43

COLA.

(A/N: Another Chapter with NO ONES POV)

"I must say, Kyungsoo really did an effort. I'm amazed." Kris admitted looking at the house in front of them.

"I think this is the last mission card." Tao took the mission card that was lying on the front door.

WELCOME TO HELL.

Go up the stairs, take the left corridor and take the 3rd door.

There you'll find your answer to the last question.

Live or Die.

"Seems, like this isn't the last mission card. Nevermind. Let's go, shall we?" Kris took Tao's hand and interwined their fingers. "Do you think we're going to be the first one?"

"Hmm.. I'm not sure, we took a lot of time to decipher the 5th mission card."

"Oh yeah right, that was a really tricky. Anyway, at least we didn't get lost." Kris opened the door to the house and reveilled a very antique dwelling place.

"Woahh.. This house really looks like a haunted house. It's identical to those in the horror movies."

"Hello? Is Anybody there?" He got his echo as an reply. "I think we're the first one."

BUM.

The door closed, dismaying the two boys.

"Phew.. It was just a door" Kris turned around, to see the door closed. "Are you okay?"

"I- I d-don't k-know" Tao acted scared. HAHA I can become an actor.

They followed the instruction of the mission card, going up the stairs, taking the 3rd door from the left corridor. Kris opened the door.

"Sehun? Luhan?" Kris saw the two making out on the sofa "What the guys?"

"Oh hi." Sehun stood up. "Did you guys saw the others?"

"That's what I wanted to ask you."

"So did you guys already finished the last mission?"

"Last mission? Wasn't going into this room the last one?" Kris facepalmed himself.

"I wonder how you guys got here, without getting lost."

"Look!" Tao pointed at the round table, with the ouija-board on it and the last mission card.

LOST SOULS

They said this house is damned.

Do you believe in ghosts? Lost souls? Bad spirit?

ASK ME YOUR QUESTION

"This is bull." Kris shook his head "Don't tell me you guys want to try this out."

"Why not? I never did this before." Sehun said.

"This will not work anyway Sehun. Trust me." Kris trying to convice his bestfriend. "I don't think your boyfriend likes the idea of trying this out."

"hmm.. I'll give it a try?" Luhan utter.

"See? Even Luhan wants to try this out. Could it be that you're scared?" Sehun teased Kris.

"Ha. Ha. Me and scared? please, bring it on." Kris pulled out a chair. "But let me tell you something, this will definetly not work." he sat down and the light began to flick.

"Okay what was that?" Tao looked at the light.

"Don't worry babe, it's probably just a little power failure." he calmed him down "Are guys coming or not?"

Sehun sat down, making the light flick again, the same with Luhan. It was Tao turn to take his sit. As soon as Tao sat down the light went off and out of nowhere candles began to lighten up by itself.

"Okay, I have a bad feeling about this." Luhan trembled, wrapping his hands around Sehun's arms.

"Ha. Ha. I bet Kai and Kyungsoo planned this." Kris rolled his eyes. "Nice try, but this isn't working on me" Kris smirked.

BUM.

"UUUH I'm sooo afraid." Kris said in sarcasm "Fine. Let's do this stupid game. Does someone have a question?"

"Are we alone right now? What about that?" Luhan asked. "Kris? We need your fingers."

"You guys are being really serious right now?"

"Kris just do it!" Tao demanded.

"Ugh. Fine!"

"Hear our question. ARE WE ALONE RIGHT NOW?" Luhan raised his voice. And the pointer began to move.

"Ha. Ha. Guys, you're not doing this right?"

"I swear I didn't do anything" Sehun defending himself. "Did you do it Babe?" Luhan shook his head. "See?"

"Shut up guys!" Tao said "I think they exist."

"Who?" Kris asked.

"Spirits."

"You must be kidding right?" Kris couldn't believe his boyfriend.

"No, I'm serious babe. It wasn't Sehun or Luhan because their fingers are right above mine." Tao said. "I-I don't know.. Should we do another try?"

"I-I not sure if I can do this" Luhan acted as scared as possible.

"Just one more try okay?" Luhan nodded. "SPIRITS, If you hear us. Tell us, who are you?" and the pointer started to move again. "I.. A-M.. N-O-T.. A-L-O-N-E" Tao let go of the pointer "Okay guys this is scaring me."

"Let's stop!" Kris said.

"No! I want to ask one more thing." Sehun said.

"No! We're going to go now!" Kris stood up "Fine. I admit it. Kai and Kyungsoo did a great job."

