9

COLA.

"HOLY SHAMALAMADINGDONG" Sehun rushed over to luhan who fell off of the bed. Sehun looked at Luhan like he was some freak show.

Luhan tried to stand up again, the tiled floor was cold and it wasn't comfortable. The moment he stood up, Luhan lost his balance and fell down again.

"YAH SEHUNNIE! STOP STARING AT ME LIKE I'M A ING FREAkSH--YAH! Are you even listening?

Luhan stood up - WHAT? NEVER SEEN A BOY GETTING UP? It's not like-- OH MY HOLY !

"THORRY HYUNG, I get thome clo--"

"WHY AM I NAKEEEEED? YAH! I'm talking to you don't turn your back on me. YAH! OH SEHUN!! I'm going to kill you. I thought we're friends. H-How could
you d-d-do this t-to me?" Luhan's voice started to get shakey and he felt tears streaming down his cheeks.  "I thought you're diffe--" Luhan was interupted when some pieces of clothes decided to fall from the ceiling.

"HYUNG! Can you please put on the clothes first, before you accuse me for doing stupid things to you." Luhan heared the door being slammed. Hard.

"L-Luhan H-Hyung?"

"WHAT?"

A-Are you oka.."

"YES! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE YOU SICK BASTARD! I SAID YOU SHOULD ING L-LEAVE.." Is he crying?

"Let me explain. You just don't understand the situa--"

"DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ME ME? I fell down the stairs and I woke up in YOUR BED and my HURTS LIKE HELL. Kyungsoo's right about you KINGS . NO! Don't touch me!" Luhan started hitting Sehun " How could you do this?"

"Listen, I didn't touch you. I just undress you because you were soaken wet due to the ing rain. Please stop crying. Nothing happened! I didn't see your... well okay, until you fell on the floor and stood up... aish.. I shouldn't bring that up. I would never harm you especially because I-I"

"Especially?" he repeated.

"NOTHING. Forget it. I want you to know that I'm not that kind of person you think I am."

"Promise?" He held up his pinky-finger. I held up my pinkyfinger and I made a promise with him.

"BUT...why does my hurt so bad?"

"You fell down the stairs after you and me... me and you... you know..."

"KISS?"

"You fell on your before rolling down the stairs and hit your head. Maybe that's why?"

". WHAT TIME IS IT? My parents are going to kill me, they might already searching for me. And Tao, OMG tao..."

"Calm your titts. I already called them and told them what happen. They said you should stay here and rest. They'll pick you up tomorrow.."

"REALLY? Uhm, I wonder if Tao's okay with it. I know how worrysome that idiot is."

"TAO?" Sehun repeated.

"YES. TAO! Sehun? Is everything alright?" He pattered on Sehun's back.

"Do you guys live together?" Sehun made sure he didn't phantasizing Luhan saying he live together with tao.

"Oh right how could you know. Long story but yups, we do live together."

"So you guys live together? like in one house?"

"No, in two different houses. DUH. Ofcourse in one house."

"We are friends aren't we?" he nodded "Uhm... in f-fact... are you, i mean, are you... g-gay?"

"YES."

"I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't.."

YES!"

"Ah I just thought because.. WAIT WHAT?"

"Like I said... YES SEHUN, I'm Gay."

"AND TAO?"

"Yes.."

"But Tao and Fei... huh?" Sehun frowned.

"...are not dating each other. Kris is just a stupid and Tao knows that Kris likes Fei. He's just giving Kris a payback for ruining his gucci shirt."

"So Tao is just using Fei?"

"No, She knows he's gay, that We're gay."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes.."

"I'll make food okay? just feel at home. I'll be right back." As Sehun finished cooking, he went back to find a sleeping deer on the bed. Sehun walked closer and study the sleeping bambi. Setteling down beside the said boy, Sehun felt the urge to lean closer. The next second, Sehun found his lips connected with Luhan's.

"Hyung. I think I've fallen inlove with you. I don't know what you did to me. But I'm happy you did it."

--

Kris was hiding behind a bush with Kai. "Dude, I can't believe I agreed to this."

"Shut up, they will hear us." They saw Fei and Tao walking to a small house behind Tao's house.

"Ugh. I think we should just go home." Kris had a bad feeling stalking on them, It's not that they had the right to do so.

"You said you're curious about what Tao is up to since you heard them talking dirty to each other. C'mon they went in now."

--


 

"Did you bring it?" Fei started.

"Yeps, I just bought it."

"I give you half of the money.."

"No it's okay. No need. I should be thankful for you to help me out. That was a great Idea of yours."

