12

COLA.

BAEKHYUN POV

Chanyeol and I were dancing like this was the last time. I could tell that every girl's jealous, even though we all knew that Chanyeol was straight. Yeah he's straight and so? No one knows what the future has prepaired, maybe he's not straight like everyone thinks? 

 

He's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. He's full of suprises, who knows mabe one day he finds himself falling inlove with a dude. (Me ofcourse) and then confess without caring about his school image.

 

OH YES, that means we'll be together, graduate from high school and go to the same college. After college we're going to live together and we'll find jobs. And after 6 years relationship he will propose and we'll get married, having 2 adopted children. Yes, that what i want. 

 

GAWD, was that too cheesy or just creepy? Whatever, Imaginations aren't illegal.

 

We locked eyes with each other and I knew that he was the one. I didn't care about him being straight because I believed in miracles. We suddenly heard a splash sound like someone fell into the swimming pool.

 

Chanyeol stopped dancing and told me to keep dancing while he's checking what's happening out there.

 

UGH. Whatever it was or whoever it was THANKS A LOT FOR RUINING THE MOST PERFECT MOMENT IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE WITH .....

 

PARK CHANYEOL

 

Chanyeol was running to the bathroom and came out with a big towel. He disappeared in the kitchen. My attention focused to the angry Tao, walking out with a stupid smirking jerk called Kris following him.

 

What the hell is happening here?

 

Few minutes later i saw Chanyeol coming out from the kitchen, he carried the towel on the left hand and on the right he's holding a cup of... hot chocolate, tea or coffee? I was right, someone fell into the pool. Chanyeol is a real gentlemem, wow he even made a hot drink for that person. 

 

SOMETHING'S REALLY FISHY HERE.

 

I made my way to the pool and there was Chanyeol covering the boy, who fell into the pool. Poor boy. I didn't get to see the boys face. I went closer and took a lot, I back off when the boy looked at me.

 

It was Luhan.

 

Now i got the point. Tao is going out with Kris because he pushed Luhan into the pool? Isn't it right? Wait... Tao's probably creating a fight with Kris.

 

.

 

Kris is going to kill that boy.

 

He's in danger.

 

I made my way out but I froze when I saw Tao doing some weird movements but very fast movements that it was tooo hard to follow every move he made. The next seconds Kris was lying on the ground like a helpless .

 

No, this isn't Kris or? Never ever did someone ed him that hard. He was lying on the ground shouting at tao, when Tao threw a cellphone into his -face. Damn I never saw someone as cool as Tao.

 

Tao rushed inside with Kyungsoo behind him, they walk soo quick that they didn't even see me standing there. I stared at Kris, shouting insulting and rude names after Tao.

 

"WHAT?" I shook my head.

 

"E-Eh-EHH N-Noth- thin-thing" he scared the out of me that I started to stutter very bad.

 

"AISH, Whatever.. MOVE!" I remember I was blocking the entrance. I didn't hesitate I immediatly moved to the side.

 

After he disappeared I breath out again.

 

I don't know but I stopped breathing when he made me move to the side.

 

This boy really knows how to scare people with just looking at them.

 

I went back to the pool but I couldn't see Luhan nor Chanyeol. I looked at the stairs and saw how Chanyeol carried Sehun, who was sleeping beside the pool. I went in and started to search for the others.

 

Kitchen.. No one... I looked out of the window, Taos car is still here.

 

Living room.. No one..
 

 

Bathroom? Maybe..

 

I saw Tao standing infront of the closed bathroom laughing with kyungsoo.

 

 

"Tao is everything alright? How's Luhan? Is he okay? How did you do that tao? You ing beat WU YI FAN. And why are you happy? Shouldn't you be agry and pissed off because of Kris????"

 

 

"I'm fine, Luhan's fine, just changing clothes" He almost answered every answer.. "How I did managed to beat that handsome man? Well Wushu.. I'm doing wushu since I was a child. Everythings fine don't worry.. We are all good now. I mean we're all in good terms."

