17

COLA.

LUHAN POV

We're here. Do I really have to do this? Why didn't I just stay at home? STUPID CHINESE language. Why can't you be easier for others to learn? I'm having a hard time to avoid him and you're not really helping me out. Luhan, AJA AJA HWAITING! You can do this. I get off of the car, stepping closer to the door but made a quick look to the car, to make sure the car was really locked. Here we go..

 

DING DONG..

 

"H-Hey Luhan. Come in."

 

Stay cool Lulu. Calm down and go in.

 

"Hey. Let's begin. I don't have time." was it cold enough?

 

"Can we talk?" ABOUT? I don't really want to talk. I want to go home, that's what I want.

 

"Hmmm.. What about.. NO? Listen, I don't have time for talks okay?" Was that tooo mean?

 

"O-Ok-kay  I-I..."

 

"Where's your room?" I interupted him.

 

"Oh yeah. It's upstairs. Follow me." WHAT AM I, YOUR DOG?

 

He opened the door and it wasn't the room, I had in mind, where I stayed in, the last time I was here. It was probably another room. Was it the guestroom I spend the night in? Hmm.. I wonder where his parents are. I never saw them. His room was twice bigger than the other one. And ofcourse he's beg is a king-sized-bed. SPOILED. I should have known, sehun had a bigger room.

 

His room is very luxury. Almost everything is in white, except his pillow, blanket and the two nightdesk on each side of the bed. It must be his favorite colors? I looked around and found a big flatscreen hanging on the wall. Sehun had his own little bar in his room. Wow, amazing. He also got a big white office desk, it's like 2 meters long. On it there was ofcourse an big fat iMAC, and a little macbook beside. Why does he need a macbook if he already got himself an iMAC?

 

There's a white framed picture of one of the nightdesk. Him and a girl. You could see that the girl was a little bit older than him. Must be his older sister? I look at him and at the boy on the picture. The one on the picture shared almost the most adorable smile I've ever seen. It's tooo cute and real. The one before me, didn't really express his feelings. Always got his poker face on. I really doubt if it was really him on the picture or not.

 

He realized that I was distracted by the picture, making me fall into my own little question world. So he walked to the nightdesk and picked up the picture, burry it under his black pillow. He went out and came with a chair. Probably for me. He took his bag and pulled out all his chinese books and layed them on the desk. He was now looking at me with an invitational look, trying to tell me i could sit down. He didn't sit on his big white Like-a-boss-LIKE chair but on the other on he just brought.

 

"Here, sit there." He pointed at the bigger chair.

 

"No, I'm fine really. You can just sit on yours. I'll use the one you sit on." I refuse to steal his place.

 

"Sure?"

 

"Yes, now let's get started."

 

He sat down and he opened the page which I told him to open up to. I decided to start with a simple task. READING. I let him read the story on his own and then read it out loud when he's ready for it. 5 minutes later he started to speak up. I corrected some of his pronounciations. It was a little hard for him to pronounce the words that had an S in it or a a letter that resembled S. He got that little cute lisp of his and. But I could see that he's really trying hard.

 

He wasn't bad at all, I thought he would at it but he made me change my mind about him and his chinese skills. I corrected him here and there, but he's a very fast learner. That made everything easier for me, not repeating the word 5 or 6 times like Tao, who always ask me a zillion time how to pronounce some korean words. All I thought to myself was, the faster he learn the faster I'm free. I only gave him 5 minutes of breaks. He didn't really mind though, since the break is full of awkward silence.

 

For the next step I showed him some good grammar phrases to expand his chinese vocabulary, I also showed him some good chinese words. He was writing down everything I taught him, every single vocab and grammar phrases, on the other side he also wrote the right pronounciation of some words he messes up a bit. So he could remember it himself in order to memorize it by heart.

 

As we continued I thought of having a little chinese small talk, so he can answer when the teacher is asking him questions. He did very well on the oral thing. Why did he fail all these tests we had so far? I was curious so I asked him. He told me he always gets a black out due to the nervousity he had. When the teacher hands him his test question, he would only panick and forget everything he studied the week before. I gave him some tipps to avoid the problem of his. Hopefully he takes it
by heart, so I would not have to give him extra classes after school again.

