58

COLA.

Christmas eve arrived and everyone went to Xiumin's house to celebrate it.

 

 

It were only Kai and Kyungsoo who wasn't present on time.

 

 

"Where's Kyungsoo and Kai?" Suho asked. "I actually thought they gonna be the first one to show up, since I know how much Kyungsoo hates to be late."

 

 

"Kai.." everyone replied in unison and it was all it took for Suho to understand.

 

 

"Oh.." He recited leaning back on the sofa, since he didn't want to get into more details.

 

 

DING DONG

 

 

"Speaking of the erts.." Tao said.

 

 

"We're already here c'mon stop poutin- OUCH!"

 

"Deserves you right. You know how I hate being-"

 

 

"Finally..!" Suho opened the door. Yeps, as always Suho wants everything to go like planned and being late wasn't helping at all.

 

 

"Sorry we're late!" Kyungsoo quickly apologized "You can scold this boy over here" he pointed at Kai.

 

 

"It's okay, come in!" Xiumin came around the corner with the rest and they started greeting the couple.

 

 

Kyungsoo limp behind Kai.

 

 

"Hana.. Dul.. Set.." and Kyungsoo jumped on his boyfriends back and they look at them confused.

 

 

"What?" Kyungsoo looked at them "I'm sore okay? We wouldn't be late, if Ka-" everyone started to walk away from the couple "Guys?"

 

 

"Too much informations!" Evereyone stated in unison.

 

 

***************************

 

 

After Dinner, they decided to watch a christmas movie and they did.

 

 

Suho and Lay though, went upstairs to 'talk' about some important stuffs, that couldn't wait.

 

 

"NO IN OUR BEDROOM!" Chen yelled after them.

 

 

"erts.." Kai shook his head.

 

 

"Says the one, who made Kyungsoo like that..." Kris pointed at Kyungsoo, who was limping to the living room with Baekhyun helping him.

 

"Jelous?" Kai smirked.

 

 

"You wish" Kris rolled his eyes. Okay maybe I am.

 

 

"Babe, move your over here.." Kyungsoo yelled from the living room and Kai didn't have the gut to disobey a sore boyfriend.

 

 

"Aren't you coming?" Kris looked at Sehun, who was spacing out.

 

 

"Eh.. did you say somthing?" Sehun asked.

 

 

"Is everything alright? You seem a little bit quiet today."

 

 

"No.. I was just thinking about some stuffs.." Sehun smiled and it was rare that Sehun smiles and Kris shruggs off. "Nothing big" Sehun lied.

 

 

"Nervous?"

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

"Marriage?"

 

 

"Oh.. yeah.. kind off.." I don't even know if that will take place.

 

"GEGE! Brother in-law, we're waiting."

 

"Coming!" Sehun stood up and they both went into the living room and Tao pressed the play button.

 

 

**************************

 

 

"What a wonderful ending!" Baekhyun sniffs. "Right baby?" he asked the person who was sitting under him.

 

 

"Aigoo.. don't cry princess.." Chanyeol wipes away the tears that were falling down his boyfriend's cheeks.

 

 

"I knew he couldn't leave her.. they were just matched perfect in heaven." Kyungsoo claps his hand together.

 

 

"That's love.." Tao agreed.

 

 

"I swear Oh Sehun, you're dead if you're going to leave me without telling me..!" Luhan smacked the said boys arms playfully "Araso?" but he was spacing out again. "Babe?"

 

 

"Eh.. Oh... yes.." He answered without even knowing what Luhan told him.

 

 

"Hehehe.. love you!" Luhan hugged his boyfriend and gave him a quick peck on the cheeks. "3 months and you're mine anyway.."

 

 

"We missed the film." Lay who walked into the living room pouting, looking like a mess, hair ruined and a smirking Suho behind him.

 

 

"I'll make it up to you Mr.Kim Yixing.." Suho leaned in, about to kiss the taller one..

 

 

"GRROOOSS!"

 

 

"What did you guys do so lo - okay no need to answer!" Tao stood up and woke up the giant who has overslept the whole movie.

 

 

"Where are you going?" Kris rubbed his eyes and watched Tao disappearing into the Kitchen.

 

 

"I'm hungry!" Tao explained.

 

 

"Cupcake time!" Kai grinned from ear to ear and followed Tao!

 

 

"Cupcakes?" Chanyeol asked curiously "Kyungsoo cupcakes?" and Kyungsoo nodded "OH GAWD!" He pushed his boyfriend of his lap and ran towards the kitchen.

 

 

"YAH!" Baekhyun yelled but no help. "I shouldn't have gave him the cupcakes you made me when I was a mess because of school.."

 

 

"You should hurry, if you want one.." Kyungsoo looked at the Hunhan couple, they all made their way to the kitchen.

 

 

"Oh right, Xiumin hyung.."

