32

COLA.

NO ONE POV

So sad as it is, week-end was coming to an end and monday was already in front of the door, knocking and waiting for the people to open up. Nobody had a choice but to let the new week come in. it's been almost 2 months since the school had started and in this short period, a lot had happened.

Sehun and Luhan were already more than a week together. If someone would have told Sehun about what his future would look like, in the past, he would had laughed about it and think of it as the stupied joke that he ever heard. Alone the thought of the old sehun being in a serious relationship would have sounded impossible and not to forget considering the fact that he would ever turn gay.

But unfortunately Sehun was happier than he had ever been, he still feel like this whole thing was just a crazy imagination or dream, where he would wake up sooner or later. Love has it mysterious ways to show itself and not only that it also contains of many surprises, some realistic but some you would have never thought of.

That's exactly what Kai's in right now, surprises. Who would have known the day would appear where the biggest heartbreaker in history, who was doing everything he pleased, wake up and find himself being inlove with someone? Seems like miracle do exist.

Their relationship was only a few days old but the love they felt towards each other was like from a couple who had been together for more than a year. This was the moment Kyungsoo agreed on being happy for his sloppy behaviour for once, losing his cellphone. I think it's faith that wanted me to lose my cellphone and destiny that made you find it. Kyungsoo couldn't believe he ended up together with his first crush. Yes, Kai's indeed his first crush.

And then there's Taoris. The relationship between those two were different compared to the others, sure it's only the punishment that made them end up together but Kris couldn't blame anyone but himself, who put himself into it. Remember the plan he had? It seems like he had to change it, he still wanted to have his revenge but this plan isn't going to work anymore because however this may sounded cray cray for him, he had to admit that tao wasn't that bad as he thought he would be.

The hate they both had for each other made its way straight to a blackhole after building up an unknown friendship. Was it really just that or do they have something  more going on, without their knowlegde?

And ofcourse not to forget there's still one left, that one giant who fought his way to his happiness. He didn't know the only thing that was missing in his life was always there right infront of his nose but blinded by the past to take a closer look at it. Baekhyun managed to turn his life upside down but Chanyeol couldn't fight it, he was glad his baeki did it.

Chanyeol didn't changed, well fine except of him being inlove with the same gender and the 24/7 smile he carried around on his face. He smiled more than he already did. His happy virus had now reached his max. level and it was hard for him to tolerate it.

---------

Baekyeol was having their flight back to seoul after spending the day in paris. Baekhyuns' butterflies in his stomach wouldn't disappear, he still felt them even after leaving the date place. It's simply because he couldn't stop thinking about the perfection of the night he had with the best boyfriend in the world, until he fell asleep, making his head rest comfortable on chanyeols' shoulder, who was caressing his hair.

Chanyeol found himself looking at his boyfriends' sleeping face again, he couldn't get enough, he could probably look at baekhyun the whole day without getting bored. It was his boyfriend, the one he sees his future in. It didn't take long until he ended up falling asleep as well, leaning his head against the said boys' head.

They both found it hard to fly back, since one day was tooo short for their love romance to end just like that , but school had to ruin everything. One thing's for sure the time they spent together will remain forever in their memory and there's no hope for someone to take that away.

----

Sehun and Luhan, Kai and Kyungsoo, Tao and Kris had come to school together. All eyes on them, it was almost the exact scene like in the famous movie 'twilight', where bella saw the cullens for the first time, entering the cafetaria the only difference was they were entering their classes.

All in pairs, everyone with their pale and flawless faces and their perfect shaped bodies, looking like immortals. They had the schools attention wrapped around their little fingers. The scene was new for everybody, the two rival groups had collaborated. The pairings was the new gossip in the school, but they all didn't give a flying about it.

They all went into their classes, each couple were luckily sharing the class except Kai and Kyungsoo who had to seperate from each other. Even though it was just until lunch, 4 hours without the other half felt like forever.

"Hey cutie pie" C.a.p hitting on Kyungsoo who was about entering the classroom when he got stopped by him.

"How often should I tell you to stop calling me like that." Kyungsoo said annoyed pushing down the hands that proscribe him from entering the classroom.

"Until you agree on going on a date with me." C.a.p smirked.

"Ugh. No thanks. As you can see I'm not interessted. So can you leave me alone?"

