29

COLA.

NO ONE POV

Week-end is only 5 minutes away, everyone was waiting for the bell to ring. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were busy texting each other, planning about what they could do on this coming Week-end. Luhan and Sehun were still awkward with each other after the 'meeting' the night before.

Kai histerically writting on the 5 remaining post-notes, making sure to have enough to cover the mirrors at the dancing studio. This was the day of his confession and he want to top all the confession events his friends had made. He wanted it to be more than just perfekt.

Sehun as the maknae of the Kingkas is ofcourse the black sheep, who had to get up early that morning to help out Kai. He sure was a little bit jealous of Kai, creating the most perfect confession. The confession he made to Luhan can't even compare to this one.

Kyungsoo on the other hand was angry with his non-trusty alarmclock, who didn't manage to make him get up early at the most important event of this schoolyear "The Confession". DETENTION. First time and he sweared it would be also his last time to attend it. The only thing keeping him in a good mood was the fact that it was the day of truth, the day he would meet his prince charming.

Tao was simply looking at his mobilescreen, using it as a mirror and make some different poses. He was fixing his hair and putting on make-up on his little pimple he got in the morning. STUPID PIMPLE. He was excited to go to his very first date. Finally Love was on his side.

Beside the panda was a tall giant dragon with blonde hair sitting bored at his seat, playing with his pencil and waiting for the bell to ring. He couldn't wait for.. *drops pencil

RIIIING

"Here.." Tao who picked up the fallen pencil, handing it back to the rightful owner. Kris took it and as a thank you he decided to smile for once "...well see yaa" Tao turned around, ready to leave, with thoughts setteled on where he could go with -

"YAH Panda face!" Kris said teasingly "Where were you yesterday? I thought we're gonna study together for the upcoming chinese test." Actually Kris didn't really have to study since he was perfect at speaking the language, he was just curious about where the younger one had gone, not that he actually give a damn about Tao and his life, but surprisingly he did.

"Missed me that much?" Kris rolled his eyes. Why does he always have to be so lovey-dovey, when we're not even a real thing. "Fine.. stop staring at me with those y eyes. Let's say, as a snail you are sometimes I got bored so I went to the mall and-"

"Bought some gucci stuffs, am I right?" Kris interupted him and he smirked, he already knew Tao's preference "And missed me?"

"Hmm.. What about.. NO!? Anyways I'm glad you took so long. Why? If you weren't so lame, I would never had gone to the store and guess what.. I got myself a date. HELL YEAH. Want to know who it is? Yes? Ok, it's the cashier dude.." Tao clapped his both hands together, looking like a highschoolgirl who just won the heart of her crush.

"Date?" Kris frowned "Who would date you?" He's goodlooking, talented, - wait what am I talking about... ugh stupid brain. I know you want it. Shut up.

"Can you smell it?" Tao leaned closer "Jealousy is in the air."

"You wish. I would never date someone like you and beside I'm straight. Poor guy, did you got him brainwashed?"

Tao started to fake a laugh "Hahaha.. funny..." He wiped away a fake tear ".. NOT."

"If he only knew what he agreed to. How much did you pay him?" Kris started to laugh. Tao hit him on his stomach making him to remember that he shouldn't mess up with the kungfu panda. "OUCH!"

"Ugh. Why did I even bother talking with a whiny baby." He picked up his bag making his way to his locker where the others are standing.

He reached them and smelled that something was fishy. "Did something happened to you? You" Baekhyun pointing at Luhan "and Sehun.. did you guys fight? You seemed so ... distanced to each other."

Tao couldn't resist to laugh his off "Why is he laughing? Ya, retarded peach, did the time arrived where you finally lost it?" Kris coming closer, not knowing what the peach panda was laughing about and as soon as he stood beside the peach, he got another hit on his stomach "Ouch! Seriously stop doing that!"

"I don't know, baek asked Luhan why Sehun and him were acting all weird with each other and he" pointing at Tao "Started to burst into laughter. Sehun turned red and luhan got infected by it. Now they both are well, red faced" Baekyeol and Kris looked at the 3 and waited for the an answer.

Meanwhile Tao could get hold of himself. He cleared his throath "The deal is.. Our dad and Sehun's dad -"

"Our father are shipping us." Sehun was now looking at the ground avoiding eyecontact.

"You must be kidding right?" Chanyeol took a step closer, making sehun look at him with his dark brown eyes "Gaaawd. Nooo-uuu. Your dad is so random but he's just sooo cool" There it was, Chanyeol showing everyone his creepy smile, getting smack on his arm "Ouch. What???" he pouted pulling baekhyun closer to him, searching for his protection.

"Dude, this isn't 'cool'" Sehun said "That's creepy. This is just random. You don't know what topic we talked about yesterday... Ugh. Just forget it okay? By the way where's Kyungsoo?"

"Detention.."

"Why are you asking for him?" Luhan glared at him. Sehun whispered into his ears "OMOOO. Really?" Sehun nodded.

"Thanks for sharing it to us.." Baekhyun and his sarcasm. Sehun had no choice but to tell them. "AJDKJBKDJBKDJBKJ." is all Baekhyun could say.

