FINAL

COLA.

 

[4 Years later...]

 

Luhan was lying on his stomach, his eyes glued on the laptop screen, waiting for a special someone to finally come online and videochat with him.

 

*sigh

 

"Everything's alright over there?" Chi, his roommate asked, fixing his tie. Luhan rolled like a buffelo towards the asking boy and hummed 'MHM' and smiled "Are you sure you're not going to come to the party? It's your last night here.."

 

"I don't feel like going.." He answered.

 

"Sehun?" Chi concluded, when he saw how Luhan never failed looking at the screen in front of him. Is he even blinking once in a while?

 

"Yeps." Luhan smile grew "But he's not online yet.." His smile dropped, replaced by a pout.

 

"Maybe busy?" Luhan shook his head.

 

"Can't be. He already graduated last week and is probably doing nothing right now."

 

"Busy hanging out with others? Got bored of you and grabbed the best girl he had in sight.." Luhan's eyes grew "Hey man, I was just joking.." Chi sat down on his bed, regretting saying such things.

 

"What if he really got bored of me?" Luhan's eyes were now getting watery.

 

.

 

"Lu, I was joking. Don't worry, he won't do that. Sehun loves you and that's for sure.." Luhan's eyes still escaped a tear "Don' cry, I'm sorry.." Chi wiped away that tear.

 

 

BVVT BVVT

 

From: Buddy

      Chi, where are you man? You're date is here :b

 

 

 

To: Buddy

SHE'S NOT MY DATE.

 

"Jun?" Chi nodded.

 

"Xiaomeng is searching for me. Aish, I wish my dad wouldn't have let her come to the same school."

 

"At least you're not going alone to the party.." Luhan comforted him with words.

 

"Dude, she's my younger sister." Chi rolled his eyes "A little devlish little sister." He added. "Okay I think I should hurry up. Or I will have to listen to dad's speach of what an irresponsible brother I am.." He scooted up and waved Luhan goodbye.

 

10 Minutes later.

 

AAH Sehun-ah, where the hell are you?

 

Luhan got bored and his unpatient overtook him, pulling out his phone and dialed Tao's number.

 

"Y-Yeah?" Tao stuttered.

 

"Are you okay? What's wrong with your voice?"

 

"N-Nothing."

 

"Still a bad liar Tao.." Luhan giggled "anyway, are you with Kai? He's not picking up his phone, same with Kyungsoo.. I don't have a phonecard to call Sehun.. Tao are you still there?" He heard whispers. "Where are you?"

 

"Ähm..I..-- He's at my place.." Kris took the phone and saved his I--at-lying-to-gege-Panda.

 

"Oh hey Kris, do you know where Sehun is--"

 

"What? Luhan?"

 

"KRIS.."

 

"Lu-an..l.-an--Beep beep beep" Luhan frowned.

 

Aish bad connection. He tried calling again but the phone was off by the time he did it. He sighed and took his rubix cube instead, starting to play with it.

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK.

 

 

Luhan frowned when he heard someone knocking on his door. Everyone had gone to the party, but then he remembered how Chi always forget his key. So he stood up and opened the door.

 

"Chi, you should really stop forge-" Chi wasn't in front of him, nobody was.

 

Did I just imagine the knock? But it sounded so real.

 

He made sure he wasn't fantasizing so he took a step out and looked around the hall.

 

Nobody.

 

He shrugged it off and was about to close it, when he saw the Red envelope lying in front of the door. He didn't think twice and picked it up. Slowly opening the envelope, there was a plain white card with a golden ribon. He took it out and opened it.

 

CAMPUS - go there!

 

Campus? Luhan closed the door. Should I go? He looked at the laptop screen, Sehun was still not online. Luhan decided to follow what the card told him to do, he hoped by the time he was back, Sehun would already be online.

 

He quickly changed his clothes, grabbed his cellphone and key, made his way to the campus. A lot of questions filled his mind. He didn't had a clue who was the mysterious someone who had left the letter. Maybe one of the 'LUHAN'- fanclub members? He didn't know.

 

Nervously nearing the Campus, he saw boys in suits standing there, but he couldn't identify them due to the fact that the boys was facing him with their backs.

 

*Ahem

 

"E-Excuse m-me?" Luhan stuttered "I.. I found this.. ähm.. in front of my r-room.."

 

"Hana, dul, set..." The boys turned around "SURPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!" they immediately covered Luhan with confetis.

 

"GUYS?" Luhan widen his eyes, when the 6 (Chanbaek, Kaisoo & Kris) where standing in front of him, IN CHINA. "How? What? When?" He couldn't decide what to ask first.

 

"Chi called us, saying that you didn't want to go to the party tonight." Chi made his way through the crowed.

 

"Sorry. I wanted you to enjoy your last night." Luhan smiled.

 

"Thank you.." Luhan thanked his roommate.

 

"You already missed one back in highschool.. we don't want you to miss this one too.." Tao explained.

 

"If you can't come to the schoolball, the schoolball needs to come to you.." Baekhyun proudly announced. "Here.." Chanyeol handed him a suit. "It's a gift from us, now go change!" Baekhyun pushed him into the building.

 

Luhan was still not recovered from the sudden surprise, that he completely forgot about Sehun.

 

"We have another surprise for you." Kris smiled, thinking about the big surprise that was coming up.

 

"Another surprise? I really appreciate that you all came to China, you didn't have to do more.." Luhan stated, but he got ignored when Kyungsoo put a blindfold on him. "What's this?"

 

"So you wouldn't dare to cheat." Tao giggled. "You don't want your surprise to be ruined right?" and Luhan nodded.

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were standing at each side of Luhan, guiding him to the destination, with following Tao. Luhan panicked when Kyungsoo and Baekhyun let go of him. He heard water splashing.

