. There. Are you happy now?"

"..." Kris smiled

"See? I knew you would make fun of me. You know what? Forget what I've just said and leave me alone." Tao turned around and walked away, but was stopped when he felt a pair of hands being wrapped around his waist "W-What a-are you doing?"

"Hugging the one I like."

"EH?"

"Yes. You heard me. I like you. I like you more than you think." He let go of Tao, turning the said boy once again. "Actually I start liking you a long time ago, but I was stubborn and shoved it away. But I'm giving it a try. I like you. I really do."

"K-Kris.."

"Tao. You're the one who made me smile again, you're the one who taught me how to give in, you're the one who showed me the other side of life. Tao, I know this isn't anything special or romatic, but would you give me another chanc-" Tao kissed him before he could finish his sentence.

"Pabo." Tao pulled away and smacked Kris arms "The next time you'll make me cry, I will beat your " Kris smiled "Why are you smiling?"

"Because you just made me fall inlove with just one kiss.." It was Tao's turn to smile.

"Our first kiss"

"It's the second one, but you don't have to count it anymore." Kris wrapped his hands around the shorter, leaning in and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

You're finally mine.