22

COLA.

BAEKHYUN POV

Finally it's WEEK-END. NO SCHOOL. Nothing to do, just chilling the whole day. Sleep. EAT. Sleep. Watch some films. Sleep. Etc. How I missed this. I usually hated it, since there's nothing I can do because I'm always alone and get bored easily. Good I met Chanyeol, with whom I can spend my free time with and I don't even mind seeing him everyday. I will never get bored of him. I love his presence. Especially enjoying being in his arms, the way I fit perfectly in his, the way his long arms being wrapped around my waist, resting my head on his chest, listening to his hearbeat.

Something started to move under my blanket. The heck was that? Did I just imagine it???? must be. And again. What was that? I'm getting all paroined here. I'm not in some stupid horror film called PARANORMAL ACTIVITY right? There was it again. I felt hands beginning to touch my body. Suddenly a pair of hands appeared out of the blanket. Who's hand is this?

I slowly picked up the blanket to take a look at whomsoever this hands belongs. Not remembering taking home someone. OOH, It's Chanyeol... Ah okay.. Wait.. What is he doing here??? My memory . Hmm.. Ah right.. I asked him to stay here, since it was already 1 a.m in the morning when he wanted to go home. So I let him spend the night here.

I smiled at the fact of him spending his night here. I could get used by waking up beside him. His presence always makes my day brighter. My first Week-end not being alone. Thanks Channie. GAWD. This is like a dream. He slowly opened his eyes. A smile was forming on his face when he caught me looking at him. The sparkle in his eyes made my heart do a double flip.

"Goodmorning Baek." he said with his y sleepy voice. AJSDKJDBJKDBDJSLDL

"Morning ChanChan, Slept well?" he nodded pulling me back lying again next to him.

"How was your night?"

"Perfect, because of you" I shyly said "Let's eat breakfast?" I hid the blushing Byun Baekhyun. He pulled me closer to him. He started hugging me tighter.

"5 more minutes" I would love to stay in this position FOREVER.

SO LUCKY TO BE YOUR LOVE... AAAAAAAAH Who the shamalamadingdong is Calling, distubing us at the most perfect time???

BESTFRIEND.<3

"WHAT???"

"Goodmorning to you too, Baek...."

"Sorry Kyung, didn't mean to be like this."

"I ruining a perfect moment right??" HOW DOES HE KNOW??

"eee.. how do you know?"

"I'm your bestfriend. I just know it. Anyway, remember the beachhouse my grandparents bought 2 weeks ago?"

"What about it?"

"There'll be gone this week-end and they didn't finish painting the walls. So they asigned us to do it."

"Can I take Chan with me?"

"Sorry.. But Luhan and Tao are already coming. There aren't any rooms anymore.."

"Do I have to go?"

"Pweeease??? I miss my bestfriend."

"Okay, just because I love you soooooooooooooooooo much!"

"YEEEAY! Be at the trainstation in 30 minutes."

"30 minutes???? oh.. okay.. I'll hurry up...."

Seems like there's no BAEK&CHAN-day today.. Nevermind, there'll be enough days to do that. I stood up, followed by Chanyeol. He helped me packed the things I need for the next 24 hours. Chanyeol then called his boys, to have a boys days. At least I don't have to feel bad leaving my chanchan all by himself, while I'm having fun.

"Ready?" I nodded handing him the bads.

We made our way downstairs finding my mum already making breakfast for us. She instantly stopped when she saw Chanyeol walking behind me. My parents totally loves Chanyeol. My mum even treats Chanyeol better than her own son. She always like telling him a lot about me and my past. It's sometimes really embarrassing but unfortunatly Chanyeol doesn't mind.

We didn't have time to eat breakfast, my mum had prepaired. She took out a little eating box and put the food inside. Just in case, I'm starving. She gave Chanyeol and Me a tight hug, before we exited from the kitchen. My dad was sitting on the couch with his daily newspaper, peeking at us and giving some cash. He stood up and pattered Chanyeol on the shoulder, whispering him something embarrassing, since Chanyeol was obviously getting red.

We had 15 minutes to get there. We were running as fast as we could and luckily reached the trainstation without any troubles. We saw Kyungsoo, Luhan and Sehun waiting for us.

"I'm going to miss you Lulu bear." Sehun pouted.

"I'm gonna miss you mucho nucho more Hunnie bear." Sehun leaned in to peck on his lips, they ended making out.

"Okay Guys enough! Stop, I'm going to throw up."

"Sorry kyungsoo." Sehun letting go of Luhan. They both looked like they were in pain. They're so AJDJKABD cute.

"Come back safetly okay?" Chanyeol pulling me into the last hug.

"I will."

"Can you all chill? It's just 2 days.GEEZ."

"Sorry Kyung."

"Ah chincha. Whatever. Are you guys finish?"

"I'm already missing you." Chanyeol whispered into my ear and leaned in to give me a kiss on my forehead. He pulled away when we heard Kyungsoo making Puking-noises.

You'll wait Kyungsoo! When your princecharming out himself, you'll be like this too.

DEAR GOD, please hear my prayers and let kyungsoo's lover out himself already. Show him the love he deserved. He's getting really desperated. kekekekeke

 

KYUNGSOO POV

Why are you doing this to me??? T___T I want to have some lovey dovey moments too. I wish he would finally collect all his menhood and courage to tell me who he is. I'm getting frustated here. I hate seeing all of them having their patners. Even Tao and Kris are all lovey dovey in their own way. It's just the matter of time when the stupid stubborn heads will realize they're feelings for each other. Is it really hard to just tell me who he is?

