31

COLA.

BAEKHYUN POV

 

BVVT BVVT

From: My Baby Channie.<3

      Goodmorning sleepyhead, get ready and come over to my house. <3

 

Why do I feel so sleepy, what time is it? I once looked on my phonescreen, to look at the time. I wasn't sure if I read it right. My eyes are still half closed so I tried to open it as best as I could. 5.50 a.m? I made sure to read the numbers on my screen, indeed it was 5.50 a.m

Am I dreaming? Why does he want me to come over that early? Okay, we've planned to spend time together as much as possible but seriously 5.50 a.m in the morning? Nevermind. I sleepily got out of my bed and got to the restroom with closed eyes. While I was standing under the shower I could feel my body being floppy. Damn it, I want to sleep a little more T__T

I was soo tired that I almost fell asleep under the shower, if it wasn't chanyeol who had called me on my phone. I hurried, since the phone was loud and I didn't want to wake up my parent who had their night duty.

"babe?" I could tell he just woke up, since he sounded very sleepy but hell it, his morning voice is soo y.

"Mh?"

"So you know, you're not going to my house alone at this time. I told my driver to pick you up at your house, he's  probably already there. I know princess, you're confused why I wanted you to be here that early right? But no questions allowed. It's a surprise. Okay?"

"Okaay."

"Love?"

"Yes?"

"I love you" He let out a little giggle.

"I Lo-" before I could response he already hang up. Nevermind, I know he knows the answer anyway.

I picked a simple style look for our day, since he's already mine, there's no really need to impress that giant with my looks. Grey v-neck, black jeans and a jean jacket with leather sleeves will do. Styled my hair, put on my eyeliner and fixed my jacket. I took my phone and went downstairs to put on my shoes.

After a few more exchanging looks with the mirror, I checked if I got everything with me what I need for today. Finally I made my way to the white car that was standing infront of my house. The driver of the car went out and made a bow for a greeting and opened the door. I slide in and we made our way to the Parks' mansion.

It didn't take long until we arrived there. I thanked the driver for bringing me safely to the mansion and I headed to the entrance, where some maids where standing like they were awaiting me. They all bowed and let me in. Are they always up that early?

There were no signs of Chanyeol "C-Channie?" I called in hope to get a response.

"I'm here love." I heard his voice coming from the kitchen. He might having his Breakfast right now.

I went to the Kitchen and once I've reached there, i couldn't really help much but gave in for a smile. There he was standing behind the stove, wearing a pink apron, with a little tongue showing out of his mouth while he was focusing on his cooking skills.

The view in front of me was tooo cute for me to handle. He finally realized I've been there watching his every move.

"Oh there you are princess" Even though I'm not a girl, I love the way he uses to call me his princess "You look like you could have a little more sleep. Why won't you go upstairs and lay down for a bit? I'll wake you up, when I'm finish." he made his way towards me and pulled me into a warm hug "By the way, Good morning my love."

As soon as I reached his room, I let myself fall into the kingsized-bed, roll myself like a little baffalo. It wasn't hard to fall asleep, the bed is soft, warm and it smelled like my giant. A few seconds passed and I let sleep overtake me.

"Love?" I fell someone poking me. "loves? Breakfast is ready" MUM? "You know what? You look like an angel when you're sleeping but it's time for you to eat your breakfast" I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Chanyeol in front of me "Slept well?" I simply smiled, letting him know I did "Good"

"What time is it?"

"7.15... I hope you like breakfast in bed" Breakfast in bed? Isn't that eating breakfast in bed? NO, it's just called like that, but you're eating it in the bathroom. Shut up, I never had that okay? "Give me a second."

He disappeared behind the door and came back, carrying a little table with him. I sat up and he placed the little table on top of me. Bacon, eggs, toasted bread, banana pancake, chocolate/honey, chocolatemilk drink, a little vase with a rose in it and a little note.

 

GOODMORNING. <3 Jal meokgesseyo. <3 [A/N: it means 'bon appetite' in korean]

 

His cuteness is definetly going to be the death of me. I made him sit beside me and I took this as an opportunity to thank him. I pulled his face closer to mine and gave him a peck on his lips "Thank you babe." I started eating and it's official, this was the best breakfast I ever had.

8.20 a.m

It was time to start out little adventure. I still didn't know where we are heading to, but I trust Chanyeol. We went to the car and drove somewhere I don't know. I didn't know where we were, because he had put on a black bandana on my eyes, so I wouldn't dare to pick.

We've reached the place and he guided me through the path we were going. The surrounding was getting louder and louder. Where are we? Where is he taking me to? I didn't ask him though, because I've promised him I wouldn't, so all I did was following him.

I'm really curious where this way is leading to. All I knew was, that it was getting louder and louder. We suddenly stopped, he let go of my hand and started to unfold the badana. There we were, standing in front of a plane. "We're here"

"A plane?" I was confused that I had a problem to react to this situation "Are we flying somewhere?"

