18

COLA.

KYUNGSOO POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE..

BASH.

5 More minutes..

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP [..] BEEP WTF?? BEEP BEEP..

BASH. BASH. BASH.

Okay, I give up. I opened my eyes and looked outside my window. Why is it still so dark outside?
What time is it? 5.45 a.m THE HECK? Why did my alarm clock ring already? I normally wake up at
6.20 a.m. Is my alarm clock broken? I have to check. I wanted to grab my cellphone to see what time
it really was. So I tap on my nightdesk. Wait. Where's my Cellphone? I tasked under my pillow.

NO CELLPHONE.

I started to panick a little bit, MY ING CELLPHONE IS GONE. WHAT TO DO??? I stood up and ran to the lightswitch beside the door. I jumped back at my bed and held up my pillow then my blanket. I looked under my bed. Nothing. Hmm.. where could it be? I saw the pants i wear at school the day before. Maybe it's still in my pocket. I searched but no success. Bag? Nothing. Nothing. Nothing

. My parents are going to kill me. Who loses their phone at their own room? Yeah right.. DO Kyungsoo ofcourse. Then I realized the clock, my grandmother bought me from vienna, austria, hanging at the wall that wasn't supposed to hang there. 5.50 a.m.. Then something clicked in my mind. AAAISH I forgot what happened. When should I meet the guy again? 7.30? 7.40? Ah.. I'm getting old. I'll go with 7.30 then.

I went to the bathroom to go in for a shower. Oh how I love those morning showers. Relaxing. I stood there thinking about today about what could happen and about the mysterious guy on the phone. His voice sounds extremely familiar to me, but I got no clue who it resembles. Who is he? I wonder if that boy is even goodlooking. Maybe not. There aren't a lot of goodlooking boys in my school. Well most of them were normal looking, not that outstanding. 

I never was really attrackted to someone. BECAUSE YOU'RE DAMN CHOOSY KYUNGSOO! WAY TOOOO CHOOSY. And when, it's either they are taken, straight or simply an . Like I said.. CHOOSY. Better than ending up being heartbroken. Good that I'm one of a kind that can refuse the Kingkas. All of them are standing in Lines. That's STUPID. Because they all know exactly that they're just being one of those PLAY-TOYs, but still running after them. If stupidness could kill. My school were an abonden school long time ago.

Back to the guy. Maybe he's someone whom no one ever notice but eventually looking like an asian IAN SOMERHALDER, the one who played DAMON in VAMPIRE DIARIES. This isn't a ing drama Kyungsoo! Neither a fanfiction. DUMMIE.

Why does he want to stay unknown at the first place? Not that I will judge him or something. Even if it were to happen that it's (still hoping he's not..) Kai or one of the Kingkas. The only thing that's important is getting back my Cellphone.

Anyway it makes this situation kind of adventurious. If that's even a word. haha. Maybe destiny wants to meet us? Who knows, maybe he's the one who will be my future boyfriend. STOP. YOU'RE IMAGINARY IS TOOOO MUCH. REMEMBER, he's just giving you back your cellphone. Ugh. Is it now illegal to phantasize? Just saying. Well, you'll never know.

I combed my hair and tried the new make-up which I bought with Lulu. I put on my daily jeans and wear my favorite tshirt (JUST IN CASE) 6.30 Time to cook my breakfast! If I was good at something it's definetly COOKING. I've been cooking since I was in elementary school. My mum used to cook a lot and I wasn't really interessted playing with toycars or computer games, so I decided to watch my mum cooking.

The banana was already turning slightly brown and it's a waste to just throw it away. So I used them to make my famous banana pancakes. Baekhyun loves it, he could eat 5 of them without getting full. I finished and was about to eat when the housephone started to ring. 6.50 a.m. Who could it be?

"Hello?"

"Do me a favor and throw away your cellphone." It was Baekhyun.

"Huh?"

"DUUUH. I've been calling for the last 5 minutes."

I told him what happened yesterday. That I lost my phone and someone in school found it and will give it back today at the school library.

"Do I know him?"

"I don't know. Neither do I know him."

"And how do you know whom you are meeting?"

"I'm sure no one is going to the school library at 7.30 in the morning."

"Is his voice y?"

"What the BAEKHYUN! No. Yes. I don't really payed attention."

"Just asking.. Okay then, see you at school"

"Okay."

7.20 when I arrived at the school gate. It was silence. No souls were at the campus. It was me that was surrounded by the green areas. I opened the school door. The halls where empty. You could hear a pin drop and my footsteps were echoing.

