15

COLA.

KYUNGSOO POV

 

Geurae Wolf, Naega Wolf awooooouuu - A saranghaeyo, nanneukdaego neon minyo -

Geurae Wolf, Naega Wolf awoo...

 

BASH.

 

MONDAY. SCHOOL. TIME TO GET UP.

 

Was it already time? Why does week-end only last for 2 days?? I don't want to leave my big, warm and soft bed. The first thing I did.. CHECK THE PHONE. Check it like it's the daily newspaper. No new message. No missed calls. Hmmm.. I wonder why Baekhyun didn't called yet. He uses to be the one to wake me up, before my alarm clock goes on. Did something happened the last 2 days ? Has it something to do with that KINGKA, CHANYEOL? Did he finally realized that those jerks are no good for him? I wouldn't be surprise if it were so.

I CHANGED - Why do i always end up thinking about that jerk? What does he mean anyways with he changed? Changed to what? Good person or what? Did he want to impress me or think I would fall for that stupid statement? Whatever he does, he always be the erted Kim Jongin in my eyes. JERK JERK JERK. Whatever, I shouldn't care too much about something like this. He's an , with that,... CASE DISMISSED.

I wanted to call baekhyun. Instead I made my way to the bathroom to get myself ready. It's too quiet for a morning like this. I peeked out the door and called my mum, but there was no reply. The same as I called my dad. They might already left to work. That means KYUNGSOO alone at home. I searched in my room. On the window. A radio. I fill the silent surrounding around me with music. I turned the volume up, made my room end up like a ROOM disco --> WELCOME TO 'THE KYUNGSOO'. Ok. No kyungsoo No. I let the hot water run through my back. I felt like a new born person.

This shower was all I needed to wake up. I wiped away the moist on the bathroom mirror, that was created through the hot steam of the water. My favorite song was now played on the radio. I couldn't help but sing along. My body was drifted away and had no choice but begin to the dance along. I sang like i was on a big stage with thousands of people watching me.

Geomjeong geurimja nae ane kkae eona
Neol boneun du nune bul kkochi nuntteo
Geu nyeo gyeoteseo moduda mulleona
Ijenj ogeum sshig sana woji nikka

(ENG)
A dark shadow has woken up inside of me
sparks fly in my eyes from her (step away)
It's going to get fierce from now on

NA EUREUREONG EUREUREONG EUREUREONG DAE (3x)
Da mulleo seoji anheu nyeon
Dachyeodo molla

(ENG)
I'm growling, growling, growling
If you don't back away then I don't care if you get hurt

I was so into it, I danced all along the song. Yeah I danced only with my underwear on but i didn't care. Nobody's at home so who cares? I know it looked weird. I think I hurted my back from the E:X:O part. It was a bad idea to dance this song without streching before. Whatever, I felt manly after the song was finished. I really gone along the flow and the lyrics' still stucks in my mind. I might tell I got an earworm. It wasn't hard to get one anyway.

Once I get in a relationship. I will make sure nobody will try to take him away from me. I will protect him like he's the last piece of meat that everyone wants to have. YEAH RIGHT. You just compared your future boyfriend to a piece of meat. Great. I wonder who among us will be the more dominant one, if it were ever to happen that ME, DO Kyungsoo will have a boyfriend. Heads up Kyunsoo! You changed. You're not the Kyungsoo you was before. Okay maybe not from the character but from the outside. You surely will win someones heart with your new look. You look.. i never thought of saying this but... YOU'RE HOT.

It was time to leave for school. I was waiting for Baekhyun to write me or call me. There wasn't a day were we didn't walk to school together. Only if someone of us is sick. Was he in fact sick?? This can't be.. He would have gave me a call if he were sick. I'm starting to get uneasy with the situation. What if something happened to him? I took out my phone and dialed his number.

RING - RING - RI...

"Hi Kyungiiiii, What's up?"

 

"Where the hell are you???? I was worried."

 

"Sweet hehehe sorry kyung, i didn't tell you earlier. Chanyeol is going to pick me up today."

 

"Chanyeol?? So that means you're not coming over right?"

 

"Sorry but today no. Okay need to go, he's here"

 

"Make sure he doesn't do something he will regret later on!!"

 

"Don't worry mum. I'll be fine. Love you"

 

"too.." and he hang up.

 

One word to know what's going on. CHANYEOL. Was he brainwashed by him? I bet he's the reason, Baekhyun didn't text or called me this last days. They were probably busy on each others lips. The way they danced at Chanyeols party. Woaaah, Teenager these days. . I took a last look on the mirror beside the front door and I could happily say, I was ready to turn heads around. I was wearing something Luhan would describe as 'HIPSTER'. I don't have an Idea what that is but I like it. Thank god Luhan is one of my childhoodfriends, not that I have a lot of them. He was kind enough to go shopping with me on saturday. I spent almost all my savings for new clothes, shoes and accessoires. And ofcours some make-up sets, just in case.

