24

COLA.

(A/N: Before I start, I want to say that I'm very busy. School is stressing me ._. So sorry if this Chapter's gonna be short. I just found a short free time, because of your supports and love, instead of relaxing, I'm going to make an update even if it's not going to be long. You'll still love me right? *pouts )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAI POV

We all stood there stairing at an extremely curious Kyungsoo hugging.. Wait... Is that my favorite CRONG Stufftoy? Did he bring that with him? AAAW, my feels... Okay.. he's frowning.. Kai, it's not a good time to smile so brightly, when you are just about to be exposed.

He crossed his arms, tapping the floor with his right foot. Oh god. The time is coming. I slowly put down the hands that was still covering Baekhyuns mouth. He took a deep breath and looked up to meet Kyungsoo's eyes. .

My identity is going to be exposed. Wish me luck. I took a step back, backing up behind Chanyeol. Hiding myself. This will end bad. VERY BAD.

"Erm.. I don't know how to explain this but..." Baekyhyun began. This is it. BYE LIFE.

"If this ends bad. Tell my dad.. I love him." I whispered to Chanyeol. I slowly shut my eyes.

"I think he should know..." Chanyeol said.

"Is it thaaaaaaaaat bad?" Kyungsoo asked in a scared tone.

"I think you should sit down." Kyungsoo did as he was told to..

"What we're trying to tell you is that.. that.." Chanyeol pushed me in front.

"Jongin will tell you.." THAAAAANK YOU. BEEEEEEESTFRIEND! >.<

"Where should I start? Well this will sound funny hehe.." I tried my best to avoid eyecontact but failed.

I saw the curiosity in his eyes. Oh gaawwwd. Lord please don't leave my side.. I made a small smile to distract them seeing my blurry eyes... Just tell him. There's no escaping anymore. You got trapped.

"I...I" I stuttered looking at Baekhyun who was waiting for me to tell kyungsoo...

"Kyungsoo.. I.. I.."

"He told me, that Chanyeol was my secret santa last year. He's afraid Chanyeol will know that he told me his secret." Baekhyun covered up. Thank you LORD.

"But I wasn't your..." Chanyeol was about to say something when Baekhyun pinched his arms "Oh right. KAI HOW COULD YOU???"

They both looked at me awaiting for me to play along.

"Sorry YEOLI."

"OUCH,.. What was that for" Kyungsoo punching Baekhyun.

"That's all? That's why you screamed?? Seriously? You're giving people heartattack because of that?? THE PUNCH? You deserved that."

"I was shocked okaay? Who could imagine my baby having a crush on me back then?" Baekhyun wrapping his arms around Baekhyun, which made Chanyeol lean in to kiss him.

"GUYS! GET A ROOM..!" I don't want to see a soft.

"Shut up. We all know you're secret liking for Kyungsoo.." Kyungsoo's jaw dropped.

"Upps I wasn't supposed to say that right? Come Baeki baek. Let's leave them alone" Chanyeol winked.

CHANYEOL, YOU'RE GOING TO GET THAT BACK. AAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH.

Chanyeol took BAekhyun bridal style and they both disappeard in the dark, letting out some giggling. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE. It was me and Kyungsoo, in the dark, alone. Minutes passed by, we're both still standing there in silence, Kyungsoo began playing with his fingers, while looking down at the ground.

"Is that true?" He broke the silence.

"Ehm.. What?" Pretending not to know what he's talking about.

"Kai, you know what I'm talking about. About the crush thing."

"Oh that.. Well.. Yes.. Lately I've discoverd myself having some weirds feelings whenever you're near, whenever someone mentioned your name and stuffs."

WHY DID YOU TELL HIM???? DUHH. KAI!!!! GAME OVER. I closed my eyes getting ready for a SLAP. In 3..2..1.. nothing.. I opened my eyes.

"What was that all about?"

".."

"Whatever. I'll already forgave you. I don't want to stay mad at you my whole life. Me acting like that was just childish. Let's just forget the whole kissing issue. But what I'm trying to say is I really suprise someone like YOU, KIM JONGIN also know as the great KAI, the school kingka likes ME.. I really appreciate you for liking me but I can't return your feelings...."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead..."

"Are you inlove with someone else?"

"How did you know?"

"You told me. Well actually you was supposed to tell Tao but ended up telling me."

"Oh..."

"Who is that guy?"

"I wish I knew..."

"You don't know? I don't understand..."

"It's a long story and you wouldn't understand it.."

I would, because I'm the guy you're talking about. I'm right here in front of you, Kyungsoo..

 

KYUNGSOO POV

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD. KIM JONGIN is Inlove with MOI? Me? YOU HEARD HIM. But no. He's still JONGIN Kyungsoo! BUM BUM BUM.. No no no heart stop being a fool. Mr. ANONYMOUS. Remember? Don't ruin it... Just go up and sleep over it.

"Kyungsoo?" I turned around finding jongin placing his body on the sofa which made him look like he's going to fall from it.

"Mhm?"

"Goodnight." I saw how uncomfortable he was lying.. NO KYUNGSOO, don't even think about it!

