3

COLA.

To: Kyungii o.o, Yummy Bacon

    GROUPCHAT NOW!

---

HOT_BAEK is now online..

 

Xiumin_88: HOT BAEK? Trr trr, YOU WISH. Let's have a silent moment for baek.....

HOT_BAEK: HATERS GONNA HATE!

Xiumin_88: PABO. What does Kyungsoo take so long?

HOT_BAEK: Maybe still with those people from CHINGCHANGTOWN

Xiumin_88: You think?

HOT_BAEK: HOT BAEK's always right ;)

Xiumin_88: Whatever little bacon.

HOT_BAEK: MY NAME IS BAEKHYUN..NOT BACON.. GEEEEZZZZ!!!

Xiumin_88: That's what i said BACON ;)

 

D.O_1993 is now online..

 

Xiumin_88: finish ing ?

D.O_1993: Someones here!

HOT_BAEK: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

D.O_1993: Stop laughing a 'HOT'-BACON.

HOT_BAEK: MEAN!

Xiumin_88: HAHAHA. Guys ? I'm already leaving tomorrow at 7a.m

D.O_1993: Whaaaat?

Xiumin_88: Chen just wrote me that his father wants to meet me before he leaves.... But you can bring me to the airport..

HOT_BAEK: HYUNG, tomorrow's wednesday.. We have SCHOOL -.-

Xiumin_88: VIDEOCALL??

D.O_1993: OK that's fine with me!!! :)

HOT_BAEK: hmm.. okay i'll try to wake up early :)

Xiumin_88: Then see you tomorrow. Mum is already at home. Need to tell her.

D.O_1993: LOL you gonna tell her few hours before you leave? WOOAH.. What a loving son your mum have!

Xiumin_88: YOLO right? hahaha

HOT_BAEK: DAEEEBAK!

__________


"Are you sure, you want to go for it?" Xiumin's mum asked her son.

"Yeah. Mum listen, I know it's so sudden but please understand that this has something to do with my future. It's not that I will be gone for years. I will come back in 2 months. We'll see how it goes then. And besides, it feels like ages since the last time I saw Chen.. Chen is already a part of my future and I want to build up our relationship. I would do anything to be by his side. You once says follow your dream and that's exactly what I'm up to. I really thought about it through and it's the final decision I've made.."

His mum moved one step closer and placed her hand on his chin, making him look into her eyes.

"Hey. Son. Head up! Wow... My son is already a man with dreams. Is it already time to let you go?" she start ruffling through his hair.. "Hmm... I guess so... I'm proud of what you just said. It's not my future, it's yours and what kind of a mother will I be, If i wouldn't support your decisions. I know this job is a once-in-a-life-time offer. GO for it! If your dreams might seem like they are impossible, then make yourself believe that YOU are unstoppable. Remember, sky ain't  even a limit... And about what you just said about Chen. I'm quite jealous of him... I just hope your dad would have done the same thing..." Xiumin hugged her tight.

"Ieeew Mum, stop FANGIRLING. And about dad...he's blind, for not seeing what a wonderful, loving and caring woman you are!  He don't deserve you. Mum? I love you and please take care of yourself. And don't forget to smile, it's suits you." She started smiling again.

"Goodnight son. I love you too."

Xiumin ran up the stairs with a big smile.

"How long will you keep standing there?" Xiumin forget that he was still standing in front of his room.

"AAAAAAH LAAAAAY!" Xiumin ran to him and hugged him.

"Xiu..MIIIN!!! Let. Me. Dow. I-I-I can't fu-cking breath!"

"I'm so happy I could kiss everyone in the world!" Xiumin pecked him on his cheeks and Lay started to rub his cheeks with a disgusted face.

"YUUK, you're gross! Go to sleep. Seriously man. You need sleep. Night." He closed the door behind him.

Xiumin was lying in his bed, too excited to fall asleep. 1 sheep..2 sheeps.. 3 sheeps.. 4 sheeps [.....] 36 sheeps.. 37 sheeps.. This won't do.. UGH... HELLO SLEEPLESS NIGHT...