I made my way to the stairs, our library was on the 1st floor. 

1st floor. No one but me, alone in the halls. I felt like walking around at an abonden school. You could tell I was a little bit scared. I should stop watching horrorfilms. I'm getting paranoid because of it. I opened the door to the library. 7.25.. Where is he? I looked around but no signs of a male student waiting there, until I heard the library door being opened. I quickly went to the entrance.

I saw someone standing there, facing the door. He wear a hoodie and I couldn't really indentify who it was. I took a step closer to the person.

"Hey.." as response I got the sound of the library door being closed.

What the hell? What about my cellphone? I opened the door and just saw him disappear while running down the stairs. Weirdo. Did I look that scary? I looked at my watch 7.30. Seems like I had to tell my parents that I lost my cellphone. I don't think I will get it back. He just run away like a little girl who was scared by a monster. Hmm..

CARELESS CARELESS. SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS...

Isn't that my ringtone? I followed the melody of the song and ended at the back of the library. It stopped and started to ring again. I saw a cellphone placed on one of the bookshelves. Is that my cellphone? I walked closer and notice it was my Samsung Galaxy S3, I got for my birthday present. I took it and couldn't help but hugged it. I missed you cellphonie.. The phone started to ring again. I looked at the caller ID

A Friend :)

A friend? Who's that?

"H-Hello?"

"Hey." A male voice appeared.

"Who are you?"

"..."

"Hello? Still there?"

"Look Kyungsoo, just see me as a friend. You can call me whatever you want."

"I don't understand. Are you the one who ran out of the library?"

"Y-ye-yes sorry. I thought it would be better if I stay unknown for now. I have my reasons. I promised when the time comes, we gonna meet each other but for now let's be friends."

"Why?"

".... I want to know you more. I'm not a bad person, if you think that way."

"Then why can't you tell me who you are?"

"I-I can't. Not now. You'll understand when the right time comes. Can you trust me?"

".."

"Please?"

"I'll try."

The guy hang up. Somethings weird here. Why does he want to know me more? Is he a et? Stalker? Sadist? Gawd. Who is he and what does he want from me? Mysterious. You'll understand when the right time comes. Hmm.. what's up with that sentense? Should I trust him? He's just a stranger. But there's something inside of me that wants to know who the one behind of this is. I should just wait and see. It wouldn't be that bad, right?

 

TAO POV

I arrived early in school. I was to open the schooldoor when someone ran out of it. I fell down. The person was apologizing and helped me up. KAI? What is he doing here in this early morning?

"Kai?"

"Erm.. Hi tao.. Bye tao.. Sorry I have to go."

Hmm weird. What happened, he looks like he ran out of prison and he's been chased. Ugh. These Kingkas. All weirdos. I walked to my locker. 10 minutes later I saw Kyungsoo coming down the stairs, deepen in his thoughts. What is HE doing here ? It's 7.45? Why is everyone so early today? Is there an occassion? Where's Baek?? Aren't they supposed to go to school together? I poked him, since he didn't notice me standing in front of him.

"Oh, Hi tao."

"Hi."

"What are you doing here?!"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"hmm... Long story.. Tao?"

"mh?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What's it?"

"Would you trust a stranger?"

"It depends on the situation I gues. why?"

"What if for example you lost your cellphone. A stranger found it, gave it back to you, by telling you to meet him at a place. You are there, but he doesn't show up. Suddenly you hear your cellphone ringing and find it somewhere. You picked up the ringing phone and it's the stranger. You want to know who the guy is but he says "You'll find out when the right times come" and ask for you to trust him."

"Sounds pretty like a Love drama. But It's all up to the person. If I were that person, I would. I mean No risk no fun right? Why are you asking this kind of things?"

"oh, just for fun"

"mhh okay.."

"Thanks tao."

He hugged me, we got interupted when Baekhyun came running across the halls. He was out of breath. He told us to quickly go outside. I wonder what's up outside. Our jaws dropped. We saw Luhan and Sehun HAND IN HAND. Is Luhan ing serious??????? SEHUN? Out of all people? They were all lovey dovey with each other. It made us want to puke our breakfast. They stopped and kissed each other passionatly until Luhan pulled away first and waved at him while they seperated their ways.

"Hey guys."

"Don't hey guys us. You better have a good explanation"

"Well remember I called you and told you I was staying by a friend?"

"And???"

"It was Sehun. I had to give him extra lessons since he's failing Chinese. At that time I was angry about him telling Kris about you being gay and all. And we kinda argued. And it ended with him comfessing to me. I know he's a Kingka, but I know somewhere deep inside of him, there's something good. Even though he don't seem like it. But I trust him."