"Kai?" NO KYUNGSOO!!!!!

"Jongin.."

"Oh okay.. Jongin? Would you like to sleep with me?"

".." Kai's eyes shot open and I saw him blushing.

Did I say something wrong? EARTH ON KYUNG. YOU ASKED HIM TO SLEEP WITH YOU, DUMMIE.

"OH No No... I meant you and me sleeping together.. I mean.. the king-size-bed is big enough for people to spend their nights together.. I mean not you know.. I meant.."

"Hehehe Okay.. I got it.. And yes I'd love to take the offer..." I blushed at the interuption.

"Did you know that you're cute?" I blushed harder. JONGIN STOP! PLEASE.

"..."

"Well know you know.."

We went through the halls hearing all the snores that were coming from all the other rooms. They must be exhausted. Jongin made himself comfortable on the left side of the bed, so I went over to the right side, placing my cellphone on the nightstand beside the bed. Me and jongin both layed back to back to each other but sharing the same blanket.

2 a.m I could sleep.. A lot of thoughts were keeping me from sleeping.

BVVT BVVT.. my phone vibrated on the nightstand. I looked to the left to see if jongin was asleep, since I didn't heard any snores.

"Jongin?" I whispered. He didn't answer.. He's sleeping without giving any noise? Good.

I slowly sat up on the bed, grabbing the cellphone beside me.

A NEW MESSAGE..

 

FROM: A FRIEND :)

      Why aren't you sleeping yet?



TO: A FRIEND :)

    How did you know?????



FROM: A FRIEND :)

      I just had a feeling. What's the matter?



TO: A FRIEND :)

    Long story.. Why are YOU not asleep yet?



FROM: A FRIEND :)

      I can't sleep withouht telling you goodnight. :)
      You should go to sleep! It's already 2.30 a.m



TO: A FRIEND :)

    I think I might sleep now. Goodnight :) You should go to!



FROM: A FRIEND :)

      YOU know who's the most adorable person in this world? 
      READ THE FIRST WORD :b Goodnight <3 sweet dreams.

 

7 a.m...

I woke up.. Jongin was still sleeping. I quietly exited from the room and went down to the kitchen. Everyone in the house was still sleeping except me, because I used to wake up early. I took out a bowl, eggs, milk, flour and something to stir.

PANCAKES?

Pancakes it is.

7.30 a.m

Everyone where still sleeping, when I finished making the last pancake. I took some vegetables and cut it in different shapes, placing it on a big tablet. FRUIT Salad? Finished. Hmm... What else? What about coconut juice? I looked around and a box catched my eyes, I looked inside. COCONUTS. Perfect.

7.45 a.m

Everything was in its place. Kyungsoo, you're awesome. I started to get bored, so I took my cellphone, headphones and put on my slippers. I'm going for a walk. While I was walking I felt the fresh cold air brushing against my skin. What a nice day for a walk on the beach.

The beach were still empty, only a few people jogging across of the beach. I went towards the big stone that was placed near the water, I sat down and dunk my feet into the ice cold water.

Perfect place to be alone, thinking over. The longer I stayed, the cooler it got. I was only sitting there with a white tanktop.. I should have take a jacket with me...

I felt something being placed on my back. I looked up and saw jongin putting his jacket around me. My heart twisted at his actions.

"You should have bring along your jacket, you might catch a cold."

"Thanks. Wanna go back? I don't want you to catch a cold because of me."

"Hmm.. fine, let's walk back together then.."

We were walking across the beach in silence, it was awkward, but in a possitiv way. We were just a few meters away from the mansion, when jongin decided to stop and sat down on an empty bench.

"Sit down. Don't worry, we won't stay long." so I did.

"Did you sleep well Hyung?"

"Kyungsoo.. call me Kyungsoo okay?

"Okay kyungsoo, how was your sleep?"

"It was okay I guess.."

"Just okay?"

"Hmm.. I couldn't sleep, so I didn't have enough sleep.."

"I see.."

"And you?"

"Good.... Thanks again."

"For?"

"For talking again with me."

Why is he being all nice?? He's not Kai. The Kai, I know.. never thank or apologize to anyone EVER. What happened to you KIM JONGIN?

"Is something wrong?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Kai? I mean Jongin.. Why did you suddenly change? Aren't you supposed to around with everything that moves?"

His smile disappeared.

"Oh.. I didn't mean that.."

"It's okay. I know what you mean..."

"So.. is there a reason?"

"I changed because I fell inlove with someone special..."

He gazed into my eyes with his sparkling eyes, that made me fell into an inebriation. The next thing I knew was I felt a familiar lips touching mine. I knew exactly whom this lips belong, it was jongins. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment, life was giving me. It didn't take long and he pulled away.

"Kyungsoo,... I need to tell you something." HMM?

"I wasn't 100% honest with you.. but I can't lie to you any longer.. I AM..."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" someone screamed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------AUTHORS NOTE-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I finally had time to finish this chapter <3

I hope you'll understand when my chapters are getting shorter...

School is just UUUUUGH ._.

Anways.. thanks for all the supports and love you all are giving to my fanfics hehehe

 

SARANGHAEYO <3