55

COLA.

While Luhan was peacfully sleeping on the kingsized bed at the president suite, Sehun made his way to prepair his special event for Luhan.

 

He quietly made it out of the hotel without waking up his exhausted boyfriend.

 

Luhan finally woke up after a long nap, he grabbed the cellphone that was lying on the night stand.

 

4 p.m..

 

He looked around and noticed the absence of his boyfriend, who was supposed lying  next to him.

 

"Hunnie?" he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He scanned through the room, but his fiance wasn't around.

 

Where could he be?

 

He lazily stood up, putting on his slippers and decided to look for his hunnie.

 

"Hunnie?" He repeated, but silence was all he got as a respond.

 

Hmm.. weird, he never left without letting me know where he is going.

 

"Hun-" He stopped when he saw his the bracelet, Sehun bought him, lying on the glassdesk with a piece of rippen paper.

 

 

Hey sleepyhead, I might not be there when you wake up. I went shopping with the CHANBAEK couple (that's their ship name btw. hehe) I'll be there soon, so why won't you take a shower while waiting for me? You probably feel all sticky, sweaty and I don't know kekeke, I'll try to be there as soon as you finish ^_^

 

P.S. I love you :b

 

 

He did what he was told too.

 

Ouch. Why does my feel so - Oh right I remember.

 

After a long, warm and relaxing shower he took a towel to wrap it around his waist, to cover his manhood and another one to dry his hair.

 

He smiled when he heard a knock at the door.

 

Must be Sehun.

 

He made a last check on himself before he exitedly skipped towards the door.

 

His smile dropped when he saw that it wasn't his Hunnie but a simple room service.

 

"Sir, your limousine has arrived." Luhan gave him a confused look.

 

Limousine?

 

"And sir? Mr.Oh requested to give this to you." The guy handed Luhan a letter.

 

"Gamsahamnida??" He frowned.

 

"No problem." The guy aswered him, bowed down and left the confused deer behind.

 

He stood there for a while, staring at the letter in his hand.

 

FOR MY XIAO LU.

 

It was 100% Sehun's handwriting. Luhan shook his head and opened the letter, reveilling a polaroid photo of his boyfriend in a rilakkuma costume, showing him playfully his tongue and with a little note under the picture:

 

 

I know you thought it was me who knocked right? Well wrong guess, BLÄÄH :b
I didn't know I would take this long. MIANE T_T Why won't you come here instead? I'll wait for you, don't take to long araso? ^__^

 

p.s I lololololove you <3

 

 

Luhan couldn't help but grin like an idiot. He quickly searched for something to wear, grabbed the hotelkey and his cellphone, run down to the lobby.

 

"Thanks" He said to the boy who brought him the letter.

 

There it was, the long white limousine waiting for him..

 

"Good afternoon sir" The driver bowed down "Mr.Oh is already waiting for you.." he added and opened the door, to grant an entrance for Luhan.

 

Luhan climbed in and found a deer headband and another polaroid picture, showing Sehun wearing the deer headband:

 

 

Does it suit me? I saw this and you immediately crossed my mind kekeke It will definetly suit you more than me <3

 

 

He took the headband and put it on.

 

After fixing the headband he pulled out his cellphone and took a picture of himself.

 

The car ride was longer than expected. Luhan sighed as he looked out of the window, wishing to be there soon, wherever Sehun is.

 

It was getting dark and he was unpatiently tapping on his lap.

 

AISH, it's been 1 hour, where is he taking me to? It's not the shoppingmall right? We passed by a long time ago.

 

He yawed, feeling sleepy again. It didn't took long when he passed out in the middle of the ride.

 

The Limousine reached the place but Luhan was still in his dreamland until someone opened the door.

 

"Lu?" that person poked his cheeks "Lu?" he repeated.

 

"mhmakdnak--" He turned to the other side and the person giggled.

 

"Lu! Wake up, you're here!"

 

"ZZZZZzzzzz..." He was in a deep sleep and it was impossible to wake him up..

 

"YAH! Lu! Ireona! There's no time for sleep!" The person shook him.. "Lu! Hyung! Ireona!" he shook him harder.

 

"mhh?" Luhan mumbled, slowly opening his eyes "Where am I?"

 

"DISNEYLAND."

 

"Baekhyun?" he blinked several time, making sure he wasn't dreaming. "Baekhyun?" he repeated.

 

"Finally!" Baekhyun sighed. "I thought you're gonna wait for christmas.."

 

"Huh?"

 

"NEVERMIND, Ireona! You can sleep later! We're at DISNEYLAND.. D.I.S.N.E.Y.L.A.-"

 

"Okay okay I got it."

 

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Baekhyun said exitedly, dragging the deer out of the limousine.

 

"Wait!" Luhan stopped half the way.

 

"What now?"

 

"Where's Sehun?" He looked around but there was no sign of his boyfriend.

 

"He's with Chanyeol" Baekhyun replied. "Now let's go!"

 

"But Se-"

 

"You can spend time with Sehun later! They're both busy at the momet, until they finish, let's have fun araso?"

