25

COLA.

NO ONE POV

Kai and kyungsoo ran inside the house. Where does the scream came from? They heard Baekhyun and Chanyeol talking in the kitchen and soon after they both could identify from whom the screaming voice belong. They hurried in the kitchen and found a broken plate, 2 piece of pancakes lying on the floor and an EGGYEOL sitting on a chair, getting scrolled by a BACON.

"Look what you've done!" Baekhyun pointing at the accident spot.

"But.. You're the one who caused it. You shocked me with your scream. Why the did you have to scream?"

"Because you scared me. DUUH. You SMALL ..."

"I'M NOT SMALL..." Baekhyun giving himself a mental slap. (A/N: He just admitted he's not small but a XD yeolii you made my day kekeke)

Kai and Kyungsoo sat down on the table, being all amused by the conversation of the breakfast couple. It took them a few minutes to acknowlegde that Jongin and Kyung were in the room, but it was only because Kai couldn't hold his laughter anymore. Suddenly they heard another scream escaping the house, but this time it came from upstairs. 

They all looked at each other confused, before rushing out of the kitchen, ready to climb up the stairs, where the noise came from. On their way out they found a horrified Tao running down the stairs. It was kind of unbelievable how he managed not to fall down the stairs in his state. He hid behind kyungsoo and baekhyun.

"What happened?" Tao moved his pointing finger to the stairs where Kris was going down topless.

"YOU!" Kris threatening Tao.

"M-Me..??" Tao slowly coming out of his hiding place.

"No HARRY POTTER.. Damn ofcourse I meant you..."

"W-wha-what do you want?"

"What I want? I want a ing explanation! Why the mother er were you sleeping on top of me?"

"...." This was the first time, they all saw Tao being scared of someone.

"DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT WHAT I SAID."

"I..I.."

"WHY ON HOLY EARTH WERE YOU SLE..."

"Who wants pancakes?" Kyungsoo making Kris drop the conversation.

Everyone made their way to the kitchen, where the delicious pancakes Kyungsoo made in the morning are waiting to be eaten by hungry people, Everyone except Sehun and Luhan.. Are they still asleep?

"Where is Hunhan?" Kai asked.

"Hunhan?" Chanyeol looked very confused at Kai..

"You know seHUN and luHAN.. Hunhan? does it click?"

"seHUN.. luHAN..Hmm.."

"God damn it Chanyeol. Their couple name."

"AHHHH.."

"Slowchecker."

"YAH!!!!.." Chanyeol turn to Baekhyun "He call me a slowchecker." He started to pout.

"I will not comment on this one."

"YAAAH!!"

"Okay guys enough, Eat your pancakes. I'm going to call them." Tao offered himself and went to their bedroom.

 

TAO POV

I had to get away from KRIS, I don't like the way he looks at me lately. It was like he killed me more than hundred times with his stares. Honestly, I don't know how i ing got in his bedroom. Is it really that bad?

DUDE, YOU SLEPT ON TOP OF HIM, WHILE HE WAS TOPLESS.. So? SO???? IT'S KRIS, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. OH MY GOOOOOOOD. CONGRATULATION, YOU FINALLY GOT THE POINT. 

I opened their bedroom door but as asuprise they weren't in there. Where could they be? I heard gigglings coming from the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door, i honestly wish I never did that. I got traumatize to 100% this time. The bathtub curtain wasn't closed and I saw a Luhan leaning forward while a Sehun was spositioned right behind him. It looked grooss. I quickly covered my eyes.

MY EYES T___T I heard a moan escape from Luhan. I didn't see much, but enough to say what they were up to. Seriously? In the shower...Doggystyle? I don't know. OH MY GOD.

", OUCH.. That was hot."

What was to hot? TAO YOU'RE DUMB. JUST CLOSE THE ING DOOR. ERT.

", Tao!" I heard Sehun, probably looking at me, I didn't know since my hand was still covering my eyes.

"Sorry..." I quickly closed the door. NOT AGAIN...

I didn't know they were active already. Didn't they just started to date? I run downstairs. FORGET WHAT YOU'VE SEEN. HOTDOGS.. STOP!!! HOTDOGS. GROSS.

