13

COLA.

NOONE POV

Kai and Kris were still up, waiting for the happy virus to return home, so they could go home themselves, go to bed and get some sleep. They spent the time talking about what Kris can do, to make someone like Tao fall inlove with him.

 

It's easier said than done. It's harder to think about a plan, since guys are mostly different in Love expectations compared to girls, right?

 

Even for the playboy , kim jongin was it hard to find out how they should do all this things. Kai was an expert when it comes to making out, flirting, having with everything that moves, etc. but LOVE?

 

It was something that wasn't available in his vocabulary, a thing that he would describe as stupid and suicide. The same goes with the older Kingka, the one who's still a , doesn't even had his first kiss nor his first relationship..

 

Well until a certain boy who's name is Tao cam into his life and would do even the craziest things to make his life somehow miserable.

 

And asking the other two Kingkas (Chanyeol and Sehun) to give them some advice about Love, isn't a good
idea anyway. Why? Simple. Little review of the past....

 

 

Chanyeol had his first love well if can count it to be his first love. Anyway, her name is Sulli. They used to be friend ever since Chanyeol was in his diapers. They used to eat together, play together and even bath together.. ok until they were 6.. where they found out they not suppose to expose their bodies to the opposite gender.. They went to the same kindergarden, elementary and highschool. They were glued to each other. Sulli's first friend in highschool was non other than Fei and you probably know already about Chanyeol's friends. Everyone treated them differently like they were gods. No wonder, Sulli and Fei are just adorable girls and not to start with the 4 boys who you could be describe as being the definition of perfection.

Fei and Kris met because of Chanyeol and Sulli, they understood each other from the start on and it didn't take long and they became bestfriends. Back then everything was still perfect, peacefully, no one who use to hate the world like they do now. Kris used to be the happy and cool guy, who didn't had his -face. Kai the one who was focused on school and had good grades, who was nice to girls and protected those who needed to be protected. Sehun, who was matured for his age and always had a smile paste on his face. Chanyeol who used to talk to everyone and help them smile, whenever he saw someone down.

 

But as we all know Life is a , it can't keep his dirty fingers away from people's business and always  in to up everything. Yes. One thing they learned.. No one dies being a because, there's Life who will you.

 

Anyway, back to the main story. It all started 2 years ago.

 

Sulli told Fei about her feelings. It came out that through all this year she finally realized that Chanyeol was the one she loved. Not as a friend nor as a brother but more than that. She was attracted to Chanyeol, when she fell from a tree, Chanyeol was there to catch her and everything stopped in that moment when she looked at his face, it was as if they were the only one in the universe, just him and her in his arms. And according to Chanyeol, he already loved her a long time ago but was a coward to tell her what he really feels about her. It was clear for everyone to see that they liked each other but they were just to blind to see. That was when Kris and the others had a plan.

 

It was Sulli's BIRTHDAY. They prepaired a little midnight sneak after the birthday party of Sulli. Fei called Sulli to met her at the place they prepaired the surprise and Kris did the same with Chanyeol. When Sulli arrived she saw the trees decorated  with christmas lights, it was just georgeous and her bestfriend, who was lying alone on the blanket, watching the stars. They both realised, they got tricked. The 2 of them sat there in an awkward silence, it was as if they just met for the first time and didn't know how to start a conversation. The silence was broken when Chanyeol took his courage and took her hand, he just looked at her and she begun to blush very badly, he suddenly confessed. They became a couple afterwards and he leaned in to give her a kiss and it ended when fireworks were exploding in the clear skies.

 

Everyone was happy and were enjoying their lifes. Sehun at the time had his 2nd month aniversary with the girl who was 4 years older them him and she was already going to college. It wasn't awkward to see them in public because Sehun was too matured compared to the others. Her name is Hyuna. Even if Sehun was the typ of guy who barely speaks about his feelings it somehow showed that he was happy to have her. He loved her with all his heart. He loved her so much that he was willing to lose his ity to her in a very young age. He wasn't her first though.

 

The day came were life knocked on everyone's door. First victim was Sehun, OH SEHUN. He found out Hyuna was only using him to get back what is hers and that was her EX-boyfriend. Sehun didn't cry after her, he just went silent and became very cold. Fei and Sulli tried to tell him, it was alright if he just break down and cry but he always end up saying he was alright and that there was no reason to cry over a like her. Until today noone ever saw him cry. Never did he showed up having puffy eyes. Did he even have a heart? Everyone was asking this particular question. He started to to drink and hooking up with everyone he wants. They all thought it was just for a short time and yes he stopped. He was still partying, drinking and stuffs but only when there were special occassion not like he used to do it everyday. Now he's the sehun who was just cold, having no emotions and the one who barely speaks.