"Just give me a chance and I promise cutie, you will definetely not going to regret it.." Kyungsoo ignored him, continuing his way to his sit but C.a.p who was as stubborn as he was, stept in front of Kyungsoo, blocking his way. "What do you think?"

"Yah! C.a.p leave him alone, he already told you his not interessted. Leave him alone.." Tao who had enough of witnessing his bestfriend being hit on.

"And who's telling me to do that?" C.a.p giving Tao a WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO,  PLEASE- Look.

"Me." All of their eyes traveled to the person who was standing at the door frame looking at the ground.

"And you are?" C.a.p getting pissed of being interupted talking to his one-sided love with the school new hottie Kyungsoo.

"That someone doesn't know me, that's new. Wow I'm impressed." The person faked a laugh, still not daring to look up.

"My question's still not answered." The person looked up and C.a.ps' question was immediately answered, making C.a.p back up a bit, while Kai slowly made his way to Kyungsoo.

"The next time you're going to hit on MY BOYFRIEND, it would be the last time you're going to face the daylight.." He gave C.a.p his famous death sentence with his death glare "Have I made myself clear?" C.a.p swollowed loud and nodded like a mad man "Now off" C.a.p was too young to die, so he quickly made his way to his domicile with his head focused on the floor, making sure not to make eyecontact with almighty Kai.

 It's still the same. In school KAI was KAI but for Kyungsoo he was nobody else but JONGIN.

"Thank you.." Kyungsoo said quietly but enough for Kai to hear him and he immediately looked away blushing like crazy , due to the scene that happened just a few seconds before, avoiding him to see it. MY HERO.

"No need babe. Just doing my work." Kai winked at him, making the shorter blush even more.

"W-Why are you.. I-I mean.. S-Should y-you be in c-class?" Kyungsoo began to stutter when he saw all of his classmates' eyes being fixed on them.

"I should be, but I forgot something" he gave him a warm small and leaned in and placed his lips on Kyungsoo's, who's eyes were now double sized. Somehow Kyungsoo forgot they were in the class, so he closed his eyes, making the kiss last longer than it should, until someone interupted them.

*COUGH

A men in his early 40s entered the classroom "If you don't want detention, I guess you both take your residence." Kyungsoo pulled away from the kiss, turning red again.

"Who are you?" Kai frowned. He knew all the teacher, especially the hometeacher of Kyungsoo "Where's Mr.Choi?" he never seen that man before.

"I'm Mr.Lee, Lee Andy. He left because of personal issues. So I'll be incharged for the next months until he return. Didn't I tell you to take your seat? Do you both really pleased for detention?"

"Hmm.. what about.. I don't care?"

"Kai!" Kyungsoo pulled his sleeve, afraid of having detention again. He experienced it once and he wanted it to stay that way.

"What?" Kai looked at him.

"Are you out of your mind? You can't just talk like that to a teacher." Kyungsoo was getting discreet. EVERYTHING BUT JUST NO DETENTION.

"Enough!" Andy losing his temper "Detention! I want you both to be punctual or else, detention for a whole week!!!!!"

"I still don't care." Kai smirked, everyone looked at him with schocked expression, except Kris who was smirking too.

"Who do you think you are, talking to a teacher like that?" Andy couldn't believe what he was experiencing right now.

"Kai..." is all he said until he spoke again "Well to make it clearer to you, I'm KIM JONGIN." that sounded familiar to Mr. Lee "does it click anywhere already Mr.Lee?"

"K-Kim J-Jongin?" Mr.Lee repeated.

"Correct. My school, My rules." Yes.. Kai's grandfather upliftet the school for him, because he was the first born grandson "Well, seems like our detention is dropped" Kai smirked in victory. "Okay see you at lunch babe" Kai giving Kyungsoo a last peck on the lips, before öeaving everyone in froze-modus, since nobody knew he was the original owner of the school.

-----

"Good morning class. There's 2 things I have to share with you." Luhan and Sehun were busy chatting with each other "I assume you both have something to say to the class? If yes, you may now share it" But they both shook their heads "No? Fine let's move on.."