"If you think it's them, then let's continue." Kris was pushed down to his sit. "Ask them what they want."

"Okay, but this going to be the last question. After this I'm out" Tao opined "SPIRITS, If you hear us.. We want to ask you.. What do you want?" the pointer started to move again "Y-O-U-R.. S-O-U-L" they're eyes widen and suddenly the big closet behind them opened up and Tao's chaired being pulled towards it "AAAAAAAH!" he screamed before he disappeared into the closets.

"TAO!" Kris ran towards the closet, trying to open it but it was useless. Luhan ran to the door but he couldn't open it. Luhan paniced and burst out in tears. "SEHUN HELP ME!" Kris yelled at Sehun, who was comforting his boyfriend "THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!" Kris kicking the closets.

"I'll be back" Sehun loosen the hug, making his way to the angry Kris.

"YOU SON OF A ! GIVE ME BACK MY BROTHER!" Luhan took the ouija-board and threw it on the floor " YOU YOU YOU!" he screamed.

The window flew open and the wind blow out all the candles. The room was filled with darkness and soon after, the door went open, dragging Luhan out. "SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHUN! HELP MEEEEEE!" Luhan yelled before disappearing into the dimness.

"LUHAAAAAAAAN!" Sehun ran after Luhan. "KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS HELP ME. AAAAAAAAAAAAH" Kris ran out of the room and saw that both of them disappearing.

The lights went on. Kris quickly ran back to the closet "Hold on babe, I'll bring you out of there" he ran downstairs, searching for something to crack the closet door open. "!"

The front door started to wobble loudly "KRIS? Is that you? Kris?" Kyungsoo voice was heard "Yah! Kris? Open the door! What is happening in there?"

"KRIS?" It was Kai's turn to ask.

"I can't open the door!" Kris trying to open the door "Something bad is happening here. Please find help. Please" Kris was almost at the edge of crying. "Please!"

"Okay. Just hold on! We'll go search for help."

Silence had found his way back again. Kris was still looking around. He doesn't know what to feel anymore. Yes he was scared.

KRRKS.. KRRRKS.. KRRRKS..

He heard footsteps coming from the stairs. "Sehun ? Luhan ?" He went closer to the stairs but there was nobody "Hello?"

*PIANO SOUNDS

"Sehun?" No replies, just a random piano melody filled the house. He followed the melody and soon reached a room with a piano placed in the middle of the room. The only weird thing was, there wasn't anyone playing the piano.

The door were he came in closed and the light began to flick again until it went off.

KRRRKS.. KRRRKS..

"AHHHH!" he screamed and the light flicked again, reveilling a lady at the corner. Her long black hair was covering her face and she was dressed in a white dress. "AAAAAAH!" He yelled louder, when the said girl began to crawl towards him "HELP ME!" He yelled for help but no one seems to hear him.

The lights started to flick again and again until a similar figure was found on the opposite side of the room, also crawling towards him. He couldn't contain his feelings anymore, tears made its way down his cheeks.

The two crawled closer and closer to him "PLEASE DON'T" he whined "STOP! PLEASE STOP!" He yelled.

The light went on again and laughters could be heard.

Kris looked up to see Kai and Kyungsoo in front of him. The door went open and the rest of the group came in.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" they all shouted in unison.

"MOTHER ERS!" Kris yelled, showing Xiumin, who was holding the video camera, his middle finger.

"Nice to see you again too!" Xiumin handing Kai the video camera and began to ruffle Kris hair.

"I hate you all!" Kris pouted.

"We love you too!" Sehun said innocently.

"Ugh. I missed you guys!" Xiumin said.

"We missed you too. Thank you for this unforgetable event!"

"YAH! This wasn't funny at all!" Kris said, spotting Tao "How could you?" He pouted.

"Sorry babe, but this was just tooo hilarious." hugging his boyfriend.

"Isn't there supposed to be only Kai and Kyungsoo playing the grudge?" baekhyun said, looking at the girl at the corner with the same outfit.

"Yes. It was only Kai and Kyungsoo. Why?" Xiuming said confused.

"Wait.. Then who's this girl?" baekhyun pointed at the said girl. The lights went off.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" They all ran out of the house. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Silence was soon replaced by screaming teenagers.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN" The girl whispered, before she disappeared in the wall.

-----------------------------

 

A/N: Happy Halloween to all of you. I won't be able to post tomorrow on halloween.

             I took time to finish this chapter today :)

             How did you like it?

             Hope this wasn't a fail.