63

COLA.

 

DING DONG

..

 

DING DO-

 

"Kyungsoo-ah.." Mrs.Byun opened the door and smiled.

 

"Where's Baekhyun?" He asked.

 

"He's upstairs, thanks for coming." Mrs.Byun thanked the said boy.

 

"No problem Mrs.Byun.." He took off his shoes and made his way to Baekhyun's room.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

"Yah, what are you doing?"

 

NO REPLY.

 

KNOCK KNO-

 

"Ah cut the crap, I'm going in now." He opened the door.

 

The room was pitch dark, closed windows and lights off. He the lights.

 

"Baekhyun?" he pulled the blanket and saw a sleeping baekhyun hugging his favorite wolf stufftoy.

 

Judging his his messy hair, swollen and red eyes, he must have been crying. Kyungsoo sat down on the edge of the bed and poked his bestfriend.

 

"Wake up.. Baek.." but baekhyun turned around and faced kyungsoo with his back. "IREONA sleeping beauty!"

 

"Ch-Channie?" Baekhyun mumbled spinning himself back around.

 

"I'll be whoever you want, but just wake up.." Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes.

 

The sight was still blurry, Baekhyun rubbed his eyes to gain a better look and found Kyungsoo staring at him.

 

"HOLY SHAMALADINGDONG!" He shriek, completely taken aback from the sudden appearance of his bestfriend. "Are you trying to kill me.." Baekhyun patterned his chest, to calm down his increasing heartbeats.

 

"No, just waking you up.." Kyungsoo respond.

 

"What are you doing here? What time is it? Isn't the schoolball taking place tonight?"

 

"As I said I'm here to wake you up. Time for you to get up and come with me. Yes it is and you're going to come with me or I will be forced to use the hard way." Kyungsoo answered with an annoyed face expression.

 

"Well Kyungsoo sorry to say but I'- AAAAAH KYUNGSOO.." Kyungsoo stood up and threw the blanket on the floor "What the--"

 

"BOYS GET HIM!" the door was slammed open, Kris and Kai popped out of nowhere with smirks on their faces.

 

"AY AY CAPTAIN.." And baekhyun sat on his bed, shocked.

 

"What are- AAAH YAAH LET ME DOWN!" Kris and Kai lifted him up. Kai was holding his hands, while Kris grabbed Baekhyun's leg. Baekhyun tried to kick the air, but the boys where to strong to handle.

 

Mrs.Byun lifted her head from the newspaper and widen her eyes, when she saw two boys in black, carrying her desperately yelling son out of the house.

 

"Don't worry Mrs.Byun, they're friend of us..!" Kyungsoo assured, who followed the boys behind.

 

"O-Okay.." Mrs.Byun stuttered.

 

"Bye Mrs.Byun!" Kyungsoo waved her good and left the shock mother behind.

 

"KIDNAPPING! HELP ME! MOOOOM! AA-Mph.." Baekhyun shuted up when...

 

Wait..

 

Don't tell me..

 

SOCKS??

 

"Sorry.." Kyungsoo apologized for stuffing a pair of socks into his mouth "We still need our ears.."

 

"mph-mhp--hpmgp--"

 

"What?"

 

"mphmhppgmdppg!"

 

"UGH.." Kyungsoo pulled out the socks.

 

"WHAT THE HELL!" was the first thing that came out of Baekhyun's mouth "HANDCUFFS? SOCKS? Where did you even get the handcu-- okay forget the question, I don't even wanna know.." Kai smirked when he saw his boyfriend turning red, by the question Baekhyun asked.

 

"Sorry, you left us no other choice.." Kyungsoo played with his fingers.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"To Luhan.."

 

"But he already left a couple of hours ago.."

 

"It's not because of Luhan.." Kyungsoo assured him.

 

"Then why are you kidnapping me in my pjamas?" Baekhyun shook his head in disbelief.

 

"Because Tao is gonna pimp you up for tonight.."

 

"For toni- Oh nuh-uh! I already told you that I don't want to go to the schoolball. I wouldn't enjoy myself without Chanyeol and might end up crying at a corner."

 

"I wouldn't be sure about that.." Kyungsoo smirked.

 

 

Flashback

 

BVVT BVVT

 

 

FROM: CREEP HEAD

      Kai are you with Kyungsoo?

 

 

TO: CREEP HEAD

    Yeps. Why?

 

No reply..

 

"Who was that?" Kyungsoo surprised backhugged his boyfriend

 

"Chanyeol.." Kai replied.

 

"What did he--"

 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ- the phone vibrated in Kai's hand.

 

"Hello?"

 

"I need your help." Chanyeol stated.

 

"Go on.."

 

"Make sure that Baekhyun's gonna be at the schoolball... because..."

 

End of the Flashback

 

 

 

"Just trust us okay? You'll be thankful for kidnapping you.."

 

"How the can someone be thankful for being Kidnap?" Baekhyun raised his voice "And Why the fu-mph mph" Kyungsoo couldn't bare the noise anymore and stuffed the pair of socks back into Baekhyun's mouth, gaining a death glare from the said boy.

 

 

********************

 

 

Sitting annoyed on one of the tables at the schoolball, Baekhyun showerd his friends with death glares, who were enjoying themselfs on the dancefloor.

 

You're going to thank us my ..

 

Baekhyun mentally cursed his bestfriend for taking him to the party. He only missed Chanyeol more by looking at his friends, who were all with their boyfriends.