Not a second later Kai entered the room "Mr.Kim, I'm happy, you made it on time.." He said with sarcasm. Kai quickly made his way to his residence. "Moving on... We have a new students. I hope you'll take good care of him." he made a sign for the new kid to enter the room. He entered the room with confidence. "Introduce yourself"

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun siwon imnida. I'm from china. Please look after me" He bowed. [A/N: I know he isn't but just imagine it okay? XD]

Mr. Cho cought Luhan and Sehun being in their own little world again, so he took it as his opportunity to seperate them "For today, your going to settle down beside Sehun." That's when sehun's attention dropped back to the teacher.

"But.. this is my place." Sehun pouted at luhan. Since when am I pouting?

"No arguements needed. Take your stuffs with you and sit here" Mr. Cho pointed at the seat in the first row "So I can take a good look at you Mr. Oh.." Sehun stood up putting on his poker-face making his way to the front "You're not going to die for a day, will you?" He just ignored the teacher and Kai couldn't help but felt happy. NOW YOU FEEL HOW IT'S LIKE TO BE SEPERATED FROM YOUR PARTNER.

Siwon smiled as he approach the goodlooking guy who's going to be his sitting mate. "Hi I'm Siwon, nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends" He smiled stretching his hands towards Luhan, who shook it.

"I'm Luhan, nice to meet you too.." Luhan the cutie he is, made Siwon melt.

"Luhan? That's not really a typical korean name, it's chinese. Are you from china?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm from beijing to be exactly. And you?" Luhan began to speak in Chinese, making siwon relieved since he wasn't that fluent yet in speaking korean.

"Really? I'm from tianjin. That's sooo cool." Siwon couldn't believe it, Luhan was handsome but cute at the same time, his typ and the best feature, Luhan's chinese.

 

SEHUN POV

 

I already hate Siwon. How dare he talked to MY PRINCESS? I hate the view in front of me, especially because I couldn't understand a single word they are talking. I don't have a good feeling about this at all, but I have to endure it for today. I would be happy once i'll be back at my original sitting place.

"Luhan?" The teacher turned to luhan, making me turn around to witness what he was going to tell my precious babe "Since you both understand each other so well, why don't you show him around? It would be nice to know someone who understands him well" UNDERSTAND HIM WELL? WHY MY LULU?

"Ehh.. Ok.." Luhan respond, giving me an apologetic smile. He knew how jealous I become when it comes to him, but he didn't have a choice did he?

"Good.." he went to the board and wrote CAMP - CAMPLEADER "The second thing I wanted to tell is.. Mr.Choi is having a family issue and there's a new teacher among us. His name is Mr.Lee Andy. He had organize several camping programs for kids and we had decided to send you and his class to lead one. You're going to sleep in houses, so don't worry about sleeping in tents at this season. We had already informed your parents and we gonna be there on wednesday until sunday evening. Since we want to avoid fightings of who is rooming with who, we decided to do it on our own. We'll hang the roomlist at the schoolhall tomorrow. Any questions? No? Okay, class dismissed."

The bell rang and Luhan was still showing that Siwon boy around the school. I told him I would wait at his locker. I saw him him walking alone, good he wasn't with that chinese boy. "Stop looking at me like that babe" He gave me a peck on my cheeks.

"I don't like him" I admitted.

"Is someone Jealous?" He teased me.

"Who wouldn't? I mean, I trust you but not him. The way he looks at you, makes me want to punch his face. You're mine and what's mine, is mine. I like to share but not You. This is just a No-No!" he giggled. "Why are you giggling? I'm serious babe."

He tiptoed again and this time he pecked me on my lips. "Because you're sooooooooo cute when you're jealous. Don't be so hard on him, he didn't do anything. That poor boy is new and new comer are always loner. He's actually nice, why don't you befriend him too?" I rolled my eyes. BEFRIEND MY . "Look babe, I love you and only you, there's no one who's going to change that."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Cross my heart, hope to die" I couldn't resist of giving him a peck on his soft lips for being so adorable.

"Mine." I wrapped my hands around his waist.

"And you're Mine."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------AUTHORS NOTE------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys :)

A Long chapter because the last 2 were kinda short? I hope you like it ^-^

I was asked to do more HUNHAN, so Hunhan it is kekekeke

There'll be more hunhan in the future. <3

Sorry for posting this late, but it took me so long to overwrite it.

Anyways, I'm going to sleep now. 

Goodnight *XOXO

keep tuned!

 

SARANGHAEYO <3