 

 

I did not pay much attention to the last part, because I was busy thinking about Tao calling Kris a handsome man and in a serious tone.

 

HANDSOME MAN? He must be drunk..

 

"Can you repeat that Kris part?"

 

"I said me and Kris are good now."

 

He said KRIS!!! He never called him Kris. I think he does not know what he's talking about. He must be shocked because of Luhan.

 

"Are you in fact drunk Tao Tao?? You and Kris? Peace With that mothering dickheaded ?"

 

He was definetly not in peace with him, because a while ago I saw him randomly throwing a cellphone into Kris face and Kris was shouting bad things about Tao.

 

"Yeah. Maybe more than just in peace" He smiled brightly. "And one more thing please it's Kris, not mothering dickheaded okay? In the future don't call him names like that in my presence." They suddenly burst into a laugther. " I don't like someone insulting MY BOYFRIEND"

 

Are they drunk? No it can't be I can't smell any alcohol. Where they ing with me?

 

"YAH! You guys are soooo mean. What's up with all that bull?"

 

"Kris is dating Tao." Kyungsoo claimed.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA, no seriously what's going on here?"

 

They both made a serious face. They're just joking. Tao and Kris? Kris is the straightest among the kingkas.

 

"Tell me it's a joke"

 

"No. I'm dating him. Like seriously. He's my boyfriend. That's what I meant with 'maybe more than just in peace"

 

"WHAAAAT? Tao did you lost your sane? I mean you hated him. How can you date him? Who confessed first?"

 

"I do hate him more than anything in this world. And no one confessed."

 

"I'm confused. Can you please tell me what the is going on?!"

 

"I had a deal with him. If he wins the battle I'll be his slave for 2 months and if I win he'll have to be my boyfriend for 2 months. But at the last moment we changed it into 100 days. And as you saw I won."

 

"And why the did you suggest him to be your boyfriend????"

 

"Simple..." He whispered me why and I understood why he did it.

 

NO ONE POV

 

Luhan finished changing. He wondered what happened to Kris and Tao. Tao was the one who told him everything. Luhan wasn't happy about Tao being together with Kris. He thought it could end up badly.
 

Even though Tao hated Kris that much, everything is possible. He was afraid Tao might hurt himself through his actions. He didn't want his bestfriend to suffer with the consequences.

 

To tao it all sounded impossible falling inlove with that Kingka. It's not a Drama, like boys over flowers. The kingka jun pyo and the commoner jan di, who hated each other and ending up falling inlove with each other. It's different.

 

Tao is a guy, so is Kris. Kris is straight and wouldn't fall inlove with Tao. And Tao hated Kris more than anything and it's impossible for him to even think about loving that jerk. It's reality not a stupid Fanfiction where they will end up being inlove and all. That was gross for Tao. A small thought of it made Tao ready to puke.

 

All he wanted was Embarrasse the older one and use him as his slave. He is doing Kris a favour by helping the karma to pass by quickly.

 

Kris was frustrated. He didn't know what to do. How can he lose to that idiot?He shouldn't have agreed of being a boyfriend for 100 days. What is he supposed to do about school ?

 

Everyone will laugh at him. And the most ed up thing was it was his first relationship. He didn't want his first girlfriend to be a guy. A ING DUDE. He imagine someone with titts and a but it was TAO, a guy with no titts and a ing .

 

Kris ran to the toilet, he couldn't help but puke. It was too much for him.

 

He's life is ruined. At that moment all he wanted was someone who would give him a headshot and end his life. He need to make a plan.
 

Tao can't win this. Kris isn't someone you can easily step on. There's no way Tao can get away with this so easily.

 

But what can he do? There's nothing he can really do. Tao got him ed up. He need to make a plan as soon as possible. He went a hand through his hair. He was still hoping this was just a dream and that he's still single. Trying to pinch himself so hard that he started bleeding. It wasn't a dream, he's wide awake.

