16

COLA.

TAO POV

Is he trying to run away from me? I ran after him and I was ofcourse faster. I grabbed his collar before he could run further. Don't think you can run away just like that. You can but I will always find a way to find you, mother er. He tried to free himself but I had a fast reflex and hold him stronger. My hands began to sweat, the only way to not let him escape was clinging unto his arms. And yes i really did it. I saw how all eyes were glued on us, like it was some freakshow. Kris only focused to look on the ground while I was dragging him to class. I knew they all started to gossip around, because of what happened between me and Kris. We used to hate each other, we're still do butI pretend to love him to get this revenge.

 

"Why are you soo shy today, BABY?" I smirk because I knew everyone was listening.

 

He suddenly elbowed my side and I must say he hit it really hard. Too hard. I didn't look like I was in pain, otherwise they would all get suspicious of our fake Lovey dovey relationship. The news travelled very fast. They called it the 'forbidden Love between the 2 Kings'. I'm sure by the end of the day, everyone will know that we're dating. That the almighty Kingka WU FAN is gay. I don't have a problem being called gay, because I am and I'm not ashamed of being one. Some were happy, some were sad about the news, a girl even fainted after hearing it. Poor Girl.. If I could only tell her that Kris isn't the one she think he is.

 

I saw how Kyungsoo went in the class first and Baekhyun, Luhan headed to their own class. Kris trembled and I knew exactly he wants to hide somewhere out of shame and never come out of it again. Live with the consequences . It was my favorite GUCCI shirt and my one and only beloved BESTFRIEND whom YOU, ING JERK, pushed into the stupid ice cold swimmingpool. Good for me, that we were the last one to enter the classroom. MORE ATTENTION. All were curious about what was happening. I saw how Chanyeol was trying so bad to hold his laughter, the same with Kyungsoo. I totally understand them. Kris and Gay? And I'm the dominant one in the relationship. Wooah, Kris. Doesn't his pride hurt?

 

"Oppa ?? Are you guys together?" Suzi, a friend of fei who liked me cling onto my arms, pouting.

 

Kris was still looking down. Suzi shook my arms to hear the answer, but I tried to avoid that question.' I elbowed him so that he will be the one to lie to her. I'm bad at it so I let him answer. He gave me a death glare and I look back with a SAY_YES_OR_I'M_PUSHING_A_ING_WUSHU_STICKS_ALL UP_YOUR_ASS-Look. He then looked at Suzi and nodded. Suzi let go of my arm.

 

"Yes, he's mine. Now move!" He said in an annoyed tone but loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

She made a sad face, how can Kris be that heartless? I hate seing a girl sad because of a random boy like Kris. But in order to make this plan work I played along and gave him a peck, telling him how sweet he is. I turned him so that everyone could see the peck. Some girls started to fangirl. NO WAY. I wish I could just have punched him straight into his -face. He deserved that more than being called Sweet. I need, I need to puke.

 

"So you and Kris?" Fei asked.

"I know right?? Who could have thought that?" I didn't tell her, i trust her but not her friends like Suzi.

 

BVVT BVVT

New message..

 

FROM: PRINCESS <3

      CHECK YA GUCCI APP!

 

Yeah I have a gucci app, just in case, the new collection is out. 

5 Notifications..

 

1 hour ago????? Why didn't I look at my freaking phone? Damn it. I opened the notifications and there it was "GUCCI LATEST COLLECTION" It's finally out. AJBXKABKJBOL. My eyes went bigger while I was scrolling down and checking out the latest collection. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I liked everything. I need to find a ing GUCCI SHOP or else I can't promise to kill someone. I want it sooooooo badly. That's the only thing I spent my savings on. Hello, IT's GUCCI!

 

TO: PRINCESS <3

    ERMAGERD. You're the best Lulu, I lololove you!!! *Crying.. Shopping after school?? :)


FROM: PRINCESS <3

      You know I love you but hell NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Gucci and You in a same room? Never again. 
      I told you that, long time ago!


TO: PRINCESS<3

    PWEEEEASE T_T I'm going to die!


FROM: PRINCESS<3

      NO! Why don't you ask your BOY-TOY? ;) Let him carry everything!


TO: PRINCESS<3

    You're genius! <3


FROM: PRINCESS<3

      Always <3

-------------------

TO: MY Boy-toy

    YAH!


FROM: MY Boy-toy

      WHAT DO YOU WANT AGAIN ING .


TO: MY Boy-toy

    I will act like you didn't call me that. You'll come with me after School!


FROM: My Boy-toy

      NO.


TO: MY Boy-toy

    YES.


FROM: MY Boy-toy

      No. Now  off.


TO: MY Boy-toy

    Should I cry while calling you Babe?


FROM: MY Boy-toy
 
      FINE. I'll go with you, pain in the .


TO: MY Boy-toy

    Love you.  Weakling.

 

Oh how I love this. Sweet Revenge TAO! The bell rang and school started. Hours past by and I couldn't keep myself calm. I couldn't think of anytthing else except of one thing GUCCI. MY GUCCI. MY LIFE. I can't wait anymooooreee. BORED. I want my Gucci. Now. GUC..

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

 

Finally. I took all my schoolstuffs and threw it into my backpack not caring what a mess my schoolbag will get. FLASH is in the house. Everything I did, I done it as fast as I could. I made my way over to Kris. I heard him say 'Congrats Bro. Good luck then. I knew you two will end together.' I couldn't keep myself from listening to their conversation. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are official now? That was faster than I thought. I pulled Kris away, not caring if he was still in the middle of their conversation.