"Tao? Where are Sehun and Luhan? And you okay? You totally look pale. SAW A GHOST?" Kyungsoo stood up taking a better look at me. A GHOST? NO IT'S WORST HYUNG.

"I.. I.."

"Who's bottoming?" Kai burst out, making everyone chocked.

"Thanks Kai. I lost my apetite." Kris letting his chocolate flavored pancakes drop.

"What?" Everyone glared at Kai. "Fine. Don't tell me then."

"Was it that bad?" Chanyeol question made everyone groaned. Luhan came in with only a towel wrapped around his body, covering the most important bodypart.

"So how was your y time?" Kai smirked.

"WE DID NOT FOR GOD SAKE!"

"Gege, i.. i..."

"We did not TAO! I was picking up the shampoo, because I dropped it due to the hot water that touched my . And Sehun was not standing behind me. You just saw us in the wrong angle. GEEEZ. Why do you always come in, at the most unsuitable moment?" Luhan rolling his eyes before making his way to the bathroom again.

"ert." Kris commented.

"I'm not!!!"

"You totally are. You love seing people aren't you?"

"What the ing are you talking about?!"

"First you sleep at someone else bed and 2nd instead of sleeping beside that someone, you sleep on top of MHPMHP..." I coverd his mouth before he could finish his sentence.

"OKAY. GEEZ. We got it. HAPPY?"

 

KRIS POV

ert. ert. ert. GREAT JOB KRIS. You finally found something to tease the almighty Kung panda. Tao get ready for me to use this against you.

After we finished eating, Kyungsoo asigned us with the household we had to do. Kai and Kyungsoo are going to wash the dishes, while HUNHAN and BAEKYEOl are going to start painting the individuall bedrooms. Tao and me were asigned to paint the biggest room first.

Kyungsoo handed all of us the material we needed for the painting. As we arrived, the first thing we did was covering all the furniture, so it wouldn't get ruined by the white colour. I put on the glowes and opened the can where the colour was in and was ready to start, when I saw Tao standing there, just looking out of the window with a blank expression.

"YAH ERT! Are you going to stand there until Santa Clause's return?"

"Eh.. sorry.. what did you say?"

"Ugh. Nothing, move your and help me paint the wall."

We began painting the walls. It was quiet until we heard music coming from downstairs. Superjunior. Ah great. I love them. It felt awkward being all alone with tao but I didn't know why. Probably because Tao was all quiet, focusing on his painting skills. He looks like he's deepen in his thoughts. What is he thinking about? I looked at him trying to read his thoughts. Failed.

"WHAT?" I realized he caught me staring at him. .. Say something..

"You have colour on your cheeks."

"Where?" He put down his brush and touched his cheeks, where the non excisting coulour was.

"There..." I took a step closer and draw a line on his face, he looked funny and I couldn't help but burst into a big laughter.

"YAAAH! You're death meat MR.I-got-a-painting-brush-shoved-up-my--!!!"

"I want to see that!.."

"YOU WILL. COME HERE!!!"

"Catch me if you can" I showed him my tongue before escaping.

I felt the little happy Kris deep in me being woken up. It felt nice to have fun like this. I couldn't believe Tao could make me feel this euphoria in me. What are you doing to me? It took him a long time until he caught me.

We end up drawing at each other, wasting the colour that was supposed to be covering the wall. We didn't care, We were like Tom and Jerry, running around like little kids, giggling.

CLICK

We stopped when we heard a weird noise coming from the door. We turned our face to the doorframe, seing Kyungsoo holding a polaroid camera. Did he take a picture of us? Why the did he do that?

"You both look much better, when you aren't killing each other due to some stupid things, you guys used to fight over."

Kyungsoo smiled showing us a thumbs up. He waved and made his way to the other rooms. It became awkward between us...

"You know what?" Tao being tough enough to break the awkwardness.

"MH?"

"You look better when you smile. I never thought you could smile the way you did a few minutes ago. It''s the first time see you having real fun."

"Well, who could have known I could have fun with you?"

"GOOD YOU KNOW NOW."