 

At the end of the day, I gave him a little test that resemble the test our teacher is giving us. After school I went home and took my time to write it, before I came over. I wanted to see if the studies i made with him was worth the whole time and if he was improving the language. I gave him a good 30 minutes, since it's not that much but enough to show off his skills.

 

It was silent, as he focused really well on the test he was writing. He breathed in and out, so he will not have to panick and get a sudden black out in the middle of the test 'hour'. Every 5 minutes I told him how much time he had left. I gave him a signal where he should start writing the little story I had prepaired. He wrote a lot, but it didn't matter. The more he wrote the more he proves me that he tried his best. I was surprised when he handed the test back after 25 minutes. I told him, he could use the time to correct but he said he was fine with it.

 

I took the test and pulled out the litte red marker I carried around in my pocket. I started to grade his test and I must say this boy is full of surprises. It only happens rare that someone can impress me, especially when it come to my mother tongue. And the most shocking thing is, he's korean, he did better than some chinese dudes I knew back in China. If it were a real test that was given by our teacher, he would probably get an A- for that.

 

I handed him back his test and his jaw dropped. An F-student who managed to write an A-. That's awesome. I'm really proud of myself. The teacher will be startlet when we write the next test which is in 2 weeks. The teacher should thank me for being kind enough to help sehun. If it wasn't for my favorite teacher, I would have never helped him out. He jumped up and down with the eyes still focused on the test. THANK YOU is all I got to hear the past 5 minutes of my life. Seriously? Why don't I just become a teacher?

 

My job is now done.

 

Perfect.

 

"Should I drive you home with my car?"

 

"I came with one."

 

"Did Tao bring you?"

 

"No. He's with Wu fan."

 

"Tao is with Kris? How come... Oh I forgot they're dating. haha. Do you know what Tao is planning? He's so genius."

 

"Why, so you can tell Kris again? Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you. I don't trust you anymore."

 

"How did you know it was me?"

 

flashback

I woke up, because I heard how the door went open. I looked at the door and saw a tired Chanyeol looking over. He took a quick look and closed the door again. I found myself in the arms of someone. What the? I looked up to see a sleeping Sehun hugging me into sleep. Where am I? Am I still at Chanyeols room? Is the party over? And why are Sehun and me hugging? hmm.. Oh right, I might have fallen asleep while singing Sehun to sleep. But that doesn't really explain why we were at this position.

 

. What time is it?

 

I looked around in hope to see my cellphone in the dark. It was dark and I couldn't really see something, until a phone vibrated and the display of the phone lighten up. MY PHONE!  I slowly freed myself from Sehuns hug. I wanted to take my phone that was lying on the nightdesk at the end of the king-size-bed. I carefully rolled to the end of the bed. Sehun started to roll to the other side almost falling down if I hadn't stop him. I placed him back to the spot where he was lying and crowled to the other side finally grabbing my cellphone.

 

3.55 a.m

 

What???? . Where's Tao? I need to text him.

 

New message...

 

FROM: BABY PANDA

      Princess. It's probably almost lunch if you wake up. I'm writing just in case you
      wake up and search for me. Chanyeol already brought Baek home and I did the same
      with Kyungsoo. I arrived safetly at home, so don't worry. Sorry I left you there.
      We didn't want to wake you up. Sehun and you were just tooo cute to be waken up.
      Just call me if something happens ok? Btw. check your wallpaper. Goodnight or in
      your case goodmorning. Love ya <3

 

Wallpaper? I closed the text box and found a picture of Sehun and me sleeping, set as my new wallpaper. There was a little note at the center 'HUNHAN taking a nap<3' Hunhan? Should that be our couple names? Dummie. He had time to do all this but no time to wake me up? Tao.. tao.. tao.. what shoudl I do with...

 

BANG.

 

. I dropped my phone waking up a sleepy Sehun.

 

"Luhan?" He said in a very sleepy voice. The most y thing are the voice of a man who just woke up.

"Psssh.. Psssh.. Go back to sleep sehunie.." I patterd on his right tigh like a mother who is trying to calm down her baby.

He fell back asleep. Puuuh... a few minutes later he started to talk in his sleep.

"Kris.. zzz... no, no, no! Stop..zzz"

He probably has a nightmare about Kris. I wouldn't be surprise if it were so.