I entered the school, it's really weird to have all the attention turned to you. Girls were fighting of being the first one who can take a picture with me, who can walk beside me, but ended, them surrounding me. Some thought I was some new transfer student from a foreign country. I saw Luhan and Tao standing at the corner, watching me struggling with those hungry girls. It's almost impossible to walk up to them, when girls are trying to part you into two. Happy I'm gay, I wouldn't have a lot of problem to choose one of them.

 

THANKS I'M GAY!

 

"Hi godness Kyungsoo." Luhan said waving his right hand once i made my way to them.

 

"This isn't really what I have imagined."

 

"Well at least you know now, how we felt when we started to go to this school. Anyway you look georgeous."

 

"Thanks hyung. What's wrong? You don't look that good. Are you sick?" Luhan looked like a mess but still good enough to make the girls go crazy. I wonder how he does that.

 

"SEE GEGE! Kyungsoo noticed it too." Tao in.

 

"No, I'm fine. Just tired, that's all."

 

"Sure?" Tao and me both said.

 

"Yeps." He smiled, but i knew exactly that it was a faked

 

LUHAN POV

No, I'm not okay at all. I feel crapy. Everything was wrong. I shouldn't have told him. I'm such a bad friend. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have trust her after knowing him only for a few hours. BUT STUPID ME. I DID. Smile Luhan, it's not really your fault. Indeed it was. BETRAAAAAYER! I should stop making myself feel bad. I don't need them to worry about me. And find out that I was the reason why it all happened.

We stopped talking as we saw Baekhyun entering the school building. He wasn't alone. Chanyeol was walking beside him. They both were laughing about something. Are they together? No, they're not holding hands. But you can tell they're having feelings toward each other. The way Baekhyuns eyes was smiling, the same with chanyeol. I'm a bit worry though. It's Chanyeol. I don't trust the Kingkas. Baekhyun saw us and went towards us.

 

"Bye.." They both said shyly, making it obvious enough to tell they have something going on. We just stared at baekhyun.

 

"W-WHAT? We're friend okay?"

 

"Says the one, who's blushing." Tao teased.

 

"N-No.. We're just friends.."

 

"Seriously, what's up with you two?" I claimed.

 

"Okay.. Okay.. I really don't know okay? All I know is.. He asked me for my number after he brought me home and I end up giving him a peck on his cheeks. We met on saturday and went to starbucks, but something came up and he left me. I was kinda sad, but he wants to make things good again. So.. he picked me up and we're going to the mall later."

 

"aaaaaaw soooo cute. I think he really likes you."

 

"You think?"

 

"Ofcourse! Trust."

 

"But Baek? be careful." I added.

 

"Why?"

 

"He's still a Kingka you know. I don't want you to get hurt."

 

"He's right Baek." Kyungsoo joining the conversation.

 

"Just tell me if he makes you cry. I will not go easy on this Brat!" Tao said in a scary tone.

 

"I will okay?"

 

"Good.."

 

"By the way TAO TAO?" I said while looking at the person who just walked in.

 

"Yes Gege?"

 

"You're beloved Boyfriend just entered the building" I saw the way he started to smirk as he turned around.

 

"BABE, over here!" He shouted and everyone was eyeing the direction to see who he was calling. Kris turned around, walking back the direction he came from, ignoring the smirking panda that was now going after him.

 

"BABE! WAIT, Where are you going? That's not the direction to our class. BABE!!!" He ran towards the running object.

 

"I think I will enjoy this." Kyungsoo laughed.

 

"Sad, I forgot to bring popcorn." We started to laugh while heading to our individual classes.

 

I went together with Baek and Kyungsoo went to his class, where Tao was pulling Kris in. As I entered the classroom, I saw him already sitting on his desk. I forgot I was sitting beside him. I went towards my seat, catching his attention. He smiled and said goodmorning, i responded with a fake smile and nodded. Don't think I will forget what you did and what you are planning. EVIL. i forced a smile before sitting down. The bell rang and not a few seconds after our chinese teacher entered the room, with the test in his hands.

 

"Good morning class. As you see you'll getting your test back earlier than supposed."

 

He passes out all the test, we wrote last week. If I was confident with something in school, it was CHINESE. Since I'm Chinese and grew up there it wasn't hard for me to learn the language. I didn't have any problems with chinese. I'm the best in class. Always get the highest grades. The teacher smiled at me before handing me my test. A+. I got everything right. Yes.

