21

COLA.

CHANYEOL POV

Baekhyun is lucky to have you.. HAHAHAHA, nice joke Luhan Hyung.. but hmm.. NO. He's definetly not lucky. Not at all. Poor baek, would be better. I pity him for liking a stupid jerk called CHANYEOL, PARK CHEATER CHANYEOL. I'm so stupid. AND A COWARD. Iknowiknowiknow. Why did I kissed him? Why? Am I out of my mind? WHY, yeoli, why??? YOU LIKE HIM. I do? YES! But Sulli. You like both. No. Yes. How can a person like 2 person at the time. Your yeoli. 

RING RING RI...

"Hello?"

"Kai-shi my friend."

"What do you want?"

"Are you at home?"

"Yes make it quick. I'm phoning with someone."

"Aish BRO BEFORE HOE KAI!"

"He's not a.. What do you want?"

"He?"

"Forget it."

"Anyway you at home?"

"Depends on what you want from me??"

"I'm coming over."

"No.. yeol.. you.."

"Thanks." I hang up before he could say something.

I can't go home and be all by myself. I need somebody to distract me or else my stupid head is going to explode from all the thinking. What am I supposed to do now? What should I do about Sulli? I basically cheated on her, right after I got her back. I'm the worst CHINCHA. I should get a nomination for "THE WORST BOYFRIEND EVER". And win 1st.

And a 2nd nomination for "THE WORST FRIEND EVER" and also win 1st place. The worst thing is, I cheated on her with a DUDE. A GUY! Not any kind of GUY. It's the guy i used, well actually the others used to bully. I never expected this day to happen. Am I gay? Bi? Aish I don't know anymore I'm confused. BYUN BAEKHYUN, what are you doing with me?

KNOCK KNOCK

Waiting... Jongin finally opened the door

"I didn't order a retarded giant." He was about to close the door when I suddenly put my feet inbetween.

"HA. HA. HA. You're soooooooooooo funny JONGIN..." Wiping a fake tear from my cheek. "....NOT."

"I let you in, if you stop calling me by my real name"

"Which one ty or Plastik?"

"..."

"Okay okay okay. I was just joking SHESHUSH."

Can't he take a joke? SHAMALAMADINGDONG. He let me in. I hope he doesn't let me sleep on the floor again because I messed up with his name. I don't like sleeping at the cold floor! WHO LIKES IT ? My .. Okay forget it. I made my way to his bedroom. He let me alone in his room, because he was going to brush his teeths.

I just stood there with nothing to do. LALALALALALALA.. I'm BOOOOOOOOOORED. Let us play Candy crash! Where's his phone? Where's his.. Found it. It was lying on his pillow. I picked it up. I pressed on a random button. I realized that there was still someone on the phone.

Kyungsoo <3

Kyungsoo? Isn't that baekhyuns bestfriend???? Why the hell is Kai phoning with him at.... 10.30 pm? I held the phone to my ear. I heard a cute snores from the other line. CUTE. Is he sleeping? Why didn't he just hang up. He totally passed out. I heard the bathroomdoor open. Kai was ready to sleep. He already got in his favorite boxershort. CRONG-boxers. He totally loves Crong.And ofcourse SHIRTLESS..

"What are you doing?" He ran towards me and grabbed away his cellphone.

"I was bored and wanted to play Candy Crash."

"Yeol, I know you saw it."

"Saw what?"

"You know."

"No. I don't?" trying to act like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Stop acting YEOL. You're a bad lier." FAIL.

"Okay. I saw it. Sorry. I didn't want to stalk. Are you guys dating in secret?"

"No."

"Huh??"

"I'll tell you. But promise me, YOU WILL NOT TELL ANYONE, NO ONE! Not SEHUN, Not Kris. ESPECIALLY NOT BAEKHYUN!"

"Fine. TELL MEEEEEE."

"It was on monday.. I was in the library and..... [...] Kyungsoo [....] School Library.. [...]....." (A/N: just imagine the story of how it all happened)

"Woaah, Daebak. He still doesn't have a clue who you are??"

"Nope."

Kai is just a genius. Good plan on winning an enemies heart. I wonder if they will actually end up together. I'm curious of Kyungsoo's reaction. I bet he will break the record of being the man with the largest eyes, I know he will get the shock of his life. I wouldn't expect Kai be all romantik. I should ask him for tipps. I think he will be a good help. IT'S KAI, Chanyeol. Think again... Hmm... better than nothing right? I'll ask him...

I started to talk about my situation and asked him for some tipps. Since I'm tired of thinking how to manage this ty situation. PLEASE GOD. LET KAI HAVE A PLAN. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

"YOU DID WHAT??"