"Luhan, I'm..zz. orry..."

Did he say sorry? Sounds much like it.

"Kris.. zz.. you..gay.. zz... Tao plan...zzz.. fei..."

 

It wasn't full sentences but I knew exactly what he is talking about. So it was him? He promised me not to tell anyone, especially KRIS. How could he break this promise between us two? I fully trusted him, so I told him even though I'm not allowed to. He even made a PINKY PROMISE. I know it's childish but a Promise is a Promise.

 

"Your fault..."

My fault???

"Gaylords... Stop.. infecting... others.."

Excuse but what did he just say? Is he insulting us?

"Gays.. gross.. why?"

"Fault... sorry..zzzzz.."

 

He finally stopped and I couldn't believe all the words that came out of him, even if he was dreaming. He just called me a GAYLORD. He broke our promise and now he's starting to insult me. I can't believe I fall inlove with a guy like him. He isn't worth it. And What does he mean with Infected? Who did I infected? I don't have any decease, so what the is he talking about? you Sehun. You're just an like the rest of the Kingkas. Thanks for making me realize, what your true face is. I'm done.

 

I called a taxi and after 10 minutes the taxi arrived and I left Chanyeols house. Good that I have money with me or else I wouldn't have a choice but to wake up Tao to pick me up. I couldn't stand to be in one room with that jerk anymore.

 

flashback ends

 

"I was drunk Luhan."

 

"But still. Promise is a promise Sehun."

 

"It wasn't my attention to break it."

 

"You already did. Do you know how ing cold the pool was? I can't even swim. I could have died."

 

"I'm sorry. I wasn't in the right state."

 

"Why did you drink that much if you can't handle yourself huh? Are you retarded?"

 

"Because..because.. be-because.."

 

"Because of What Sehun? What?" I couldn't help but yell at him. I couldn't control my anger anymore.

 

"Because I was ing jealous of Tao and you. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" He yelled back.

 

"Sorry I didn't mean to yell at you." His voice getting back to normal. "I thought you and tao were together"

 

"Sehun. This is bull. You could have anyone to be in a relationship with. And we are not dating. Me and Tao."

 

"Anyone but you, Luhan!"

 

"What?"

 

"I think I like you.. more than a friend."

 

"I swear Sehun. You're a wit. That's such a bull excuse. Stop playing with me. This isn't time for making does stupid jokes of yours. It isn't funny either. So stop it. You're just a ing--"

 

Before I could finish the sentense I felt his lips being pressed against mine. I didn't know what was happening. It was a sudden reaction of him. I was stiff at first but gave into the kiss, closing my eyes. I put my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him embrassing my waist. I let his tongue enter my mouth to explore it. Our tongues were collaborating in harmony. It made me break a little moan.

 

This is the best kiss I had so far. I was lost in the moment and forgot about what we were up too. I just wanted him. We stood there, busy exchanging our saliva until we both pulled away for air. 

 

"... good kisser.." I finished the sentence I've started before, but giving him a compliment.

 

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't want to ruin your trust towards me. And I think I'm really falling inlove with you hyung. At first I was afraid, because I thought I was straight, but after this kiss.. you made me realize that i was inlove with you all these time. I don't know if what I'm telling is the truth but it feels right for me to tell you those word. Can you help me hyung? I need you to show me if my feelings are true, because I think I really am falling inlove with you, hyung."

 

"Say that again."

 

"I said.." He leaned closer "I'm. falling. inlove. with. hyung." and with the last word we found ouselfs making out again.

 

"Sehun?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Do you really mean it?"

 

"More than anything I've ever said to you.... Will you give me another chance?"

 

"... Yes, Sehun. I will. But don't make me regret this."

 

"You won't..." he said pulling me closer to him, placing a kiss on my forehead.

 

I trust you.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HUNHAN CHAPTER. <3

Everyone is asking about Hunhan, so here it is :)

I had already finished this chapter yesterday but I wanted to overwrite it.

Are you guys happy with this?

I hope Sehun will find his through love through Luhan.

HUNHAN FEELS T_T

I'm off now :) Need to start getting idea how to structure the next chapter hehehe

86 Subscribers.. made my day <3

stay tuned!!! Until the next chapter ^-^

 

SARANGHAEYO <3