56

COLA.

Sehun and Luhan were the first one to arrive at the Baggage Conveyor System at the Incheon Airport.

 

Soon after, Baekhyun was dragging his pissed off Boyfriend towards the Hunhan couple.

 

"Still angry?" Sehun asked.

 

"How does it look like?" Chanyeol hissed back "Sorry dongsaeng.. I didn't mean to raise my voice at you" Chanyeol apologized and tried to calm himself a little bit down.

 

"Hunnie, our luggage!" Luhan excitedly pointed at the coming luggage.

 

"I think your wife needs help." Chanyeol watched Luhan struggling with the luggage in amusement.

 

"Aigoo.. Be careful babe! Let Daddy do it!" Chanyeol was nearly turning into his puking mode, hearing and seeing how cheesy these couple in front of him was.

 

"Babe!" Chanyeol whined, when he turned around and saw his boyfriend already finished fishing their luggage "Why didn't you say a word? I should be the one doing this."

 

"Yah! Since when am I the 'girl' in our relationship?" Baekhyun asked with one eyebrow raised.

 

"Since the day, you told me to you harder" Chanyeol whispered into his boyfriends ears. Chanyeol pulled away and bit his lips. "OUCH." He rubbed the spot on his arm where Baekhyun smacked him.

 

"ert!"

 

"Don't act like you don't like it.." Chanyeol teased "Because I know you want me as much as I want you right now." He leaned in and kissed his boyfriend. Baekhyun gave in.

 

"erts" Luhan shook his head "We're in public." Chanbaek quickly pulled away from each other, blushing after realizing they are still at the airport.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"GEGE, where the hell are you guys." Tao almost screamed his soul out.

 

"Sorry.. A certain couple were having a little forbidden session out-"

 

"We were not!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unison.

 

"JUST HURRY OKAY? I miss you...."

 

"Araso panda. Hold on a bit." Luhan calmly responded, his heart melting at the cuteness of his brother on the other line. It was the first time, they spent more than 1 day not seeing each other.

 

"Seems like we have to hurry or we'll probably get burried alive in gucchi collection.." baekhyun joked and they burst into laugthers.

 

"Alright, let's go." Sehun took the hand of his boyfriend and dragged him towards the exit.

 

They were walking side by side, People looking at them. Girls started to take glances at them and some where even taking pictures.

 

"Oppa!! You're so handsooome. Can we take a picture together?" A girl pushed Luhan aside and cling unto his boyfriend's arm.

 

Luhan stood there in disbelief, ready to rip the girl in pieces and eat her alive.

 

"Sorry, but my fiance is waiting.." Sehun said with his pokerface on, making him look somehow scary and the girl didn't fight back when Sehun tried to losen the grip of her hand on his arm.

 

"Oppa.. Oppa.." Some girls gathered aroud Luhan, hindering Sehun to come near his boyfriend.

 

"You're so cute.."

 

"OMOO... YOU LOOK LIKE A DEER."

 

"OPPA! Can we take pictures? Please?"

 

"Excuse me girls, but this boy over here..." Sehun grabbed Luhan's arms "...is already engaged.." He finished his sentence and interwined their fingers.

 

The girls squealed, when Sehun gave them a show, by leaning in and locked their lips together.

 

*click*

*click*

*squeals*

 

And they head to the other two, who were struggling with other girls.

 

"Excuse, but they belong to us..!" Sehun grabbed Chanyeol and Luhan did the same with Baekhyun.

 

"Gawd. Girls are scary." Luhan sighed.

 

"GEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tao screamed and run towards his gege and took him into a very tight hug.

 

"I.. ajkkad.. breath... sjdbaskdjb.. can't..."

 

"Did you say something gege?" Tao who tighten the hug and Luhan almost turned blue.

 

"Babe.. I think you can let go now or else Sehun will be a widower without being married yet.." Kris pulled his panda away.

 

"Thanks." Sehun smiled.

 

"No problem man." they made their Kingka handshake.

 

"Yo wasaap?" Kris turned to Chanyeol, who was tiping angrily something on his phone.

 

"motherer" Chanyeol mumbled, not noticing Kris who stood there.