"You heard me.."

"Oh yeol. What am I supposed to do with you."

"Do you think he hates me now?"

"DUDE, He confessed to you. You said thank you and run away.."

"I was shocked okay???"

"Oh my god. I should slap you. You can't just run away. Poor Baekhyun. Starting to pity this boy."

"You're making me feel guilty Kai."

"You should be!!"

"What should I do now? I'm desperaaaaaaaate. I ruined our friendship."

"I think you should still talk to him. Everyone knows you like him and he likes you. Make up with him."

"And Sulli?"

"She's not here right?"

"I don't get you. Can I please know about what you are trying to tell me?"

"I SHIP BAEKYEOL."

"WHAAAAT?"

"Sulli. She's not here. So????? She will not know about your little affaire, will she?" he smirked.

"I don't know Kai... I don't like cheating."

"Just see this as a chance to know your true feelings for both of them? Enjoy the time with Baekhyun while you can. The day will come where Sulli will come back, you'll see her again and there will be 2 options. Option 1.., you see her again and realize you still love her and not baekhyun.. Option number 2, you feel absolutely nothing while looking at her"

"Hmm.. What if I still love her?"

"Then choose her."

"What about Baekhyun?"

"I'm sure, he wants you to be happy. Even if it's not him, you end up with."

"What If I don't feel anything for sulli anymore, what about her then?"

"If she could stay away from you that long, I'll think she would take it better than Baek."

".."

"Heads up yeol. There are still 7 billion people in the world."

"Thanks bro."

"That's what friends are for. Now let's go to bed."

 

(NEXT DAY - Baekhyun running away from Chanyeol)

 

Why is he running away?

"Baek Wait!!!!!"

Where is he running to? Where the eff is he planning to run? Rooftop? Rooftop it is. BAEKHYUN STOP RUNNING AWAY. I just want to ing talk. GAWD. PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE HIM STOP? Dead end. HELL YEAH. Gotcha.

"Got ya... Let's talk"

"Let me go. I don't want to talk to you. Stop making it harder for me. I know what you're going to say."

"You know?"

"I should have known it from the very start. You're straight. You probably are disgusted for kissing a person with a ."

"I'm straight, but you're the only one who i could turn gay to. No. I'm not disgusted. Not at all. And by the way, I was the one who kissed you first. Wait... You're not straight?"

"I wouldn't have told you I like you if it weren't so. I'm sorry okay? I know you're not interessted."

"Who said I wasn't?"

"You said THANK YOU and run away like i'm a wolf."

"I was shocked at the moment okay? I didn't except for something like that to happen. Can I be honest with you?"

"NO, Please Lie to me." He teased.

"Baek!"

"What? You're the one who's asking stupid questions."

 

flashback

I should call Sulli, before I go to sleep. I can't take this anymore. I hate lying to her. She should at least know. I don't want to be an .

SULLI <3

The number is not existing.

HUH?? maybe I just typed the wrong number..

The number is not existing.

Let's go to her facebook account...  No Friend found with this name... Huh? Did she deactivated her fb?

"Kai ? You're awake?"

"Makskkndkand..."

"Kai?"

"What do you want???" He said in a sleepy voice.

"Can I use your facebook?"

"Do whatever you want, just let me sleep. It's 12 a.m dude."

"Actually 1 a.m"

" you yeol. I will get eyebugs because of you. zzzz...."

 

WTF? Did she blocked me? Tears running down my cheeks as I read her status

 

 It's better if we just let it go...

 

flashback ends

 

"She was your girlfriend??"

"She was.."

"Do you still love her ?"

"I don't know anymore. She isn't the girl I once loved."

"..."

"Baek?"

"..."

"Help me forget her...."

 

KYUNGSOO POV

Where is baekhyun running too? No don't leave me alone Baek. DOOOOOOOOON'T... TOO LATE. I was sitting alone with the couples and the jerk.. Kai. Luhan was sitting on Sehun's lap stealing kisses every now and then. Tao was busy telling Kris to stop playing with his food, because he was throwing peas on Tao face.

At the 4th time of telling Kris to stop, Tao jumped up angrily from his seat, took kris head and dipped it on his plate of food. His face was covered with meat souce and grain of rise that was picking on his face. We all bursted into laugther. Tao told him "KARMA IS A " and sat back down.

Kris just gave him a death glare and started to tickle him down. They both fell on the floor. Tao was on top of Kris stomach causing him the LAUGH-DEATH. Kris was trying to get rid off Tao kicking the air with his foot, getting the attention of everyone in the cafetaria.