BVVT BVVT

 

FROM: PANDA BABY.<3

      Gege? I'll take the next train. I can't make it :(



TO: PANDA BABY.<3

    Okay tao tao, just take care :)

 

I pull out the crong stufftoy he gave me, I pulled it into a Kyungi-needs-a-hug hug. Who needs a relationship when I got you. DESPERATE. Shut up. JUST BEING HONEST. lalalalalala FINE, Keep hugging your crong. Oh hell i will. I smiled, imaginating of hugging my secret admirer instead of CRONGSOO. Yes. This is his name.. CRONGSOO.

"Aww look at Kyungsoo Lulu!" Baekhyun pointed at me, who's still hugging CRONGSOO.

"What?"

"You're just so cute. I bet you can't wait to meet him right?"

"Do I look that desperate?"

"Hmm.. you're smiling by yourself while talking to a stufftoy. No..Not that I know" Baekhyun teased.

"Okay I got it. Thanks for being honest."

"No problem. I bet it wouldn't take that long anymore. He definetly gonna tell you soon. What he's been up to the last days, makes it obvious."

"Your secret admirer is sooooooooo corny! I envy you." Luhan declared.

"Oh shut up, will you? Your HUNNIE's apology and proposal for you to be his boyfriend is corny enough!"

"But still.. Yours is more..hmm.. romantik and interessting. It's like a fanfic."

"Agree." Baekhyun said.

"Tell us more about him. And tell us exactly what happened the last 2 days. It's just tooooooooo fluffy."

I told them about him, about his life, his difficulties. I told them every detail I know about him because I trust them.

 

flashback

THURSDAY

I went home from a long day at school. As I reached the door I found roses and violets lying in front of it. I picked it up and a little white card fell down.

FOR KYUNGSOO

I turned the card around, there was something else written.

 

Roses are reds, violets are blue.. all i wanna be is to be with you.<3

- A FRIEND :)

 

7.30 p.m

 

FROM: A FRIEND :)

      Liked it?



TO: A FRIEND :)

    LOVED IT! THANKS!



FROM: A FRIEND :)

      Then do me a favor and look out of your window :)

 

I did as I was told too. I saw a big poster with a message pinned on the tree with a little plastikbag beside it:

 

DON'T LET THE ANTS BITE YOU!..

 

- BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SWEET :)

-A FRIEND :)

 

I went down and picked up the little plastikbag. I looked inside and it was full with different sweets and a little gift card. I opened it:

Sorry, I didn't know what kind of sweets you like so I just bought all different ones hehe <3

- A FRIEND :)

 

FRIDAY

"KYUNGSOOOO!!!!!! QUICK, YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!" Tao dragging me into the classroom. Everyone were surrounding my sittingplace. HUH? Did I miss something??

"What's up with them??"

"You got to see it yourself!!"

Tao smiled. I hate secrets. What was so special? I made my way to my seats. Girls being all flutterd, suqealing and fangirling like crazy. The heck? Telling me this was the sweetest thing they ever seen. I finally reached my place and my jaw dropped. A Teddybear that was as tall as me was sitting on my chair holding a white rose. A piece of paper was lying on my desk.

FOR KYUNGSOO

ARE YOU AN ALARM CLOCK?

 

- YOU'VE MANAGED TO WAKE UP MY SLEEPING HEART <3

- A FRIEND :)

 

LUNCHTIME

"OMOOO THIS IS SOOOOOOO FLUFFY" Luhan run towards me and hugged the teddybear.

"AJBSJBAKDJBKDJBDK.." Baekhyun came along, taking a close look at my teddybear.

I opened my locker and there was 4 different chocolatebars  with a red ribbon wrapped around them. I took it out and underneath it, was a little note:

Guess what I'm IN right now.... [turn around]

 

...IN LOVE with you. <3

A FRIEND :)

 

End of flashback

Gawd. He's almost perfect. Almost. The only thing that's keeping him from being perfect is him being anonym. I hate the fact not knowing who he is. This is making me AKAKDJBDGADJHAG. I wish I would have a small clue who he is.

 

TAO POV

I waited for my train to arrive.

I don't want to ride the train by myself. You should have hurried up!!!!!!! Riding alone is sooooooooo boring. Listen to music then? No.. Still boring.. SLEEP? What if I miss the station?? No.. to risky... Suddenly a light bulb showed up over my head. AHA!

 

TO: BOYFRIEND.

    YAH! Pick me up.



FROM: BOYFRIEND.

      Why should I?



TO: BOYFRIEND.

    Because I said so?????



FROM: BOYFRIEND.

      I don't give a ing .



TO: BOYFRIEND.

    YOU WILL :@



FROM: BOYFRIEND.

      I'm with the boys.



TO: BOYFRIEND.

    Take them with you then, DUMB.



FROM: BOYFRIEND.

      No.



TO: YEOL, Hun

    WANNA SEE YOUR LOVER? Tell kris to bring me there.



FROM: BOYFRIEND.

      You're unbelievable. Where should we pick ya up?



TO: BOYFRIEND.

    Trainstation. BTW. You'll go home after bringing me.



FROM: BOYFRIEND.

      I Definetly not planning on staying with you.



TO: BOYFRIEND.

    WHATEVER. HURRY OR ELSE YOU'LL REGRET FOR NOT LISTENING.

 

BEACH, I'M COMING!

 

--------------------------------------------------------AUTHORS NOTE-----------------------------------------------------

 

Hey :)

So here's the 22. Chapter.

Thanks for all the ones who are always leaving a comment behind.

So how was this Chapter?? :)

POOR KRIS, always loses against Tao. HAHAHA

KAI, STAAAP BEING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AJSAHSKJABDJAD T____T

 

SARANGHAEYO <3