 

"Well, nice to see you too" Kris said in sarcasm. Chanyeol looked up and noticed what he just said.

 

"Oh not you.. Sorry, I was just texting with Sulli.."

 

"What happened?"

 

"Long story.." Chanyeol answered, not wanting to talk about it.

 

"We have time.." Kris convinced him.

 

"Fine.."

 

flashback

 

Sulli's wedding finished and they were on their way to the marriott hotel, where food will be served.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided not to show their love for each other in public, so they can enjoy the party without having to worry about being stared at or something like that.

 

It went very smoothly, until the inciddent happened.

 

Baekhyun was sitting at the bar, while waiting for his boyfriend to come back from the toilet.

 

"Hey do you want to dance?" Sulli's friend asked him, but he didn't understood a word.

 

"I english not understand.. Korean.." He said in embarrassment.

 

"And that makes you even cuter.." The girl said.

 

"...?" The girl started to pantomime dancing and pointed at the dancefloor.

 

"Ahh.. Arasoo.. Danseu?" He asked.

 

"Yes.. Dance.. You?" She pointed at him "..me?" Pointed at herself "Dance?" Pointing at the dancefloor.

 

At the moment, Chanyeol was heading towards them.

 

"Aniyo.." Baekhyun looked at his coming boyfriend "I have a boyfriend.." but the girl had no clue what he was saying. "Channie, help!" He pulled Chanyeol to sit beside him. "She wants to dance."

 

"He.. My.. Friendeu.. Boy.." Baekhyun pointed at the confused giant beside him.

 

"Ahhh.. you're with your friend. Don't worry, I have a friend who can accompany him.." Baekhyun just understood the word friend, so he nodded and out of nowhere the girl, who's name was Vanessa [A/N: That's the first name that popped out in my mind XD] pulled them towards the dance floor.

 

"What is she doing?" Chanyeol asked his boyfriend, who didn't have any idea what was going on.

 

"Alex, mind accompany this hot dude?" Vanessa pointed at Chanyeol.

 

"Where did you get them?" Alex her lips "How can I saw NO to this hottie?" She grabbed Chanyeol's arm and pulled him towards her.

 

"Channie!" Baekhyun wanted to follow them, but was stopped by Vanessa.

 

"No-uh.. You're mine..Don't worry he's in good hands.." Vanessa smirked. Baekhyun was feeling uncomfortable, trying to escape. He dragged her to the crowed and luckily he could escape her.

 

Channie.

 

He ran to their spot, where they sat before but Chanyeol wasn't there.

 

He ran out of the restaurant and heard his boyfriend's voice.

 

"Aniya! Stop!" Chanyeol tried pushing Alex away, who was trying to take advantage over him. "Please, I don't want to hurt you." Chanyeol kept her distanced, but she was too stubborn.

 

"C'mon.. I know you want it t-"

 

"YAH! What the hell are you doing with my boyfriend?" Baekhyun screamed, grabbing her hair with force and pulled her off of HIS BOYFRIEND.

 

She squealed in pain, but Baekhyun didn't care.

 

HOW DARE SHE TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND.

 

His blood was boiling, jealousy overtook him and he couldn't stop his anger.

 

"Babe, let go.. She didn't do anything.. I'm fine see?" But he got completely ignore.

 

"Touch my boyfriend one more time and you're going to die!!" Baekhyun let her hair go, by pushing her against the wall "I hope I made it clear to you!" Alex curled up into a human ball and cried.

 

"Babe, enough..!" Chanyeol backhugged his boyfriend "Enough.." and Baekhyun slowly calmed down and they went back to the party.

 

"Sorry.." Baekhyun mumbled.

 

"You're really scary when you're angry.. I didn't think you could done something like that."

 

"She deserves it. You're mine. And what's mine, is mine.." Baekhyun his diva-mode.

 

"HEY YOU!" A pissed off boy screamed. "STOP THERE! YOU'RE DEAD!" He screamed louder.

 

"What did he say?" Baekhyun asked, but the boy was already standing in front of him and took his colar.