 

Where am I?

 

"Kyungsoo? Baekhyun?" He touched the air in hope to find them. The others hold in their laughters, because Luhan looked funny but cute at the same time.

 

"You can take off the blindfold" Kai yelled from the distance.

 

The moment he could see again, he was standing in front of a big fountain. There was a sign that says 'TRY ME' underneath was a little green button. Luhan pressed the button and the fountain water started to change it's colour every 10 seconds. He stood there in fascination.

 

"Beautiful isn't it?" Luhan's heart stopped. SEHUN? He turned around and indeed Sehun was the one standing there with a deerplushi, grinning from ear to ear.

 

"HUNNIEE!" Luhan ran towards his boyfriend, eyes filled with tears of joy. He slung his arms around Sehun's neck and pulled him into a kiss.

 

"Hello to you too Princess.." Sehun claimed after their lips parted.

 

"What are you doing here?" Luhan was confused. Sehun was supposed to be in London.

 

"Missing my own schoolparty to be with the one I love? duuuh." Sehun respond, pulling Luhan closer to him "I miss you.." He whispered.

 

"I missed you more.." Luhan burried his face into the said boys chest.

 

"I guess I have to make it up to you.." Luhan looked at his boyfriend, not knowing what Sehun was talking about.. Sehun losen the hug and stretched out his hands. "Can I have this dance?" He smirked.

 

"Hunnie.."

 

"I own you a dance since High School.." He remembered Luhan, that he never had his schoolball dance.

 

"With pleasure.." Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand.

 

Suddenly, music was heard.

 

"Luhan.. Sehun.. I hope you two go strong until the end of time.." Kyungsoo said, before singing OPEN ARMS.

 

Sehun and Luhan danced to the wonderful song, kyungsoo was singing to and Luhan couldn't be more happy.

 

"Babe?" Luhan looked up to the boy who asked. "There's something I have to ask you.."

 

"What is it?" Sehun spinned the boy around, facing the fountain again.

 

"Look into the fountain.." Sehun demanded him and Luhan went towards the fountain.

 

The words:

 

Lu Han, will you marry me?

 

Lighted up and Luhan smiled at how Sehun took his words seriously back then in high school. He turned around and Sehun was kneeling down, holding up a little white box, with the ring in it and..

 

A PEN?

 

"A pen?" Luhan frowned. Sehun stood up from his position, smirking while he took off his blazer. He was wearing a white tshirt and the moment he turned around, Luhan saw the words..

 

YES ? or NO ?

 

printed on it..

 

 

Luhan took the pen and made a big circle around the YES word.

 

"What did you circled?" Sehun asked.

 

"YES, Sehun. I still want to marry you.." the moment he said those words, balloons popped out behind the magic fountain and all of them clapped, screaming congratulations.

 

Sehun took it as the perfect time to kiss his boyfriend, when it began to rain.

 

*************************

 

The 8 of them were sitting at the empty cafetaria.

 

"I'm soo thirsty.." Tao pouted.

 

"I'll go get you something to drink.." Kris stood up and gave his boyfriend a warm smile.

 

"Sooo... We're all graduated now.." Kai said and everyone nodded.

 

"What are you planning to do in your future?" Kyungsoo asked his friends.

 

"Hmmm.. find a suitable job?" Baekhyun questioned and everyone agreed.

 

"Hmpf.. I miss this.." Chanyeol admitted "I'm glad to be with all of you again.. Sitting here feels like the days back then in high school, except that we're in china.." everyone laughed.

 

"I'm lucky to have such great friends like you guys.." Luhan stated "4 years had passed and we're still are friends, going strong.."

 

"How did it even start?" Kai asked, when Kris came back with the drink for Tao in his hands.

 

"Babe, here's you-- AAAHHH.." Kris unintentionally slipped and poured COLA on Tao's new GUCCI t-shirt..

 

"COLA!" Everyone replied in Unison and burst into laughters.

 

"My new baby.." Tao whined "BABE!!! How could you.." He shook his head in disbelief, stood up and made his way to the bathroom.

 

"Babe! Wait! I'm sorry..! I didn't mean to-- YAH Babe!" Kris followed his boyfriend, while everybody was still laughing themselfs off.

 

"Thanks you my friend.." Sehun joked while holding up the can of cola.

 

Life is filled with ups and downs, but still these 8 friends managed to overcome all of it. Life is full of surprises, especially when it comes to

 

 

THAT STUPID LITTLE THING CALLED..

 

 

LOVE.

 

 

 

 

********************FIN*******************

 

 

A/N:

 

AND THE LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER :)

So it's the end. Sorry if the end was so sudden. I know I know, some of you are very disappointed, but don't worry, there's a reason why I did that ~
First of all, I want to thank all who subscribed and upvoted my story. A special thank you to the ones who alwaysleft a comment behind. I really enjoy and love reading them all, even though I barely responded to one. ~_~ I hope you all liked this story hehehe WOOAAAH 7 Months ago, I started to write this fiction and now it's over :(

 

BUT as I said, there's a reason. Wanna know?
I'm going to write a sequel ^-^ and it's going to be about their COLLEGE life, what happened while Luhan and Sehun were seperated, When and How Kai proposed to Kyungsoo (Yeaah, he proposed to Kyungsoo), same with Kris, who proposed to Tao in front of the world (what I meant about proposing in front of the world? Hmm.. I guess you have to read it yourself, in order to find out :b), etc...


Until then, I'm going to finish my KAISOO fanfic first :) --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/591768/dickhead-has-a-name-kim-jongin-fluff-highschool-romance-hunhan-baekyeol-kaisoo

 

*bows* SARANGHAMNIDA *bows*