 

 

Second one was Kai. It was on a sunny day, where the 4 boys decided to go to the city and do something fun. Until a family, who were sitting at the restaurant having lunch, caught Kai's attention. The mother was feeding the little boy who was maybe 5 years old and the father who was laughing with the older son, who was at the age of 10. He envied the perfect family view in front of him, but the most painful thing was.. it was his mother who was sitting with the 3 other members of the family. His mother who left him, when he was 5. She told him that he should wait until she comes back from the shop but she never returned. He suddenly burst into tears. The women noticed the boy who was crying in front of her..

 

"What's wrong?" She asked while grabbing a tissue from the desk.

"Out of all people, you're really asking me what's wrong?"

"Young man, I don't know what you are talking about." She was confused.

"take a look closer and tell me how you could forget who I am" She still didn't had a clue.

"I'm the one, you used to tell that I should never forget that you love me soo much, whatever might happen.."

 

Kai was now sobbing so hard for the others to understand what he was trying to tell the women. The womenthough could understand every single word. She suddenly had a flashback. A 5 year old, who was refusingto let her hand go, a little boy who was begging for his mother to stay by his side and all she did was tell him he shouldn't worry because it wouldn't take her long to come back. The last thing she told the crying boy was he should never forget that she loves him sooo much. Jongin.. It was Jongin who was standing in front of her. She held a hand in front of out of shock.

 

"J-Jo-Jongin-ah?" Her voice cracked.

 

"Yes Mom, It's me." he wiped away the tears that was streaming down his cheeks.

 

She couldn't believe it. It was her son. The one she missed. The one she didn't get to hug for 10 years. He was now a handsome, tall and tanned young man. She wanted to hug him and never let him go ever again. She took a step closer and couldn't resist to give hime a hug.

 

"Don't touch me!" Kai commanded her and ran out of the restaurant. The mother simply followed him and the 3 friends of himdid the same. She could grab his hand.

"LET ME GO!"

"Let me explain."

"EXPLAIN?????? All these years, I was hoping for you to come back. No. You never did. You didn't even call me. 10 years mum! 10 painful years. 10 ing years living without a mum. 10 stupid years, seeing dad still crying over you. You just left. Not careing about my feelings. I don't want to see you anymore!" he pulled his hands out of her griff.

 

From that day on he started to do the same thing sehun did when Hyuna left him. He never was interessted in finding love, since he was afraid to end up like his father. He decided to take the easier road. FUN. That would hurt less and you don't need to ing spend 10 years crying over someone who didn't even give a damn about you.

 

Third was Chanyeol. He and Sulli was having their 1 month aniversary when sulli's grandfather died due to a heartattackt. Her father needed to fly to america because of the business, Sulli could have stayed but she refused to. No one knew why she decided to leave Korea even if she was allowed to stay. She told Chanyeol that she promised to be back in a month. She want to comfort her dad because of his lost and she didn't want him to experience another lost by being selfish and staying in Korea. Chanyeol had no choice but to let her go.

 

They held a long distance relationship. 1 month passed and she still didn't come back. One day he got a text messaged that he should move on and find someone better because she doesn't love him anymore like she used to back in Korea. He tried to call her several times but there was only a dude who picked up her phone telling him he was her boyfriend. The guy hang up and he tried to call again, not believing Sulli could just forget about him like that. He called again and again but no success. He didn't know she was still single and that she did it for his good. She hates seing him sad because of her. The main reason she broke up was she didn't know when she would come back or if she would ever come back.

 

Fourth was Kris. His parents became workaholic and his sister Victoria got accepted at the university in china. He started to feel lonely but his friends were always there to show him, he's not alone and there was Fei, who he started to develop a crush. Fei has exactly the same feeling for Kris. But there was this one boy, her childhoodfriend who came for a visit. They spent a lot of time together and Kris found himself getting jealous of that boy. Fei wanted to know what Kris sees in her, she was straightforward and asked Kris how she should confess to the somebody she likes. Kris thought it was that other boy so he went angry and started to ignore Fei. He turned into a heartless person and he thought if people wouldn't give a damn about his feelings then why the should he?

 

This is why they describe LOVE as a stupid little thing.

 

3.45 a.m

 

Chanyeol arrived and found two sleeping figures on the couch. It was Kris and Kai, who fell asleep while waiting for him to come back. He was tooo sleepy to make the effort to wake them up so all he did was head up into his bedroom where he forgot about sehun and luhan. He closed his bedroom door again and went to the room beside. He didn't know which room it was since his eyes was closed already.

 

CHANYEOL POV

 

"YAH! Chanyeol! Why the are you lying on the bathtube???"

 

I opened my eyes seeing a confused looking Sehun looking down at me. Oh That's why it felt so weird. It was the bathtube. I was too sleepy to get up though. I told him to off. He asked for some painkillers and I pointed weakly at the cupboard opposite of where I was lying. I fell asleep again and woke up when I heard noises. I saw Kris brushing his theeth and Kai who was wearing my my clothes and waiting for his turn to wash his face.