 

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?" His grip tighten, lifting Baekhyun a little bit.

 

"YAH! Let go of my boyfriend!" Chanyeol in.

 

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS."

 

"Let go of my boyfriend!" Chanyeol slowly letting out his inner beast, but the guy didn't understand him.

 

"We're in america, learn ENGLISH. I don't ing understand you." The boy hissed. "BACK TO YOU. DON'T MAKE ME REP-"

 

BAM

 

Chanyeol punched him.

 

"" Chanyeol giving him a death glare.

 

"Channie!" Baekhyun hid behind his giant.

 

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol worriedly asked.

 

"Gwenchana.." Baekhyun replied but with a shaky voice.

 

"Motherer!" The boy stood up "YOU. ME. OUT. N-"

 

"STOP!" Sulli in "What is going on here?" She looked at his bestfriend.

 

"This er made Alex cry. I just wanted to ask why he did it and his friend just punched me."

 

"Boyfriend.." Sulli corrected him.

 

"Such a scam. How can you hang out with faggots?"

 

"What did he say?" Chanyeol asked, but Sulli shook her head. "Sulli, WHAT DID HE SAY?" Chanyeol raised his voice.

 

"He asked why I hang out with faggots." Chanyeol could help but beat up the poor boy, until Baekhyun managed to pull him off of the said boy.

 

"CALL US ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET TO SEE DAYLIGHT EVER AGAIN!" Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and walked out of the hotel "Sorry.." He gave an apologetic look towards Sulli.

 

End of flashback

 

 

"Woaah.. Chanyeol since when are you like this? And what did Sulli say?" Kris pointed at Chanyeol's phone.

 

"That wants to apologize.."

 

"And?"

 

"He can sorry my .." Baekhyun in, making Chanyeol laugh.

 

"Agree!" Luhan said.

 

"Wait. Where's Kai?" Sehun looked around but his bestfriend wasn't there.

 

"They said they would come.. Wait I'm going to call them.." Kris pulled out his cellphone..

 

"Hello?"

 

"Nggh.. Kai.. wait..hello?"

 

"Kyungsoo?"

 

"Erm.. Yeah?.. K-Kris? YAH KAI STOP IT.."

 

"Where are yo-"

 

", YES.. nggh. Kai..." Kris eyes grew "Damn it.."

 

"What's wrong?" Kris could hear Kai asking.

 

"The phone.. I.. I dropped th- ngh.. Kai.." Kris ended the call.

 

"And?" Sehun asked the tomatoe face guy.

 

"We shouldn't wait for them.." Is all he answered. "They're busy with.."

 

"With? Oh wait, don't tell me..." Baekhyun asked "Don't tell me, what I think they're-" Kris nodded "Kyungsoo? And Kai?" Kris nodded again. Bakehyun's jaw dropped, as imagination was filling his mind. "I don't even wanna know.. gawd.."

 

"So, Kris I didn't knew you were already that serious.." Sehun smirked.

 

"What do you me-"

 

"OH MY GAWD!" Luhan didn't let him finish when he saw the ring on Tao's finger. "When and how did it happen?" Luhan took a closer look at the ring "And it's gucci. Oh em giie.."

 

"Gege it's not what you think it is.." Tao pulled his hands away.

 

"It's just a 50th day gift.." Kris explained, gaining 4 frowning faces.

 

"50th day?" Luhan repeated confused.

 

"Woaaah.. Since when are you this cheesy?" Sehun teased Kris.

 

"Shut up.. at least I didn't forgot our first monthsary." Kris smirked.

 

"What?" Luhan looked at his boyfriend.

 

"You're so dead.." Sehun hissed at Kris.

 

"We're quit" Kris poked out his tongue. "Blääh."

 

"YOU WHAT?" Luhan asked in disbelief.

 

"I can explain.." Sehun whined.

 

"NO FOR Y TIME FOR YOU THE NEXT 24 HOURS.."

 

"KRIS!!!!!!!!!" Sehun smacked the smirking giant.

 

 

******************************

 

A/N: Next is the christmas party ^-^
         Woaaaah Sehun now we know what you did there :b

         Stay tuned <3