"Honestly? You're not as bad as I thought you were."

"Oh Oh Oh.. Did KINGKA PAPA complimented me?"

"Shut up! Don't ruin it Panda."

"Hehe. Fine. Anyways Thank you. Let's get back to work, before Kyungsoo kills us."

"Agree."

Did I heard it right? Did he just said I look better when I'm smiling? God. Why is my heart beating so fast again?

 

CHANYEOL POV

BVVT BVVT

A NEW MESSSAGE

 

FROM: MUMIHEART <3

      BABY WHERE ARE YOU? :O


TO: MUMIHEART. <3

    At the beach.


FROM: MUMIHEART <3

      Oh.. Can you come home earlier?


TO: MUMIHEART <3

    Why?


FROM: MUMIHEART<3

      We're having guest coming tomorrow.
      I want you to clean up your room.


TO: MUMIHEART <3

    We have maids??


FROM: MUMIHEART <3

      I want to spend some spare time with my baby too.


TO: MUMIHEART <3

    Okay <3

 

When did my mum learned how to write a text? She usually just calls me. Hmm.. I wonder who the guest is? 

"Who was that ?" Baekhyun asked

"Mum.."

"What did she say?"

"She wants me to come home. Some random people are going to visit us tomorrow."

"Oh so are you leaving earlier?"

"Yes i guess so. Should I pick you up tomorrow?"

"If you want.."

"Yes or No?"

"It's up to.."

"YES OR NO?"

"Ugh fine yes."

"Okaaay, i go say bye to the others. Take care alright?" I pulled him into a hug. I'm starting to get to use to this.

Baekhyun, Thanks for helping me forgetting  her. I know now, that everything happens for a reason.

 

LUHAN POV

3 p.m

Finally finish.

"Luhan? Sehun?" it was Chanyeol.

"Yes?" We both answered in unison. 

"I gotta go."

"Soooo early? Why ? Did Baekhyun and you fought again?"

"No... mum.."

"Oh alright.. take care!"

Chanyeol left, this time Kyungsoo came in and asked us to do him a favor. He wanted Sehun and Me to buy icecream, noodles and pizza. Tao and Kris fell asleep on the covered bed, while Kai was sleeping on the couch and Baekhyun was going to bring Chanyeol to the trainstation.

The grocery was not far away from the mansion. There was so many delicious ice cream flavor that it was too hard to pick one. So we ended up buying every flavor they had in the shop. We searched for noodles and after we found it, we went to the cashier and because I'm the hyung I took out my wallet, ready to pay for everything.

"I'm paying." Sehun took away my wallet.

"I'm the hyung. I say, I'm going to pay."

"I'm the Boyfriend."

"That isn't even a good argument."

"If you love, you let me buy this. Is this reason better for you?"

"YAH! That's unfair. UGH. Okay. You won."

"Love you too" He smiled and payed.

On our way to the mansion, we bought 3 big family pizza, since I know how much Tao loves to eat pizza. A few meters before we reached the mansion, Sehun let go of my hand and handing me everything.. His eyes widen as he focused his eyes on someone.

"What's wrong Babe?"

"Hyuna.." Is all he said before running away leaving me behind.

What did he say? Where the is he heading to? I just saw him disappear, I didn't make the effort to follow him, since I had to carry a bunch of stuffs to the mansion. Kyungsoo helped me putting the ice creams in the freezer, he sliced the pizza while I was waking up everyone to come for dinner.

"Where's Sehun?"

"I honestly have no idea. He run away and I don't know where."

"Weird."

"Yeah, definetly."

10 minutes passed and we heard someone pressing the doorbell. Must be Sehun. I stood up, opened the door and reveilled Sehun.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing... I thought I saw someone."

 

--------------------------------------------------------AUTHORS NOTICE--------------------------------------------------------------

 

HEY :)

I just woke up haha and thought i should update ^-^

25.Chapter.. woooaaah it's already the 25.? Hmm anyways.

I hope I didn't make you guys wait to long hehehee

I will try to post tomorrow after school.

135 Subscribers yeeay *giving cookies *bows *cries

 

SARANGHAEYO <3