 

"Good job Mr. XI." I smiled back. He frowned while he looked at sehuns test.

 

"Mr. Oh, you should work on your chinese skills, if you want to pass this year." He then looked at me.

 

"Mr. Xi?"

 

"Y-Yes" I said in a small voice.

 

"I want you to help Mr.Oh with Chinese. Starting from today you will tutor him." I nodded in agreement.

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why me? Can't he just study harder? Why does I have to teach him? What am I ? Who am I? Can't he study with WU FAN? I don't want to study with that jerk. There are other students in this class with whom he can study with. There are enough students in this school who could help him. Why on earth was I the one to be asign to this BULL? The teacher went on with his lesson. After class he turned to face me. I could tell he wanted to talk to me. Don't make eyecontact. Don't make eyecontact. Don't make...

 

"Lulu?" He smiled.

 

"Yeah?" i faked a smile.

 

"At my place at 5 pm ?"

 

"W-Why?"

 

"Chinese?"

 

"O-Oh y-yeah okay."

 

KYUNGSOO POV

I had a presentation asigned on wednesday about the 2.World war, so I went to the bigger Library not to far away from school, after school. I was trying to find the perfect book and I found it with the help of the librarian. Okay I had to admit I was quit distracted by him, he wasn't just any librarian, he was one of the cute ones. I don't know if I was tooo obvious showing that I got interesse on him. Seriously, was it even legal to look that handsome? He should get arrested. That's just sounded sooo gay, but hey I'm gay anyway. I sat down to study the book, but end up always looking at him, but so typical me, ofcourse I was tooo shy to ask him for his number.

I went through the bookshelves pretending to search for another book, but in reality I just stood there to have a better look at him. The only one who can mess up with him was.. was..  K-KIM J-JONGIN? Even though he's a total no go, If it comes to looks, even I have to admit nobody can compete with him. Ugh what am I talking? Am I starting again with that boy? C'mon Kyungsoo! STOP always ending up thinking about that , stop even comparing him to all you do, like, dislike. I took out my phone. Take a photo so it will last longer.. That's Stalking. Hmm.. So what? Nobody will see it anyway right? I was about to make a photo, but was paranoid that someone was watching me.

 

"YA! What are you doing?" As somebody behind me asked me and scared the out of me, I unintentionally drop my phone.

 

"HOLY .. Jo-Jongin?" What the hell is he doing here?

 

"You like him don't you? You're gay aren't you?"

 

"So what if I am? Why do you care? Now get lost."

 

"Why are you always that angry, when you talk to me?"

 

"Because you're a , who ing stole my first kiss without asking me for my ing permission."

 

"I thought you already forgave me."

 

"I did. But I will never forget JONGOUT. Now if you excuse me." I pushed him with my shoulders,

 

"Kyung..!"

 

" off I said!" I said without caring about the people who were now looking at me. I grabbed my bag and  rushed out.

 

JONGIN POV

What's his ing problem? AJKDKSJBDKBKJBLALDLD. How should I know, he didn't have his first kiss yet? What Am I a GOD? Well okay I'm one. A GOD. Ugh. And besides I was the one who helped him not to get embarrassed in front of those jerks. He should be thanking me. He starts to get on my ing nerves. Whiny cry-baby. I'm trying to be nice and he's all he do is be angry with me. What did I do to him, except stealing his first kiss? Jongin, chill. Maybe his first kiss was supposed to be something special and you had to ruin it. Being nice is so hard.

 

BVVT BVVT..

 

Huh what was that? I looked down and saw a cellphone lying there. I picked it up. I saw Kyungsoos picture. Must be Kyungsoos... BUM BUM.. BUM BUM.. What now? BUM BUM.. BUM BUM.. I placed my hand on my chest.. It was my heart. What the? Why is my heart being like this all of a sudden? Am I getting sick? I looked at the phone and there was it again. BUM BUM.. I looked closer to the picture. I must admit, he really looks Hot... He must have dropped it not long ago. Should I take it with me ? Maybe this will help me to make Kyungsoo act more nicely towards me.

 

I went home and was about to make a sandwhich. When the phone suddenly began to ring...

 

"Hello?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey hey hey :)

Was this Chapter long enough ?

School starts tomorrow :(

I'm trying to update as good as possible.

Thanks to all the comments. I felt loved by you guys kekekeke

78 Subscribers wooow :o thank you thank you thank you.

hmmm what did THEHUNIE do to Luhan? lalalala we'll find out.

HAHAHA Poor KRIS :b TAO is just hilarious. Love him kekekeke.

I bet you guys can't wait for Kaisoo moments right? :b

So .. till the next chapter hihi

 

SARANGHAEYO. EXO HWAITING  <3