"I need to go." Tao who looked at his watch, who is telling him to hurry up if he doesn't want to come late.

"Where are you going?"

"Some dude dared to date him.." Kris didn't realize how jealous he just sounded. I'm not jelly. Yeah not at all. Seriously. Yeah and I'm a butterfly.

Tao made his way to the parking lot when he saw kai coming from the rooftop.

"So you're going to confess huh?" Jongin blushed, but nodded "Good luck. By the way, Kyungsoo is having 30 minutes more. Detention. Anyways, I have to go. BYE Jongin.. Make sure you will not make him cry or else prepare your to get a bambus stick inserted in it!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Kyungsoo POV

There he was standing in front of me.. "J-Jongin?"

"Yeah.. It's me..." he smirked.

"How..Why..but..." I was confused, I couldn't say a word. I didn't know how to react to this. Why didn't he tell me ? Why did he let me suffer so long? Is he just playing with me? Why is he smirking? Is this funny? Because I don't think it is.

Was I another toy he could play around ? Why?? .. I should have known something isn't right. But STUPID ME. I bet he's already making fun of me, thinking how pathetic I am. I need to get out of here. "Where are you going?"

"Let me go." He just grabbed my wrist "I said let me go..." he didn't "Damn it Jongin. I got it okay? You probably think I'm pathetic to fall inlove with a stranger. If I only knew. Is it another game you're playing? Did you enjoy? Yes? Then I can go now."

"I -"

"Why jongin? Why? What did I do to make you play with my feelings? You knew exactly how I suffered to control my feelings. How confused I was, but you just stood there watching me being a mess."

"I wanted to tell you, but there's alway-"

"Let's stop it here.. I don't thi-"

"Kyungsoo.."

"No Jongin. I don't know if I can trust you. This wouldn't work. You and I are just two different persons. Let's pretend nothing ever happened. Sorry.." I ran out, feeling the cold wind brushing my cheeks. I run to the nearest park and I felt a tear running down my cheek.

I wiped it away. Stop crying Kyungsoo. I tried to think about something else. I need something to distract me, I looked around and I notice a post-note picking on my jacket.

I never knew what LOVE meant...
...until I met you <3

What if he really likes you? me? you don't say. Why would he? No one who is just playing around would make that much effort. Hmm.. DO YOU BELIEVE IN CHANGES? Maybe he changed. Give love a chance... Shut up heart. What if he really did fall inlove with you and you are just throwing it away. He does NOT love me. You'll never know..

I never knew what LOVE meant.. Until I met you.. You should go back. NO. or else you'll never find out the truth.

I felt my feet walking back. NO NO NO. You'll never know.. On my way back, I saw jongin leaving. I watched him pulling out his earphones and his ipod. I watched him walked away. Do you really want to let him go just like that? Yes. No.

I didn't know what happened but I found myself running towards him and out of nowhere I wrapped my hands around him. Giving him a back-hug and placing my cheeks on his back.

I want to stay like this. Please, just stay.

I didn't want to let go but he freed himself turning around to face me.

"Please stay. I'm sorry"

"Shhh.. Don't cry. I will not go anywhere."

"I should have give you a chance to explain yourself and I should just have stayed, instead, I was filled with negative thoughts and left. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me. I'm so-"

I couldn't finish my sentence, when jongin decided to lock our lips together. "They said disneyland is the best place to be,..." i was confused "... unfortunately they never been in your arms." He blushed. "Do Kyungsoo..." He took out something from his bag. It was a.... Black hoodie? "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" He turned around and there was something written on it

MINE -->

He took of his jacket and He was wearing the same hoodie but the arrow was pointing to the opposite direction.

<-- MINE

"Only under one condition.."

"Everything for you..."

"Never leave me..."

"As long as you don't change your mind.. there will always be YOU and I..."

 

TAO POV

Oh my god. This date is just ABABDBKJBLADJÖD. He's paying everything. He's just so goodlooking, I'm glad I can go watch the film with him, I've been waited so long for it and finally someone has time to watch it with me.

What takes him so long? I went to see what's happening when I saw a crowed of people standing around something, I could make my way and I widen my eyes in disbelief. My date was lying on the ground with Kris on top of him, throwing punches on him. Sehun stood beside him, trying to pry him off of the poor boy.

WHAT THE ACTUAL ? I ran towards sehun to help him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I couldn't believe what he had done.. My date stood up with bloody nose. "Are you okay?"

"Don't touch me you asser" He stepped back. Did he just call me fuc- Kris pryed himself from Sehun attacking the boy again. I stood there in schock.

Kris stopped and let the boy ran away "Ran devil Run! Are you -"

"No, I'm not okay.. What the came over you?"

"What the came over me? Are you being serious right now?"

"Are you happy now?"

"What?"

"I said ARE. YOU. ING. HAPPY. NOW?.. I hope you are, because you just ruined my date."

"Ruined your date? I did not-.." Kris shook his head "You know what? Know the truth before you accuse me."

"I saw it with my own eyes."

"No. You just saw what you wanted to see." he shook his head one last time and he left, leaving Sehun behind.

SELFISH .