 

The most annoying thing about the night was, people kept on staring at him. Why? He was the only guy wearing a white suit. Tao pimped him up like he was going to run a runway.

 

Everyone looked at him in fascination. Some girls even stated that he looks just like one of the F4 in Boys over Flowers.

 

Baekhyun sighed and stood up to get himself a drink, to cool off his head.

 

"Ahem.. Can I have you're attention?" Fei said through the micro at the podium. All gazes were shifted to her "It's time to announce the Schoolball KINGKA and QUEENKA, KINGKAS or QUEENKAS..AAh you know what i mean..."

 

Great.

 

Baekhyun mentally facepalmed himself.

 

"Our Schoolball Kingka and Queenka, Kingkas and blablabla.. goes to.." Fei opened the envelope and smirked when she saw the names "Chanyeol and Baekhyun.." She presented the winners.

 

Did she just say--

 

"Chanyeol? Baekhyun?" Fei scanned through the crowed and spotted Baekhyun, who chocked on his drink when the spotlight hit him. "Baekhyun?"

 

"Go!" Kyungsoo showed him his thumbs up.

 

"There must be a mistake.." Baekhyun stated "Chanyeol isn't even here.."

 

"Baekhyun, come up here!" Fei smiled.

 

For some reason, a tear rolled down Baekhyun's cheek "There must be a mistake.." he repeated and wiped the tear away. He put down his drink and made his way to the exit, when the light went off and the room was suddenly filled with red lightsticks.

 

A small spotlight hit baekhyun's back and he turned around and his eyes widen at the view in front of him.

 

"Baekhyun? Can you come forward?" He looked around to see the owner of the voice but it was hard due to the spotlight that was hindering him to do so.

 

The spotlight went off and there was a path of red lightssticks on the floor and he followed the path until the spotlight went on again and this time, Chanyeol was standing in front of him with a big grinn and a white rose.

 

"Channie?" baekhyun's heartbeat increased.

 

"Yes, my schoolball kinkga?" Chanyeol smirked. "Surprise.." he added and pulled the shorter boy towards him, when finally the music filled the room.

 

Even though the others where still in the hall, baekhyun felt like there was only Chanyeol and him, dancing to their song. It wasn't hard, since the only lightbeam where focused on them while being surrounded by red lightsticks.

 

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol turned Baekhyun's attention back to him. "How much do you love me?" Baekhyun frowned by the question

 

"I love you more than anything in this world.." Chanyeol smiled "Why?"

 

"Can you imagine growing old with me?" Chanyeol ignored the questioning looks that Baekhyun made.

 

"Yeah. There's nothing more I want than to be with you. FOREVER." Baekhyun assured his boyfriend.

 

"Baekhyun, It's only been almost a year since we got together. I never was good in anything until I met you and found out the best thing I'm being good at, is loving you. We had many ups and downs, but we still went strong. People say, couples like us will never last long, but I want to prove them that they are wrong. Baek, you're the only one who can make me smile for hours,days,months and even years, without trying. I still get all this butterflies, everytime you text me, sit next to me, grab my hands and interwine our fingers and even just by calling my name, my heart makes a flip. You had me at your Hello. You're the first person, who made me feel complete. You're not only my boyfriend, lover, bestfriend but you're also my better-half. I know we're still young and unexperienced when it comes to love and commitments, but there's nothing more I want than waking up beside you everyday and knowing that you're mine forever.."

 

The music ended and that was when Chanyeol kneeled down on his knees, pulling out a little white box and opened it, showing a goldring. He cleared his throat.

 

"Byun Baekhyun, will you marry me?"

 

"..." Baekhyun was speechless. He didn't expect this. As much as he wanted to say YES, his mouth were to dry to respond. Instead, He burst out in tears and nodded like a madman.

 

"Yes?" Chanyeol made sure he understood him.

 

"YES!" Baekhyun pulled him up for a kiss "YES YES YES!" he repeated and slung his arms arround the giant and Chanyeol wrapped his hands around Baekhyun's waist, pulling him for another kiss.

 

*claps

 

"Congratulations!" Their friends celebrated..

 

"GAAAAWD, that was soo touching.." Kyungsoo couldn't help as he burst into tears of joy.

 

"OKAY, You just won the CHEESY TALK award.." Kai teased.

 

"Shut up.." Chanyeol pouted.

 

"Oh man, you almost had me puking rainbows on pink fluffclouds.." Kris joined the conversation.

 

"Cheesy but touching. I'm happy for you" Tao clapped his hands together. "Congratulations!"

 

 

*************************

 

 

"Babe?" Chanyeol turned his head back to the boy, who was lying on him with Baekhyun's head burried in his chest.

 

"Hmm?" Chanyeol humed.

 

"I love you"

 

"I love you too.." Chanyeol said, before he fell asleep with Baekhyun in his arms.

 

 

**********************

 

 

A/N: Could you handle the chapter? :b
         AISH.. this is just SFNAJBDJBAKDBALLKN.....
         Anyways. CHANNIE IS BACK <3
         Last chapter is up next.. Ugh... this is sad but hmmmpfh..
         But I'll give you some infos about what I've been thinking to do once this story had ended :)


       Don't miss the last chapter! :) <3

       Stay tuned and btw. thanks for all the sweet comments T-T SARANGHAE!!!!!!