"You're crazy! I swear to the heavens if he ing lay a hand on you, without you wanting it. I will not back off! I will kill him with my own hands."

"N'aaw my baby panda being protective."

"You're my bestfriend. Ofcourse I have to be protective. I don't ever want to experience, you crying because of some es."

"You soooo cute sometimes!"

"Sometimes?"

"Always. Let's go to our lockers, before the bell rings."

We went to the lockers and Baek was talking about how perfect the day with Chanyeol was. How sweet he was. I was happy to see that my bestfriends are somehow happy, even if it's with the friends of my worst enemy. At least they are happy. That's all I want.

They asked me why I kinda look like I had insomnia and why my hair was a mess I told them about shopping with Kris. It didn't go well at all. He ran away, while I was in the bathroom. I had no car. I had to take the train and I didn't want to carry a lot with me since the train were always full. That means no GUCCI. So i end up having no sleep.

TODAY, is a new day. I will get my GUCCI FOR SURE! This time. I will put an eye on him. He can't escape, NOT THIS TIME.

Chanyeol invited Baekhyun to eat at the rooftop, Sehun and Luhan went to eat outside the campus so it was only me and Kyungsoo at the lunchtable. I saw Kris trying to avoid me but I end up grabbing his collar and push him down to sit right next beside me. I can't lose an eye on this boy. I don't trust him. I saw how Kai was confused by my quick actions. He was heading to sit alone since Chanyeol is with Baekhyun, Sehun is with Luhan and I got Kris. I told him he could sit on our table, since it's no big deal to have him around. It's not that he's annoying.

Kai sat down next to Kyungsoo. Something was awkward between them. I could tell the way Kyungsoo stabbed his food with his fork while giving Kai his death glare. Kai didn't really looked at him, since he was busy staring at his food. Suddenly Kyungsoo stood up.

"I go ahead first."

"Aren't you finishing your food?"

"I lost my apetite."

He stood for a moment before looking at Kai with a pissed looked, walking away with a loud sigh.

 

KAI POV

I LOST MY APETITE.

He really hates you Kai. What if he knows that you're the one who's behind the cellphone story? Hmm.. I hope this plan works.

 

TO: Kyungsoo :)

    Hey :)

FROM: Kyungsoo o.o

      Hey :)

A smiley. He made a smiley. AJABDJKBJBKD.

TO: Kyungsoo :)

    Aren't you eating Lunch?

FROM: Kyungsoo o.o

      Didn't really have apetie.

TO: Kyungsoo o.o

    Why?

FROM: Kyungsoo o.o

      Long story.

TO: Kyungsoo o.o

    I have time :)

FROM: Kyungsoo o.o

      Know KAI?

TO: Kyungsoo o.o

    School player?

FROM: Kyungsoo :)

      Exactly. to make it short. He thinks he can do whatever he likes. Including kissing
      other people without their permissions. And just sitting at the same table with
      him makes me want to throw up.

TO: Kyungsoo :)

    hmm.. but I heard he didn't had activities for the last weeks. If you know what I mean

FROM: Kyungsoo :)

      He's still a ing .

TO: Kyungsoo :)

    I think everyone can change.

FROM: Kyungsoo :)

      Do you really think someone like him can change himself? Once a player always a player.

TO: Kyungsoo :)

    Yes even he can change. :)

FROM: Kyungsoo :)

      Hmm... I don't know.

TO: Kyungsoo :)

    You really hate him do you?

FROM: Kyungsoo :)

      No. I just want to avoid those people. But i don't hate him. I used to like him.

TO: Kyungsoo :)

    You liked him?

FROM: Kyungsoo :)

      He was the first guy who attracted me, you know first crush.. but he bullied me.
      He stopped though and but he stole my frist kiss without my permission.

TO: Kyungsoo :)

    So, you did like him?

FROM: Kyungsoo :)

      Yes. But not anymore!!

TO: Kyungsoo :)

    What if he likes you?

FROM: Kyungsoo :)

      HAHAHAHA I wouldn't care, as I said I LIKED him.

 

 

Like me again.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys :)

How are you? Here's the 18. Chapter yeeah.

90+ Subscribers wow. I never thought of having 10.

Thanks for all your support.

I got a lot of schoolworks to do, so that means I can't write very long chapters anymore :(

I will try to write one on the week ends.

 I'm very sorry <3

But I will update as much as I can :)

 

SARANGHAEYO <3