"Yes we are. This.." He pointed at the plane ".. is Little Channie, he's going to fly us to our destination with the help of my personal pilot. But I will keep the destination as a secret."

"You don't have to do all this babe. I would already be happy if we just spend time together."

 

"I don't have to, but I want to. Love, start getting used that I will open every door for you, I will try to remind you as often as I can of how beautiful you are, I will buy you gifts even if there's no ocation, I will be the one who's paying for everything, i will pick you up and bring you home because I want you to reach all your destinations safly, i will protect you from everyone who's trying to harm you and the most important thing is I will make sure to always show you how much you mean to mean and how much I love you."

I was so touched that I felt my tears of happiness run down my cheeks "..." I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I tried again "I-I don't know what to say Chanyeol."

"A simply I love you will do love."

 

CHANYEOL POV

 

10 a.m and it was time to fly. Baekhyun was very excited I could tell the way he looked out of the plane window. He never was on a plan. I was happy I was the first one experiencing him flying with one.

It took 4 hours until we had our first stop over. We stayed for 4 hours at the airport and all we did was go around the airport taking pictures.

-------

10 minutes left until we reach our destination. Baekhyun was lying beside me, his head placed on my lap. I watched him sleep. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, his sleeping face got me mesmerized, his flawless, milkish and smooth skin, the way his eyeliner emphazised his eyes and the pink tint that coloured his soft lips, makes it look kissable and provokes someone to want to taste those kissable lips.

We arrived after almost 17 hours of flight. He still hadn't got a clue were we are heading to, i really hope he will like it. I'm lucky everything went like planned, i want baekhyun to remember this forever.

I woke him up and the way he gave me a warm smile after a long nap of his, made me feel something I never felt before. This is probably that crazy little thing they all called love. I don't know, but being with him makes me feel all those feelings I never knew they even exist.

PARIS

Yes we're finally in PARIS - The City of love.

It was saturday 9 p.m in paris, while it's already sunday in korea, but somehow Baekhyun and me slept soo much that we were wide awake.

"Paris?"

"Yes, The city of love. Surprise love. I didn't know where we could go to this week-end so what can be better than one day in paris?" I smiled.

"One day in paris?" A bigh smile was forming on his face "CHAAAANIIIEEEE!" He jumped on me and wrapped his legs around my waist. "I love you. I love you. I love you.. I will never get tired of telling you how much I love you."

"I love you too."

I made a few phonecalls and  we headed to the final destination. 

EIFFEL TOWER.

9.45 until we reached the tower.

There it was the elevator that's going to take us to the special place. Baekhyun couldn't stop sayin 'Oh' or 'Ah' to everything he fixed his eyes on. I couldn't blame him, the view while the elevator was going up was overwhelming. The more higher we got the more you get to see the beautiful of the nightlife-city.

I never had something left for romantic, I always thought this isn't worth for a person to do but Baekhyun changed my mind. He indeed deserve to be treatened like this, he even deserves more than this.

10 o'clock, I reserved this place so it was basically only opened for the guest until 10 pm. It took me hours to organize all this, but I was lucky I had my dad who had his famous connections.

"Chanyeol?"

"Yes?"

"Why are the people leaving? Is it already closing? Shouldn't we go too?"

"There going because it's 10 pm and this place is now only for us."

"Huh?"

"Because I reserved for tonight, I want you to remember this forever. I hope you're hungry" I smirked. I didn't wait for him to answer, because I pulled him towards the place where everything was prepared.

I was satisfied seing the preparation, it was exactly how I wanted it to be. A red picnic carpet with a basket full of his favorite dishes, a chocolate fountain with an initial of 'C&B' graved in, a bouguet of white colored roses for baekhyun and leaves surrounding the carpet, a spotlight that only illuminate the 'pic nic' place. 

"Chanyeol, you don't know, there's just no words that can describe how I feel right now."

"See the umbrella?" I pointed at the umbrellas that was randomly hanging on the edge of the eiffeltower "I wanted to remind  you of the day we became a couple. Anyway, let's eat shall we?"

We ate, talked, laugh until it was 11.55 p.m

I stood up and pulled him up with me and walked towards the border of the tower. I backhugged him and we looked at the city together.

I felt something wet touched my skin, I thought it was starting to rain but I heard Baekhyun sniff "Why are you crying love?"

"Because you just create the best day of my life. Thank you for being mine. I don't deserve someone like you. I'm the worst boyfriend ever, because whatever I'll do I could never give you something big like this. I'm sorry"

"Shh.. Don't cry baby. You don't have to do something great to make me happy. Just knowing that you're breathing is making me happy. Don't say you're the worst boyfriend, when in reality you're not. You are the one who made me believe in true love again. You're the reason I wake up everyday, you're the reason why it never worked out with anyone else..." I wiped away the remaining tears on his cheeks "I love you..." I leaned in and kissed him and looked at him "..so much"

12 a.m

The clock turned 12 and Fireworks started to fill the dark sky with light.

As long as you don't change your mind, there will always be YOU and I.
Byun Baekhyun, I love you.