35

COLA.

KRIS POV

I was being in my element of arts, picasso that draws like there is no tomorrow. My little picasso's are really doing great and I'm amazed how talented they were, their drawings are simply fantastic. The kids told me that my art was extraodrinary and unique. HA! And they said I couldn't draw. PFF, there's the evidence.

"OPPPAAAA" a little girl came running across the room with swollen eyes. She wrapped her hands around my tighs since she couldn't reach my waist. I awkwardly stood there not knowing how to react to this fluffy little angel "O-Opp-Oppa" She cried.

I took her hands to free myself, so I could go on my knees and be on her level. "What's the matter sweetie? Was Tao oppa mean to you?" I knew she was one of Tao's children due to the outfit she wore. "Stop crying little angel and tell oppa what's bothering you.." I wiped away her tears.

"Bl-blood.. oppa.. blood" she turned around and pointed at a direction. I just saw a bunch of children who were all agitated and there were no sign of Tao. AISH, how could he leave children alone? What if something.. wait..

"Blood? Who? What? When?" SHE's a kid, calm down... "I mean what happened?" I tried to sound calm but failed. She took my hand and I followed her. I swear if something happened to one of the kids, I'll murder you with my own hands, ZI TAO!

I saw Sehun coming from the Lake. Where is he running to? And what the heck did he do at the lake? I let go of the little girl's hand and started to follow Sehun. 2 completely soaken boys were lying in front of the house and were surrounded by worried and shocked children.

One foot of the said boy was bleeding, i paniced. I'm going to be ed, I'm the leader and what did I do? Nothing and now there are two injured people. Sehun picked one of them bridal style and reveilled the face of Luhan. Who is the guy beside..

"TAO!!" I speed to his side "TAO! TAO!" but tao was unconscious "!" he didn't move, his body was shivering and the bloody foot didn't stop bleeding. Out of panic, I started to tear a piece of my tshirt to wrap his injurie, to stop it from bleeding.

I didn't think twice, so I picked him up and carried him on my back. I looked at an apologetic looking Sehun, in hope to find more about the accident. He looked like he was about to cry.

"I-I'm sorry..." He said before heading to the his bedroom, carrying Luhan with him.

I ran to Mr.Lee "OH MY HOLY.. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? IS HE ALRIGHT?" He sprang up and took a look at the unconscious boy on my back..

"I don't know.. I just saw him and Luhan lying on the gr-"

"LUHAN? Where is he?"

"Sehun is with him.. L.joe has the key to our room and as I searched for Tao's key, it turned out that he didn't have his roomkey either." He quickly went to the housekeeper and thank god we got a replacement key "Thank you.."

"Can you take care of him? I'll inform Chunji to switch to your room. And tell Sehun he should stay by Luhan, I'll tell Kyuhyun to move to Siwon. Don't worry about the workshop, I'll solve this."

"But the RUL-"

"No buts, this is an emergency. Tao needs you Kris.." Tao needs me? me? ...

The first thing I did was place him slowly on the nearest bed and hurried to the bathroom, taking the first aid kit and a towel. I removed the glass splinter on his feet, wiped away the blood and covered it with a bandage.

I didn't like to take care of him and especially I didn't plan on sharing a room with him. I tried my best to avoid him as much as possible. I hate being with him. Simply because I didn't like the feelings I'm getting everytime he's near me. It felt good but it was wrong for me to feel that way.

I'm not supposed to feel this way. No.. Not at all. What the did you do Tao? Why are you doing this to me?

I looked at him for a while and noticed his body was freezing. I could tell I was afraid to do it but I didn't have any other choices left. So i removed his wet clothes from him, I don't want him to get sick and him being a longer burden to me.

I took off every piece of clothes he was wearing except his underwear. Before I wrapped the blanket around his almost body, I took off my tshirt and put it on for him. I took another blanket just to make sure he keeps warm. Damn, why do I care so much about you?

 

BVVT BVVT

 

From:  YEOL.

       DUDE! Where are you? We heard it from Mr.Lee..
       Is everything alright? What the  happened?


To: YEOL.

    I'm fine, but I don't think Tao and Luhan are.
    I don't know the whole story.


From: YEOL

      LUHAN Hyung too? Does Sehun know?


To: YEOL.

    Yes. Sehun is taking care of him right now.


From: YEOL.

      Alright. We gonna head there as soon as we are free from the kids.

 

I put my cellphone beside the nightlamp and as I looked around the silent room, I found my gaze being stucked to the sleeping object. I walked closer and sat down on the bed.

"What are you doing to me? Are you happy now? You got your revenge. Can you stop making me feel the way I feel everytime you're near? You won. I don't want to feel this way ever again. So please let's stop now. I don't want to play this game anymore." No response.

I went silent and all I heared was him breathing. Suddenly I felt the lose of control over myself, my body leaned closer to him. Heart pounding harder and harder against my chest. I closed my eyes and I felt myself giving in for a sweet little kiss. Seconds that felt like hours passed and I pulled away. Blinking fast. Did I just...

Kai was standing at the end of the room smirking. I-I... .. He went out and closed the door. I stood up "KAAAAI!" I yelled after him, slamming the door behind me.

 

TAO POV

"What are you doing to me? Are you happy now? You got your revenge. Can you stop making me feel like the way I'm feeling everytime you're near? You won. I don't want to feel this way ever again. So please let's stop now. I don't want to play this game anymore.."

KRIS? Is that you? No response.

Everything was blurry. All I got was something brushed against my lips. What was that? Am I dreaming? Everything went brighter.

"KAAAAI!" I woke up by the scream.

"K-Kris?"

BAM.

Was that a door? Where am I? I slowly got control over my eyes and I could somehow open it again. The sight was still blurry. OUCH. I winced in pain. My feet felt like an elephant stomped at it.

Flashbacks run through my mind. . Where's Luhan? I couldn't move, realizing I was wrapped in a big, fat blanket. I unwrapped myself, finding myself only wearing my underwear and a shatterd T-shirt. Who's t-shirt is this?  i didn't care anymore, I need to see if Luhan was alright. I limp to the door and opened it slowly.

"Semms like.. someone is not sticking to their plaaaan.." I heard Kai teasing Kris.

"..."

"I knew it!"

"What? That's not true, I-I"

"No need to explain. Don't deny it, I saw it with my own eyes. And enough to tell, that I'm right. Congrats man."

"S-Shut U-Up"

"UUUH Someone's stutteri-"

"NO! Tao's a pain in the . A very big one.. I hate seing him, hearing him, breathing the same air like him. He's just annoying. I tried to avoid him as much as I could, but as life hates me, it didn't work. Aish. I don't know what to do anymore Kai, because-"

I stopped listening as I closed the door again.I heard enough. I felt tears making their way out of my eyes. I didn't know I was such a burden to him. I thought things were getting better, but unfortunatly I was just a pain in his . Why am I feeling like my hearts been shatterd into thousand little pieces?

Do I like him?

 

------------------------------------------------AUTHORS NOTE----------------------------------------------

 

Here's your promised Taoris ^-^

Don't miss the next chapter! Your Taoris feels will be awaken. hahaha

Okaay, need to go do my homework.

 

SARANGHAEYO <3