 

"Guys there are more than 3 bathrooms in the house why the are you disturbing me in my sleep?"

 

"Why didn't you sleep in your room?"

 

"Sehun???? More explanation needed?"

 

"Oh okay... well your maid already made lunch..."

 

"What time is it??" I grabbed my cellphone it was 12.10 a.m

 

"Time to eat." I stood up and follow them to the kitchen where the food was already served and sehun was already sitting there.

 

"Good morning sir." The maid said while blushing. 

 

"Where's Luhan?" I was curious. Wasn't he sleeping with Sehun on my bed?

 

"Luhan? Did he sleep here too?" Sehun face turned to face me

 

"YES? You both were hugging while sleeping."

 

"WHAT?" He choked. "We what??"

 

"Luhan was here?" Kris asked.

 

"Yes. Tao didn't want to wake Luhan up because Sehun and him were hugging and it was tooo cute."

 

"Don't tell me you're gay Sehun." Kris said.

 

"I'm not. I was drunk okaay!"

 

"Let us say, you still don't know!" Kai in.

 

"You are gay dude!" I said.

 

"No. Yes. I don't know."

 

"I said you should him to find out your true feelings. It could be that you're just attrackted to his yness." Kai claimed

 

"Yeah right. I will just walk up to him and say ''Let's , I want to know if I'm gay or not' it's not that  easy Kai! I need to win his trust first. I don't think he would just   any guy especially because I think he's still a ."

 

"Then win his trust."

 

"That's what I'm trying to do idiot!"

 

"You guys are sick!" Kris said.

 

"And so are you. You shouldn't talk. You're the one who has a boyfriend."

 

" you!!!"

 

"Boyfriend?" Sehun asked.

 

"Yes he lost against Tao and as a punishment he need to be his boyfriend for 100 days."

 

"But tao and luhan?"

 

"Dude there just bestfriends."

 

"Good. Then it will be easier to get into in his pants now."

 

"GROSS!" we all shouted in unison.

 

I took out my phone scrolling down through my facebook. Baekhyun's status popped out and it caught my
attention. "First Party and it was awesome thanks to a special someone" I remeber he gave me his phone number.

 

To: BAEK :)

    Good to hear you liked the party.


From: BAEK :)

      ?


TO: BAEK :)

    Status ? FACEBOOK ? :)


FROM: BAEK :)

      We're friends ?


To: BAEK :)

    yeps you added me last week or something :)


From: BAEK :)

      Really? Hehehe


To: BAEK :)

    So who's that special someone?


From: BAEK :)

      Erm... well... It's..


To: BAEK :)

    It's ? :)


From: BAEK :)

      You?


To: BAEK :)

    Sweet! Wanna meet up in an hour?


From: BAEK :)

      Where ?


To: BAEK :)

    Gonna pick you up !


From: BAEK :)

      OK :)


To: BAEK :)

    <3  :)

 

I send the three idiots home after they finished eating. I didn't tell them the reason because I don't have time for stupid teases. I went upstairs and went in for a shower. I took out my favorite shirt to look good. I sprayed perfume on me and straighten my hair. I hurried to the car and drove to Baekhyuns house. He was sitting in front of his house.

 

"Hey.." He said shyly and it was the cutest hey i received from him so far.

 

"Ready?" He nodded and went into the car.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Starbucks?"

 

"Okay."

 

"I just want to hang out with you, that's what friends are doing right?"

 

Honestly I wanted to know him better and find out why my heart beats like this when he is around.

 

My phone vibrated.

 

New message...

 

From: WU FUN

      Dude where are you?


To: WU FUN

    HERE


From: WU FUN

      No seriously dude.


To: WU FUN

    heading to starbucks. why?

 

No replies. What's up with him? He never once asked where I was. Don't tell me he's coming.

"Do you want something?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just a chocolate cookie." He was about to pay the things he bought for us but I stopped him and I payed.

 

We sat down and started to talk about all random things in the world. He suddenly was comfortable around me and we laughed about random things. Even about jokes that weren't even funny at all. I stopped laughing when I saw someone entering the Shop. I thought I was dreaming. I shook my head and started to blink as fast as I could. Why didn't I wear my contactlense. This couldn't be. She's supposed to be in America, right? The girl went closer and I studied her face. It's HER...

 

"SULLI?"

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

ANNYEONG :)

This was the 13.Chapter...

I wrote about what happened in the past, so I wouldn't confuse you on the following chapters..

You guys are probably hating me for distroying the happy moments betwee BAEKYEOL.

And because of SEHUN... I just making sure it will be more interessting then just letting them together.

I want this story to be long and not just simple :)

Okaay 'till the next chapter :) 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8f183pTfv0

 

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA I COULDN't STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE OF THIS :b

 

SARANGHAEYO <3