"Well it's worth, you've promised me that you will teach me right?"


 

"Dude, What are they talking about?" Kai asked and pointed to a little hole on the wall. "Look... I can see them a little bit."

Kris pushed Kai to the side.Tao was taking of his tshirt.


 

"Is that really okay with you?" Kris heard Tao asking Fei.

"Yeah, I've already seen this a lot of times, don't worry you're not the first one."

"I thought you never done this?" Tao asked.

"Well that was about that what you wanted to teach me..."


 

Kris took a step back. He couldn't take it anymore. He ended up tripping over a pot and made a loud noise.

"SHHH" Kai whispered putting one finger infront of his mouth.


 

"Did you hear that?"

"NO what?"

"Ugh... nothing, let's continue."


 

"Should we go in?" Kai suggested.

"After they did it. I don't want to witness this bull."


 

After a while..


 

"UGH Fei thanks soooo much i feel so much better now, thanks to you."


 

Kris gave Kai a sign to in. They both stood up. Kris breath in and out for the last time before he opened the door. Kai started to laugh when we saw what was happening.


 

"KRIS? What are you doing here ? KAI?" Fei was breaking the silence.

"What's happening here?" Kris asked in confusion.

"I'm giving Tao a special massage. He was having back-pains. And he promised me to teach me some wushu as a payment. Why?"

"But I heard Tao... and saw Tao....And..." Kai burst out into laughter.

"GAWD, dude, you just checkmated yourself."

"What?" Fei looked at them not knowing what they were talking about.

"Fei, they tought we just had you know... some fun... I mean you know what I mean don't you?" Tao couldn't help but smile of that stupid Idea.

"Kris you're just pathetic. I don't know what's wrong with you. But you know me better than anyone else. How could you think of me being like that?" Kai stopped laughing when Kris dragged him out of the little house.

"Ignore him. He's just a stupid jerk." Fei nodded but Tao could see the anger in her eyes.

"YOU AND ME?I don't think you could do that. I mean your gay."

"What he doesn't know. He's just a dirty minded . GAWD, I got to tell this to Luhan."

--

"Dude. Are you okay?"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I AM? GEEZ KAI! I knew I shouldn't have listen to you"

"YAH! Don't be like that. At least you don't have to worry that they did something. Why are you so ing stubborn. Just confess!"

"After that? Fei probably hates me."

"Seriously Kris? You'll never know until you do it.."

"I don't know.."

"I got your back. Trust me you'll feel better after confessing"

"Kai? Are you sick? You're being serious about the topic of LOVE right now. I wonder when YOU will settle down and fall inlove."

"Kris? Honestly, I don't know anything about Love.."

I'm sure that one day, there's going to be someone who's going to walk into your life and who's going to change you."

"I don't know man."

"Love isn't that easy but give it a try."


 


 

TO: KRYSTAL BABE

Krystal? Where are you?


 


 

From: KRYSTAL BABE

Still at home. Prepairing myself for tonight.


 

TO: KRYSTAL BABE

I don't think I can make it tonight. Listen, You're a beautiful girl, I admire how you still love me after all this time. I guess, I should be happy to have someone like you, who puts all her effort of loving someone like me. You deserve someone better. Honestly, I just wanted to you and dump you again. But I decide it's wrong to do that.

I'm sorry. But this time's for real.


 

FROM: KRYSTAL BABE

Wow... I somehow knew it anyways.


 

TO: KRYSTAL BABE

What? And why did you say YES? O.O


 

FROM: KRYSTAL BABE

It's wrong but I love you.


 

TO: KRYSTAL BABE

So that's what love is?


 

FROM: KRYSTAL BABE

Yes Kai. That's the stupid little thing we called love. You don't care how pathetic you make out of yourself. Because of Love, You'll to blind to see what's wrong and what's right. LOVE MAKES BLIND never heard of that?


 

TO: KRYSTAL BABE

Thanks. Thanks for loving me.


 

FROM: KRYSTAL BABE

Thanks for telling me.


 

TO: KRYSTAL.

Can I still call or text you?


 

FROM: KRYSTAL.

Friends?


 

TO: KRYSTAL.

I GUESS.


 

"With whom are you writing?"

"Krystal."

"So you and krystal? FUN-Time again?"

"No, I broke up."

"AGAIN?!"

"forever... I'm quiting..."

"You  NEVER said no to FUN-TIME... Seriously dude, are you sick?"

"No, I just want to change that's all."

"Wow. I'm happy you're quitting being an ."

"Hmm... I guess It's the start of something new.."