Luhan wanted to thank Chanyeol so he went upstairs where he saw chanyeol for the last time carrying the sleeping sehun. He opened the door and saw chanyeol taking good care of the younger one, who was up.

 

"Chanyeol?"

 

"Oh Luhan hyung it's you. Yes? Do you need anything?"

 

"LUHAN hyung? HI *hiccup heheheheh*hiccup*hehehe" Sehun interupted

 

"Ugh shut up already. what did I tell you?"

 

"if I close my *hiccup* eyes. I will get *hiccup*.. eh.. i will get a *hiccup.. hehhehehe"

 

"a gift! Now close your eyes and sleep." Sehun giggled like a girl and closed his eyes.

 

"Sorry about him, back to you hyung. is something wrong? Did something happened downstairs?"

 

"I just wand to thank you.."

 

"No need to thank me hyung. I think you would have done the same thing. I'm apologizing for Kris behavior."

 

"Mhm.. I think you should head back to the party."

 

"Party? WOOOOAH *hiccup can i come too oppa *hiccup *giggle???"

 

"Shut up sehun for god sake!! No you have partied enough! Should I really punch you soo hard that you will fall asleep?"

 

"Luhan OPPAAAA! He ith thoooo mean to thehun.." He pouted and Luhan blushed when sehun called him oppa.

 

"I'll take care of him okay? You can go back to the party..."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes. Now go, before I change my mind."

 

"Thanks soooooo much."

 

Chanyeol stood up and the first thing he did was to find Baekhyun. He smiled when he found Baekhyun infront of the house, talking with someone on his phone. He waited until he was finish with the conversation.

 

"Yeah.. Yeaah dad... Okay.. bye.."

 

"Baek?"

 

"Holy Chanyeol! How long have you been standing there?"

 

"Not to long..You're dad?" Chanyeol pointed to Baekhyuns cellphone.. he nodded.

 

"YEPS.. hmm... he wants me to go home now. I was about to say bye to you and the others..."

 

"Should I bring you home?"

 

"No it's okay, I can ask Tao to bring me home or call the taxi, besides it's your party it would be weird if  you're leaving."

 

"Baek. Let me bring you home okay? Kris, Kai and Sehun are still here, when I leave."

 

"I don't know what to say..."

 

"Just say yes.." Baekhyun wished Chanyeol would have asked something different.

 

"Yes"

 

CHANYEOL POV

 

"Okay good, let me go get my key. You can go say bye to your friends if you want."

 

I went to get my keys. I found them lying on the kitchen table. I took it and head back to the party to find Baek.

 

"So ready?"

 

"Yes.. btw do you know where Luhan can be? Tao can't find him and they're also leaving now.."

 

"Luhan Hyung? Yes i know where he is."

 

Tao follow me upstairs to my room where Luhan was taking care of sehun. When we opened the door we saw sehun and luhan sleeping peacefully on the bed. Sehun having his hands around luhans waist and luhans head resting in his . We decided not to wake them up, since it was too cute to destroy the atmosphere. I said it was okay if Luhan stayed for the night. We closed the door quietly in order not to wake them up.

 

I was sitting alone with Baekhyun in my car. We didn't talk at all, it was awkward silence. and then...

 

"Did you like the party?" i break through the silence

 

"I never went to one. So I think it was good, except of the TAORIS fight again"

 

TAORIS?

 

"TAORIS?"

 

"The name I gave Kris and Tao. It's easier than saying 'tao and the motherer dickheaded '"

 

"Hahahaha.. Happy nobody went to the hospital."

 

"Yes.. is sehun always like this when he parties? I thought he was the one who can control himself the most."

 

"No. I don't really know why he drank that much..." baekhyun simply nodded and another silence breaked in..