Some fangirls came running to take pictures. I didn't wonder why. The position they were in, was just to hilarious. You could have misunderstood everything when they were . Okay Kyungsoo, that wasn't really necessary.

Kris could freed himself after awhile and grabbed Tao at his collar, dragging the shorter one out of the cafetaria. Where are they heading to? Ugh. You know what.. I don't even wanna know.

I caught Kai staring at me with a smile. Is he on drugs? Who the hell is he smiling too?

"What?" i hissed.

"N-Nothing."

"Don't you have a television at home?"

"I have."

"Then stop staring at me."

"Are you still mad?"

"Are you still mad?" aiming him.

"I'm Sorry"

"I said I don't need you apology."

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate you. I just don't want to have something to do with you."

"Why?" he started to pout. DON'T ING POUT. pleae T-T

"BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST A ING NOTHING SPECIAL." 

A little bit too loud Kyungsoo.. I saw how his pout disappeared. Is his eyes producing tears? Am I the reason? . I didn't mean to say that. He's not just a ing . He just made my blood boil. He let the chopsticks fall down on his plate He stood up looking at the ground grabbing his bag. WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOO? T____T

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that."

"..." He didn't response, making his way out of the cafetaria.

"Jongin Wait!" I stood up and ran after him. I put my hands on his shoulder turning him around..

"I-I'm sorry."

"You're right. I'm just a ing . I'm sorry for bothering you."

"Jongin, I shouldn't have said that. I was wrong. I was just angry."

"It's okay Kyungsoo. I think you should go back." He went on leaving me behind.

KYUNGSOO YOU'RE SUCH A MEANI. I went back.

"You shouldn't have said that.." Sehun started to talk in a scary tone.

"I-I d-didn't mean it S-Sehun"

"But still you said it. You don't know what he's been through the past years. You don't know anything about him. He might have been having fun with people but he has his reasons for it. He stopped being like that about 3 weeks ago, so that you know, because he wanted things to get better. You're a stupid dickhead kyungsoo!!" His voice became scarier with each word that cam out of his mouth.

"Babe!"

"It's the truth though. He might have been a jerk but honestly you're not better with what you just did. You're a er."

"It's enough babe! You're being an right now..." And that's when Sehun stood up pushing Luhan off his lap and went out of the cafetaria.

"BABE! WAIT! I'm sorry." Luhan ran after him

GREAT JOB KYUNGSOO. You just made ALMIGHTY KAI cry and you're the reason why there's trouble in paradise. YOU SHOULD GET AN AWARD FOR THIS. IDIOT.

"Where are the others?" Tao came and I couldn't keep my tears anymore and ran out crying, leaving a puzzled tao behind me.

I went out of the school to get some fresh air. What's wrong with me? Why does it always happen to me? WHY DID I DO THAT? I'm such a bad luck for everyone. I should just go and kill myself. i'm not worth living. I sat down beside a tree, crying my soul out.

BVVT BVVT..


FROM: A FRIEND :)

      You okay?



TO: A FRIEND :)

    No.. I don't deserve to live.



FROM: A FRIEND :)

      Don't say that!



TO: A FRIEND :)

    Was I too loud at the cafetaria?



FROM: A FRIEND :)

      You mean when you yelled at Kai? Yes..



TO: A FRIEND :)

    I didn't want to say that. Honestly, I somehow liked the fact,
    him sitting there. But I got angry..



FROM: A FRIEND :)

      Why?



TO: A FRIEND :)

    Because everyone had their boyfriends, partners, whatever you
    call it and I'm all by myself.



FROM: A FRIEND :)

      You're not.



TO: A FRIEND :)

    I'm not?



FROM: A FRIEND :)

      I'm here.

 

I'm here. Whoever you are.. I think I'm falling inlove with you.

 

(AFTER CLASS)

 

I went to my locker and found a pink heartshaped paper picking on my locker. What's this? There was a little note..

 

AREN'T YOU FEELING LONELY?[to be continued] p.s open your locker

 

Huh?  I opened my locker and found a little crong stuffedtoy. I picked it up and found another note picking on its back..

 

....,because you're the only one in my heart <3

- A FRIEND :)

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------AUTHOR'S NOTE-----------------------------------------------------

 

ASJAJDBJBAKJDBKJJDL.

So... I hope everyone is happy with about BAEKYEOL :]

113 Subscribers :O Omg I think I'm gonna cry.

Thank you for reading my fanfics!

 

 [Stolenshot] I miss the beach :(

 

SARANGHAEYO <3