59

COLA.

 

 

 

[A/N: DRAMA ALARM ~ don't kill me okay?]

 

************************

 

 

1 Month later...

Nothing changed, the new year had started and so did school 3 weeks ago and they all registered for college. The year is almost over and not to forget it was their last year in High school.

 

Senior Years.

 

Something you can't escape.. growing up.

 

"Wow, I feel so old.." Chanyeol slammed his bag beside his chair, letting his boyfriend sit on his lap.

 

"Yeah, can you believe it? 6 months to go and we're out of here." Kris reminded them and they nodded. "We should make the best out of it.."

 

"Babe, are you crying?" Sehun turned to Luhan, who was quickly wiping away his tear and he shook his head.

 

"No, stupid dust decided to land in my eyes.." He lied and Sehun shruggs it off.

 

"I'm afraid.." Kyungsoo joined their conversation.

 

"Of? You don't have to be afraid of anything as long as I'm here. I will protect my baby from anything." Kai assured his boyfriend.

 

"Even from the Future?" Kai wasn't expecting this.

 

"Ehh.. OFCOURSE.. even from the future!" He uttered.

 

"Cheesy noodle.." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

"Future?" Baekhyun looked at his bestfriend, in hope to get a good answer.

 

"I mean c'mon as Kris mentioned it, 6 months to go and we're out of here.. What about us? What about our group?" Kyungsoo paused and looked around "I don't want any of this to end." he admitted "Will we be able to stay together when we go to different colleges?.."

 

"Everything will be different, that's for sure but what are vacations for?" Tao smiled "and smartphones? Internet?" he added "We will stay in contact right?" and everyone nodded.

 

"We are ONE!" Sehun exclaimed.

 

"We'll be friends forever right guys?" Kyungsoo worridly ask.

 

"No.." Kai answered and everyone looked at him confused "because we're a family forever and beyond that.." He added.

 

"CHEESY!" they all burst into laughters.

 

"So.. who's going to which college?"

 

"XO University." Kris reveilled proudly, since it was one of the best colleges in Korea. "Tao is coming with me..."

 

"Nerds.." Kai joked and Kris shot him a death glare "BWCW University" he added.

 

"Same here!" Sehun and Chanyeol declared.

 

"Sehun?" Kai looked at his bestfriend, who just nodded and giving him a NOT_NOW-look. "Ah right.." He lied, but one person at the table knew he was lying.

 

Luhan.

 

"SMent University of Seoul.." Baekhyun and Kyungsoo announced.

 

"Wait you're not going to the same college like Kai?" Chanyeol asked in curiousity.

 

"No.." Kai pouted.

 

"Babe, we've been through this conversation already..." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes "So stop giving me this puppy eyes. It's not like we're going to be miles away from each other..."

 

"45 minutes away is far.." Kai whined.

 

"I think we should call you Clingy Kkamjong" Sehun teased.

 

"YAH! I'm still your hyung!" Kai smacked his arms. "Babe, he's bullying me" Kai turned to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo gave Sehun a thumbs up, instead of scolding him "BAAAAABE!"

 

"Or Whiney Kkamjong" and they started to laugh.

 

"7 against one? That's called a discrimination!" He crossed his arms "Pffffff..."

 

"We love you too Kkamjong" everyone agreed.

 

"Wait.. what college are you going?" Kyungsoo asked Luhan, who was spacing out. "Earth to Luhan!" Kyungsoo started to wave a hand in front of his Hyung.

 

"Eerm.. what?"

 

"College?" Kyungsoo reminded him about the topic they were discussing.

 

"Ah.. right.." He bit his lips and finally reveilled his answer "Tsinghua University.."

 

"Isn't that in Beijing?" Tao questioned surprisingly.

 

"Y-you're going back to China?" Sehun stuttered "When did you plan on telling me, that you're leaving Seoul?" Sehun's voice changed into a serious one, a tone they never heard Sehun use before.

 

"Sehun, let's not talk about this. It's not a big deal, which college I go.."

 

"Right. We just get married, be seperated for 4 ing years and live happily ever after. That's totally not a big deal Lu Han.." his friends jaws dropped as he stood up and grab his belonging, walking out of the cafetaria.

 

"Sehun wait!" Luhan stood up and run after his boyfriend.

 

 

****************************

 

 

"Sehun!" Luhan wrapped his hands around the younger's waist, after catching up with the young man.

 

"Let go Lu Han.." Sehun tried to free himself but Luhan hugged him tighter.

 

"Don't call me that.." Luhan hates it the most, when Sehun calls him by his name, because that's when he knows he ed up big time.

 

"Lu Han.."

 

"No.." He spinned Sehun around "We need to talk.."

 

"Oh really?" Sehun uttered with sarcasm "Why didn't you tell me, you're planning to leave Seoul?"

 

"Sehun.." Luhan started "I think we should wait with our marriage.."

 

"Why? Did I do something wrong to deserve this?"

 

"It's not you and it's not me. It's just everything goes to fast. There's nothing more I want than marrying the best man someone could have, but life keeps on getting in our ways.."

 

"Babe.."

 

"No, please let me finish.." Luhan bit his lips, in order not to cry. "I know you got accepted at SM University in london.. I know it was your childhood dream to once study there. You made it.."

 

"But-"

 

"I don't want you to give up your biggest dream for me. It's a once in a lifetime chance, don't waste it."

 

"What about you?"

 

"I love you. You love me. Sehun, we can always get married, whenever we want, wherever we want but being able to study in such an important college is now or never.."

 

"But they want me to start in a month.."

 

"I know, I read your mails.." Luhan admitted. "Let's do the best out of this one month."

 

"What about us?"

 

"We'll  definetly find our ways back to each other, but for now.. we just gotta go our own way." Luhan paused and pulled off his engagement ring and handed it back to Sehun.

 

"What are you doing?" Sehun paniced.

 

"When you're back, you can put it on on my fingers again and we'll get married right after it.." Sehun cracked a smile.

 

"So you want me to do another wedding proposal?"

 

"Yes, to see if you're still worth to be the man I will love for the rest of my life..." Luhan teased "4 years is nothing compared to the 17 years we've been seperated.." Luhan joked "We can do this.." He tiptoed towards Sehun and gave him a peck on the lips..

 

"As long as you don't changed your mind, there will always be you and I"

 

******************************

 

 

A/N: Gawd, I can feel the ending of this story coming T_T
         But until then, let's just enjoy the rest of these crazy little thing called love ^-^


 

HAPPY NEW YEEEEEAR <3