 

We arrived, he unbelt his seatbelt and gave me a warm smile, I didn't know why but my heartbeat suddenly increased. Why is this happening? I only feel this when I'm attrackted to someone, obviously it was just baekhyun. Does it mean I'm attrackted by him? But I'm straight right?

 

"Thanks for bringing me channie. See you on monday.."

 

he got out and made his way to his house.. DUDE, YOU FORGOT TO ASK FOR HIS NUMBER!!! I immediatly unbelt my sitbelt and followed him.

 

"BAEKHYUN WAIT!" He stopped and turned around.

 

"Y-Yeah?"

 

"Can I have your number?" it felt like my heart was read to explode

 

"Sure" he took my phone and typ his number, handing it back "Here you go"

 

 BAEK :)

 

"Th-thank you."

 

"No problem...." He tiptoed and gave me a peck on my now blushing cheeks "Go home safe chanyeol."

 

KAI POV

 

3 a.m and the last persons where leaving the house and left a chaotic house behind.

This was the worst party I've been to. A drunk Sehun. Chanyeol having fun with that  Baekhyun kid. Kris pushing innocent Luhan into the pool and having a fight with Tao afterwards. No girls. No make out sessions. No flirting. No . No alcohol. What the heck was this? It was just being with a lot of random people in a room. The only thing I enjoyed today was the dancing part. My life is getting boring. Maybe I should just go back to the old me? It wasn't that bad back then. It was fun. Make-out sessions, ing random people-sessions, having a bunch of girls, etc.

What about Love?

I don't need that, being nice is boring. I can't live this way. What is love anyway? Everyone says it's important for living but I think oxygen is more important.. I mean why the do people take the risk to get hurt at the end anyway?

"Kai?"

 

"Kris?"

 

"Aren't you going home?"

 

"No... I think I stay here. Is everything alright? I heard about the fight between You and Tao."

 

"No I'm not alright. This boy is making me crazy... AISH."

 

"What happened this time?"

 

"I need to be his boyfriend for 100 days, we bet and I lost, that's the ing consequence."

 

"Whaaat? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I knew it all the time you and him HMMM?"

 

" YOU, It's not funny. He's just insane. What wrong with him?"

 

"Wait. What about Fei???"

 

"Dude, it was all acting. We all fell into this bull. He's actually gay."

 

"Hahahahahahaahha this is just hilarious. homie, you're dating a gay guy. So that makes you gay too hahhahahaha"

 

"SHUT UP. You're not helping at all."

 

"Make him fall inlove with you."

 

"Make him what????"

 

"I said make him fall inlove with you...."

 

"Why should I do that? Kai, you're stupid. That's the dumbest thing you ever suggested."

 

"No, you're stupid. Think about it Kris. Make him fall inlove with you and just drop him."

 

"What about the 100 days???"

 

"Easy Kris. Don't do it in a hurry, he may notice that something is fishy. In the time you guys are 'together' you'll definetly get to know each more and you can study what he likes and what he hates. 30 days before the 100 days are over start making him to like you, after he starts liking you it's easier to make him fall inlove with you afterwards. Confess to him for real and go out with him for about 1 week and then just drop him."

 

"Do you think this will work?"

 

"Yes. Trust bro. This is the best revenge. Playing with feelings is the most painful thing."

 

"Dude, you're so genius!"

 

"Remember, even though I might have changed. I'm still me. Kim Jongin hahaha"

 

"True that. Kim GAY Jongin."

 

"YAH! You're the one who is in a relationship with a dude."

 

" you."

 

"Love you too??"

Hmm, you might be right or not. maybe I am.. I don't even know what I want. I just want to know what love is.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

ANNYEOONG <3

Sorry sorry sorry for this ty update :(

I will try to make a better update next time !!! I was just to busy these days.

Schools gonna start in 1 week ._.

60 Subscribers yeeeeeeay, thanks a lot. It made my day!

Hope you guys stay tuned.

Saranghaeyo!