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

"I have something special for you too..!" Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

"What do yo-"

 

 

"STEAM BUNS!" Tao excitedly said.

 

 

"I wouldn't touch that.." Kris slapped his hands away.

 

 

"You don't wanna know.." Chen in "The last one started to cry." Tao looked at his boyfriend.

 

 

"Just don't" Kris warned him.

 

 

"MINE!" Xiumin took the plate and went to the living room.

 

 

*chocks

 

 

"Yah! Eat slowly! I don't wanna spend the rest of the night in the hospital." Kyungsoo rubbing the back of Kai, who had his mouth full of his cupcake.

 

 

"You too!" Baekhyun scold the one beside Kai.

 

 

"Woaaah.. Hyung. This are the best cupcake I've ever ate." Sehun praised him and showed his thumbs up.

 

 

"Ofcourse! Lucky he fell inlove with me.." Kai said after swallowing the cupcake he had in his hands.

 

 

"Still a miracle why I did it in the first place.." Kyungsoo teased his now pouting boyfriend.

 

 

"Meanii!"

 

 

"Love you too.." Kyungsoo poked out his tongue.

 

 

"So what are we going to do now?" Lay asked.

 

 

"Let's play a game!" Suho suggested and gained nodding heads and they all headed to the living room.

 

 

"Any suggestions?" Chen asked.

 

 

"Truth or Dare!" Kai suggested.

 

 

"No. I will not give you a foot massage again!" Chanyeol shook his eyes. "and.." He stopped, when he realized what he was about to say.

 

 

"And?" Kris smirked.

 

 

"Okay let's not play it!" Kai remembered what happened the last time.

 

 

"I think we should play it.." Kris bit his lips in order not to laugh but failed miserably.

 

 

"We're still here.." Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Tao affirmed.

 

 

"What about 5 fingers and the one who loses has to drink soju?" Suho broke the laughters.

 

 

"I'm in!" Kai exclaimed.

 

 

"Me too.."

 

 

"Why not.."

 

 

"Okay but NO ONE IS ALLOW TO LIE!" Kris rendered.

 

 

"Good, I'm going to start.." Suho claimed. "Put down one finger if you're still in High school."

 

 

Everyone puts down one finger, except of Sulay and Xiuchen.

 

 

"That's mean!" they sighed.

 

 

"Put down one finger if you're " Luhan said.

 

 

"Gege!" Tao whined.

 

 

Tao and Kris puts down one finger.

 

 

"Put down one finger if you have a -face." Chanyeol giggled.

 

 

Nobody reacted.

 

 

"Yah! One finger down Wu Yi Fan!" Chanyeol scolded the -face giant, who was glaring at him.

 

 

"Wait until it's my turn.." is all he said as he put down one finger.

 

 

"Put down a finger if you're married." Kyungsoo said "Sorry, Revenge Hyung" He gave Suho and Lay an apologetic smile.

 

 

Suho and Lay didn't have a choice.

 

 

"Xiumin Hyung? Chen Hyung?" Chanyeol raised his voice, when he saw them putting down one finger as well.

 

 

"Surprise?" they both asserted awkwardly.

 

 

"HOW? WHEN? WHAT?" they started to become curious.

 

 

"3 days ago."

 

 

"3 DAYS AGO?"

 

 

"Babe, my ears.." Baekhyun covered his ears, as Chanyeol kept on screaming.

 

 

"Sorry.." Chanyeol gave a peck on his cheeks. "You own us an explanation!"

 

 

"I know.. I will tell you everything, but not today." Xiumin scratched the back of his head.

 

 

"Fine! Let's continue.. Who's turn is it?" Chanyeol asked.

 

 

"Mine!" Kris replied "put down one finger if you have kissed Kai." Kris smirked. "Karma is a Park Chanyeol! Finger down!"

 

 

"KRIS!" Chanyeol and Kai whined.

 

 

"1:0 for Kris.." Kris exclaimed in victory.

 

 

"WHAT?!" Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looked at their boyfriends.

 

 

"I swear it was only one time!"

 

 

"Chanyeol is right. It was the first and the last time kissing him!"

 

 

"It was a dare!"

 

 

"I don't want to sound gay, but park chanyeol you have very sof-" Kris imitates Kai and was interupted when a pillow decided to hit his face.

 

 

"Wu Yi Fan, you're dead meat." Kai gave him a death glare "Sehun, it's your turn.."

 

 

"Put down a finger, if you ever found yourself in a situation, where you have to decide. A decision that will influence your future.." they looked at Sehun, to make sure they heard right.

 

 

"Erm.. Okay?" they implied and immediatly shruggs off.

 

 

All the person in the room puts down one finger.

 

 

"Guess it's my turn now.." Kai smirked. WU YI FAN, Karma is a . "Put down one finger, if you ever ed to a picture of your boyfriend, while he was having his Wushu-training and got caug-MMMPH MAHP" Kris covered his mouth and Tao's eyes widen when he realized it was implied to him.