 

Luhan nodded and let himself dragged to all kinds of rides.

 

"Are you okay? You're face is pale" Baekhyun worriedly asked his hyung.

 

"...." Baekhyun didn't know Luhan was actually afraid from heights. A LOT.

 

"Hyung?" Luhan run to the bathroom and threw up. "Oh my god, hyung are you okay there?"

 

"Gwenchana.." Luhan said quietly, pulling out a piece of gum and went out, facing a extremely worried dongsaeng. "Don't worry it's my fault, I should have told you that I'm afraid of heights.."

 

"I'm so dead." Baekhyun shook his head in disappointment.

 

"Why? I'm alright see?" Luhan plastered a smile on his face to convince Baekhyun that he was alright.

 

"Sehun's gonna kill me.. I'm sooo sorry hyung.."

 

"Yah! It wasn't your fault! I should have told you.. don't worry I won't let that happen!" Luhan patterned on Baekhyun's back.

 

BVVT BVVT

 

Baekhyun took out his phone and read the message

 









 

 

"Who was that?" Luhan asked.

 

"Oh just a text from Chanyeol, saying they're finish. Let's go?" Luhan couldn't wait to see his boyfriend.

 

Baekhyun went ahead with Luhan following him.

 

"Babe!" Chanyeol yelled through the crowed. Luhan smiled as he spotted his boyfriend.

 

"Hey princess." Sehun leaned in and gave his boyfriend a kiss. "How are you? Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up." Sehun apologized.

 

"Aniya, chinjja gwenchana. You're here now.." Luhan pulled his boyfriend for a hug and burried his face on his chest.

 

"Aigooo.. why are you so cute?" Sehun hugged him tighter.

 

"Yah! You two love birds, let's go? The show must go on.." Chanyeol winked at Sehun, that was the code for 'LET'S DO IT' and Sehun nodded.

 

"Araso.. Let's go.."

 

"Where are we going?" Luhan asked, but got no reply.. he looked at baekhyun, but the said boy shrugged his shoulder, acting like he doesn't know either.

 

"Hmm.. what a beautiful night.." Sehun said.

 

"Yes it's indeed a beautiful night.." Luhan agreed "Mind telling me where we are going?"

 

"The horror house." Sehun lied.

 

"Horror house?" Luhan making sure he didn't hear wrong.

 

"Why? Are you afraid?" Sehun teased his pouting boyfriend, gaining a smack on his arm "OUCH, babe" now it was his turn to pout.

 

"I'm not afraid! I'm manly!" He defended and they started to giggle.

 

Luhan stopped when suddenly a loud music caught his attention.

 

PLAY THIS WHILE YOU READ!!!! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlv1rdcpS9M

 

"Why did you stop?" Sehun asked.

 

"Look!" He pointed at something and Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun followed his finger. Sehun smirked.

 

 

He noticed.

 

 

Let the show beginn.

 

 

A bunch of Swagger Dancer where dancing to the song and Micky mouse, Minni mouse, Donald duck, Goofy and many more disney characters where at the background dancing too.

 

Luhan find it amusing and dragged his boyfriend and his friends towards 'the show'

 

"Excuse me... Can We.. Excuse me.. Sorry.. Exuse.." they made their way through the crowed.

 

Luhan started to jam to the song "I love this song..." he said "Wow the dance is awesome!" He was fascinated.

 

The second verse began and it was now or never.

 

Sehun pulled away from the hug he was sharing with Luhan and joined the dance.

 

Luhan's eyes grew, not having a closest clue what was happening at the moment. He just watched his boyfriend dance exactly like the dancer.

 

Does he know them?

 

He stood there looking at his boyfriend's perfect dance skills.

 

Suddenly a light bulb appeared above his head and his jaw dropped when he realized what it's all about.

 

He covered his mouth with his hands and tears started to form.

 

The song was almost finish and Sehun pulled out a little box of his pants and that's when Luhan's tear started to stream down his cheeks.

 

The music ended and Sehun was kneeling in front of him.

 

"We are getting married soon babe, but I never had the chance to propose to you properly. So it's now or Never.. I fell inlove with you from the day you entered the classroom. You're the one who won my heart without even trying. You weren't my first boyfriend nor my first kiss, but I want you to be not only the first but also the last person whom I'm going to love forever. So I'm asking you this important question. Lu Han, Will you marry me?" Sehun nervously asked.

 

"..." Luhan couldn't speak due to the tears that was streaming down his cheeks like a waterfall, but he tried to calm himself a little bit and cleared his throath "Yes. Oh my god YES! I will!" He nodded hysterically and Sehun put the ring on his ringfinger.

 

"CONGRATULATION!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun cheered in unison.

 

As an ending, fireworks started to fill the dark sky and Sehun stood up, carrying Luhan bridal style.

 

"Did I already told you how y you look today?" Sehun smirked.

 

************************

 

 

A/N: OMG, MY FEELS T_T Sehun please MARRY ME! T_T
         Their officially engaged now :)

         CONGRATULATIONS! kekekekekeke

          Stay tuned guys <3