 

"What the tao? You mad?"

 

"Where's the nearest GUCCI SHOP?"

 

"GUCCI?"

 

"Yes, you ing heard me. Now spit it out."

 

"At the mall, 10 minutes away from here."

 

"Super!"

 

I sprinted into Luhans' classroom to give him the car key, so he didn't have to take the subway. I had Kris now, he'll drive me home. I run back as fast as I could, to where I told Kris to wait for me. I saw him standing there looking at me with his -face. He's lips were glowing pinkish, I don't know why it got my attention but  I forget to keep an eye where I was heading to. I trip over a schoolbag and he started to laugh. I never saw him smiling like that. It was nice to see him that way. Nice?
Erm.. no i didn't mean it.. I-I

 

"Stupid. Hahaha You should better not dream about me while running."

 

"I-I wasn't dreaming about Y-YOU. ."

 

"Yeah I could swear you looked at me and your expressions went blank."

 

"S-Shut U-Up"

 

"You're really bad at lying, you know that?" I stood up.

 

"Dream on. Move!"

 

GUUCCCCIIIII BABY, MAMA is COMING!!!

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I turned around seeing a running Chanyeol calling my name. I don't like my name, since it sounded like 'BACON' but once Chanyeol says it, it sounds like a melody in my ears. He's the only one who can make my name sound 1000000x better. Cheesy? I should stop being cheesy. He hugged me. I felt the warmness of his body. I ofcourse hugged him back, wishing to stand like this forever. I heard his heartbeat increasing. Was it because of the running or was it because of me? Even the thought of his heart beating faster because of me made me blush.

 

"Are you sick Baek? You're face is totally red."

 

"N-No, it's because... your Hot." FACEPALM.

 

"I-I.. I mean.. I.." STUTTER. BAEK. YOU'RE STUTTERING. 2nd FACEPALM PLEASE.

 

"HAHAHAH You're soo cute."

 

STOP. OR ELSE I'M GOING TO EXPLODE.

 

We stood there in awkwardness. He called me cute. Am I really cute? Gawd. A few seconds and he grabbed my hands and drag me into the parking lot, where his car was parked. It was the first time someone called me cute, except of Kyungsoo or my mum. The fact he was holding my hand, my, BYUN BAEKHYUN, made my hands start to sweat. Lucky, he let go before he could noticed it.

 

Take a hold of yourself Baekhyun! Don't make it tooooo obvious. Just act cool.

 

This is going to be our 2nd date right?

 

A date with Chanyeol. The one and only. PARK CHANYEOL.

 

GEEEEEZ... I'm sooooo excited.

 

JONGIN POV

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hi, I'm Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo." My heart started to beat faster. It's really his.

 

"Are you the one who dropped the cellphone at the library?"

 

"Yes that's me. Can I ask who you are?"

 

"I would like to stay anonym. I will give you back your cellphone tomorrow."

 

"O-Okay? Where should I pick it up?"

 

"School library before the school starts. 7.30?"

 

"Which School library?"

 

"Yours. I go to the same school as you."

 

"....."

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"So?"

 

"Fine. Who ever you are. Thank you so much!" He then hang up.

 

Did he just thank me? It's nice to hear a thank you from Do Kyungsoo. I felt relieved hearing these 2 words. I like him more when he's nice and not angry like he always used to be when he talked to me. Will he still be nice after i gave him his phone? What will happen if he finds out that I'm the one who found his phone? Will he still accept it? Ugh. So many questions. I hope it will turn out good.

 

I have to make a plan.

 

SEHUN POV

I wonder why Luhan acts so cold towards me lately. Did I say something wrong? Did he find out something about me? Why is it so hard with him? I don't know what he's doing to me. He turned my world upside down. He's the only one who makes my feelings go crazy. I don't even know if I like him or not. I don't know if it was right to tell him that I fell inlove with him. Calm down THEHUN. He was sleeping. He was right? Hopefully.

 

How can I win someones trust? Spend a lot of time together? Buy him things? My parents once said, you just need to get to know each other and while doing that the trust will come from it self. But how should I do that? Why isn't he like those stupid girls, who are simply asking to get laid. That would be faster. What if I don't have any feelings? And he does? Is that a bad thing? I should just ask him, he would understand, that I just need to find out. He wouldn't get mad right? He will you dumb, how would you feel?

 

Imagine someone walks up to you "wanna ? Because I don't know if it's just lust or feelings".. What the ? That's sooo low. Now that I think about it? It's such a bad idea. Why did I even think of going after this Plan? Gaaaaawd. KAI! You're a bad friend. And I'm simply stupid, agreeing to this bull. I think I need to talk to Luhan and tell him the truth.

 

Will he hate me or help me find out? Ugh I just don't know. Why is it so complicated. LOVE! It's all your fault.

 

DING DONG

 

"H-Hey Luhan. Come in."

 

"Hey. Let's begin. I don't have a lot of time." His voice sounded really cold.

 

"Can We talk?"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HEY GUYS :)

Finally you know who called hehehehe

The only thing that's still missing is why Luhan is mad at him.

Did he find out about the plan? If yes, How? :O

We'll see in the next chapter :)

I'll try to post the next chapter tomorrow okay? hehehehe

79 Subscribers ? :O OMOO jinjja neomu gomoo!!!

Stay tuned.

 

SARANGHAEYO <3