 

 

"FINE.. Give me the bottle.." Suho handed him the bottle of soju.

 

 

"1:0 for KIM ALMIGHTY JONGIN!"  Kai concealed.

 

 

"Shot! Shot! Shot!" Everyone cheered Kris, except of Sehun who was spacing out again and this time Kai had enough seing his bestfriend being like this, when they supposed to be a happy tonight.

 

 

"AHH.." Kris finished. "Revenge!" he yaked.

 

 

"Bring it on Wu Fan!" Chanyeol uttered.

 

 

"Ah.. is it me or is it getting hot in here?" Kai faked wiping a sweatdrop on his forehead. "I'm going to get some fresh air. Let's go Sehun!"

 

 

"Me?" Sehun pointed at himself.

 

 

"No, I mean the the goldfish behind you.." He orated sarcastically. And Sehun turned around but only to be meet by the wall

 

 

"But there's no goldfish behind me.."

 

 

Facepalm in 3..2..1..

 

 

Kai shook his head in disbelieve "Your brain's telling me that you need fresh air and besides we didn't talk for awhile.."

 

 

"Kim Jongin is a chicken!" Kris rumored.

 

 

"I'm not. We'll be back for the next round. Sehun? Are you coming?"

 

 

"Yea.." Sehun stood up and followed Kai.

 

 

"Cut the crap. What's the deal?" Kai questioned the moment they stepped out of the house.

 

 

"I don't know what-"

 

 

"Bestfriend since toddler, I know you better than you know yourself."

 

 

"True.. It's a complicated story though."

 

 

"We have time.."

 

 

"What about the game?"

 

 

" the game, you're more important. Now go on..."

 

 

Sehun began to explain his situation.

 

 

"Man, that's deep.."

 

 

"Not helping."

 

 

"You guys needs to talk out.."

 

 

************************

 

 

Luhan stood up and went to look for the two idiots, who had left 20 minutes ago and who promised to be back for the 3. round, what turned out to be the 5. already.

 

 

"Time out for me.." Luhan stated.

 

 

What are those two jerks taking so long?

 

 

"You guys needs to talk out.."

"I know, but I don't know how I should start."

"Just tell him the truth."

 

 

What truth?

 

 

"How? Hey babe, let's not get married yet and by the way I'm going to London in 3 months to study there."

"Okay you're right, that's hard. So you want to go?"

"I want, but I can't.. I love him too much."

"So you'll throw away your dreams for him?"

"Do I have a choice?...."

 

 

Luhan's tears began to stream down his flawless soft cheeks, as he ran away from Xiumin's house and sat down on a random bench.

 

 

I'm ruining his dreams..

 

 

****************

 

 

"Do I have a choice? Who needs the world if I got Luhan right?" Kai faked vomiting.

 

 

"You've breathen to much of the rainbow unicorn poop." Kai joked.

 

 

"Like you can leave Kyungsoo."

 

 

"True that! Okay I think we should get in. It's getting cold."

 

 

****************************

 

 

Luhan pulled out his cellphone, to check the time, as he was walking towards the house.

 

 

48 Missed Calls

 

67 New messages.

 

 

And Boyfriend.<3 beamed on the screen and Luhan wiped away the remaining tears and cleared his voice.

 

 

"THANK GOD! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WE ARE WORRYING OURSELFS TO DEATH. TAO IS A CRYING MESS, SAME WITH BAEKHYUN."

 

 

"Sorry.." is all Luhan said.

 

 

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

 

 

"Here." He puts down the phone and everyone turned around.

 

 

"LU-GE!" Tao was the first one to ran towards the said boy, followed by baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

 

 

"Where were you?" Baekhyun was still sobbing.

 

 

"I took a walk and I got lost.."

 

 

"Why didn't you ing call?!" Kyungsoo questioned.

 

 

"Sorry..." Everyone made space for Sehun.

 

 

"Don't. You. Ever. Do. That. Again. I was so scared. What if something happened to you? Gawd Babe." Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist.

 

 

"Sehun.. I'm sorry.."

 

 

I'm sorry for ruining your dreams.

 

 

I'm sorry but I can't let you give up your dreams for me.

 

 

"Uljima..You're here now.. Seing you like this is the last thing I want to see..." Sehun caressed his back and leaned in and gave him a kiss on the forhead "I love you Lu Han."

 

"I love you too" Luhan burried his face into the taller's chest.

 

More than you think..

 

 

****************************

 

A/N: Sehun will not go, but what will Luhan do?
          So did you somehow liked the christmas celebration despite of the little drama? :)
          Sorry if I'm not really writing back to the comments T_T I'm a bad author-nim, who has a few time to reply but I read all of them! <3

          Stay tuned <3