61

COLA.

[5 Months later...]

Everybody passed the end finals.

 

1 Week to go and then they're out of High School.

 

COLLEGE.

 

"Can you guys believe it? We're finally out of this school." Kai sat down beside Kyungsoo, who was unpacking the picnic bag.

 

"1 Week to go.." Kyungsoo added.

 

"Hmm.. are you guys ready for college?" Baekhyun looked around and gained 6 nodding heads. "Me too.."

 

"I will definetly miss going to school with all of you.." Luhan pouted.

 

"Do you really have to go gege?" Tao asked in hope his older brother would say NO, but the said boy nodded.

 

"Well, how's Sehun doing in London?" Kris gazing Kai and Luhan.

 

"He's busy with the upcoming finals there, but he's okay.." Kai respond.

 

"At least he has time to call you.." Luhan getting sulky. "Talking from the devil.." Luhan stood up and answered his phone "YAH! Finally.. OH FORGETABLE SEHUN.. Why the hell--" he went for a little walk and everybody was somehow relief he did, not wanting to hear the fights they always have, when Sehun didn't call his deer for a 'long' time (2 days).

 

"Eating time!" Kyungsoo exclaimed after putting out all the dishes he made.

 

*Nom Nom Nom

 

"Woaaah, you're cooking skills are getting better and better.." Chanyeol said with full mouth. "OUCH"

 

"Yah! Eat slowly!" Baekhyun scold his boyfriend.

 

"You too young man!" Kyungsoo caressed the back of the suffocating boyfriend "AISH... and were are YOU guys going?" Kyungsoo looked at the taoris couple who were blushing after hearing the question "Nevermind, just go ahead..."

 

"Where are they going?" Baekhyun asked in curiousity.

 

"You don't want to know babe.." Chanyeol assured him. "DON'T GET PREGNANT.." Chanyeol yelled after the couple, which answered Baekhyun's question right away.

 

"AJHAVVXALÖDJKL.." Luhan was back again, stuffing Kyungsoo's selfmade cupcake into his mouth.

 

"Sehun?" Kai asked.

 

"Who else?" Luhan replied, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

"Fight?" Baekhyun joined their conversation.

 

"Nope.." Luhan took another cupcake and stuffed it into his little mouth. "He *mph mph can't *mph make it to the schoolball *mph mph.." Luhan crossed his arms.

 

"Ouh.." they all replied in unison.

 

"Yea. Ou--"

 

LISTEN, NEUKKIL SU ITN-

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Chanyeol answered the call. "What? I Have... But-- APPA- Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Who was that?" Baekhyun rushed worridly to his happy virus, who dropped his happy expression.

 

"My dad.."

 

"What did he--"

 

"My Grandpa.." Chanyeol's voice cracked "Wants me to fly to China.." Chanyeol admitted.

 

"WHAT?" Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

"I need to take care of some business stuffs there.."

 

"What about the schoolball?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"I'm sorry Baekhyun.." Chanyeol apologized.

 

"But you've promised me..." Baekhyun pouted.

 

"Baek, I'm Sor--"

 

"It's okay.." Baekhyun smiled "It's just a schoolball.. I know how much your grandpa is counting on you.."

 

"Baek--"

 

"No Channie, I'm fine.." Baekhyun lied "I'll just accompany Luhan Hyung.. When are you coming back?"

 

"It's only for a week.." Chanyeol frowned of how Baekhyun kept himself calm. "Are you really--"

 

"Yes." Baekhyun didn't let him finish his sentence. "I'm fine, but don't you dare stay longer than a week!" He tiptoed to his boyfriend and wrapped his hands around the giant's neck and pulled him for a kiss.

 

"Promise.." Chanyeol promised "Thank you for understanding." Baekhyun gave him a fake smile.

 

 

****************

 

 

Chanyeol was packing his things right after the picnic. His father wanted him to be there right away and Chanyeol as a good son as he is, didn't refuse.

 

Kris helped him with his packing.

 

"Baek's a good liar.." Kris stated.

 

"Yes he is.." Chanyeol agreed.

 

"Do you really have to go?" Kris questioned "Isn't there anyone who can go instead of you?"

 

"I have too, even if there were someone, I don't think my grandpa would be happy about that.. and you know how grandpa can be, when he's grumpy.."

 

"Hmm.. right, I forgot.."

 

"BUT.."

 

"But?" Kris looked at him and Chanyeol pulled him closer, whispering something in his ears.

 

"Do you think that will do?"

 

"Dude, you're so cheesy.." Kris shook his head. "Gawd.. you can't be more cheesy could you?"

 

"I--"

 

"I know.." Kris closed the luggage.

 

"CHANYEOL? Baekhyun is here.." Mrs. Park yelled from downstairs.

 

"Coming mum!" Chanyeol yelled back and ran down the stairs. "MUUUUM..." Chanyeol whined, when he saw his mum, hugging the breathing life out of his boyfriend.

 

"What?"

 

"I still want him alive, when I come back.." Chanyeol prying his boyfriend from his mum.

 

"YAH! PARK CHANYEOL! Thanks for helping.." Kris who came down with the heavy luggage of his bestfriend..

 

"Sorry.." Chanyeol ran towards his bestfriend and helped him.

 

"Time to go kids.." Mrs. Park pointed at her watch "Baekhyun don't feel shy to come and visit me more often..." she added.

 

"Don't.." Chanyeol joked "I don't trust you mum.." Pulling his boyfriend away from the lady.

 

"Yah! Park Chanyeol--"

 

"Bye mum.." Chanyeol dragged his boyfriend out of the house.

 

"BYE MRS.PARK.." Baekhyun yelled before leaving the house, with Kris following them.

 

"AISH.. I don't even know why I'm here.." Kris waggle his hands in the air.

 

"Because I'm your bestfriend and you love me the most.." Chanyeol poked out his tongue.

 

"Baekhyun, I feel sorry for you.." Kris shook his head.

 

"YAH!" and Baekhyun started to crack a smile.

 

 

***************

 

It was time to go into the plane.

 

"Channie? Take care okay?" Baekhyun smiled.

 

"Like something woul--" Chanyeol tripped over his own foot "Araso.. Araso.." He said in defeat making his boyfriend giggle.

 

"Clumsy monkey.. Come here.." Chanyeol did as he was told and Baekhyun didn't think twice and pulled his boyfriend into a bearhug, burrowing his face into the tallers chest. "I will miss you.."

 

"And I already missing you.." Chanyeol looked down at his boyfriend and they began to share their last kiss..

 

"AHEM..." Kris interupted them "You're flight is calling.."

 

"Ahh right.. I guess it's time to go.." Chanyeol said with sadness in his voice.

 

"Have a save flight!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "I love you!"

 

"I love you too.. Take care!"

 

"No need, we're here.." Kris put a hand around baekhyun's shoulder and gave Chanyeol a warm smile.

 

"Thanks.." Chanyeol said in relief.

 

"Now go or you'll miss your flight!" Kris pushed him towards the guard.

 

"Bye.." He gave his boyfriend a last peck on the lips, picked up his belongings and waved them a goodbye.

 

****************

 

A/N: Warning! Next chapter will contain loads of fluffyness and rainbow pooping unicorns

           *ahem*

           no, no, not you lay kekekekeke