41

COLA.

(A/N: The whole story has no pov)

It's HALLOWEEN and everyone was excited for the upcoming event. Kyungsoo invited all of them to have dinner at his house.

Baekyeol, Luhan and Tao came earlier to help Kyungsoo decorate the house, because he was too busy with his cookings. After finishing they went upstairs to make themselves ready.

One day before, they all agreed to wear something dark.

Ding Dong.

Kai was the first one to arrive, followed by Kris.


TO: hunnie bear <3

    babe where are you guys? Did you guys finished? They're already here.

From: hunnie bear <3

      Almost there :) Yes, there was a little problem but suho hyung solved it.

 

15 Minutes passed, Sehun and Chanyeol showed up. Chanyeol randomly bougth flowers for his lover. After what happened he can't contain his feelings for baekhyun, he was totally head over heels for the said boy.

"For you" Baekhyun had a big grin paste on his face when Chanyeol handed him the rose.

"T-Thank y-you" He said blushing hard, accepting the rose and Chanyeol leaned in and gave him a peck on his lips.

"You both are someone glowing in happine- wait did you guys?" they both looked away getting red all over their faces. "Oh my god! You totally did it with each other right?" Kyungsoo smirked "That explains why you're walking like you're having a stick stucked in your " Kyungsoo admited "Dirty Baekhyun hmm?" he teased.

"Shut up" Baekhyun getting more embarrassed "Like you guys aren't undressing yourself just by looking at each other" pointing at the kaisoo couple.

"I don't even want to know what Kai is going to do with Kyungsoo when he got his y time with him" Chanyeol put on his disgusted face.

"You got my sympathy Kyungsoo" Sehun patterned Kyungsoos shoulder.

"YAH! You're scaring him!" Kai slapped Sehuns hand away from Kyungsoo's shoulder, pulling Kyungsoo into a hug covering his ears "Don't listen to them. I won't go rough on you, you will not regret it. Little Jongin will be gentle to Little Soo's hole" Kyungsoo widen his eyes. "What's wrong princess? Did I say something wrong?"

Everyone burst into laughters "I think he's traumatized." Baekhyun poking his frozen bestfriend.

"Why I just said that-"

"Dinner is ready!" Kyungsoo interupted his boyfriend, heading to the Kitchen. "Aren't you guys coming?"

Kyungsoo served the food and everyone started to eat.

"MHHHH Did you really cooked all of this?" Sehun said with full mouth "It's sooo good!"

"Gawd SOO! You should become a cook." Tao said "This is the best food I ate so far."

"Agree!" Kris in "You're cookings are unique. You can get married now."

"Yes I will definetly marry him!" Kai said looking into Kyungsoo's eyes "but only if he wants too"

"Yah! You're being cheesy again" Kyungsoo hiding his pinkish cheeks "and yes maybe, we don't know what the future provides." giving Kai a quick peck on his cheeks.

"You're so fluffy I'm gonna die" Kai hugged Kyungsoo.

"And you guys are so lovey dovey, I could use a unicorn to get over a rainbow." Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Is my baby jealous? Don't worry I'll marry you some day!" Sehun in.

"Okay guys, what happened to us?" Kris said looking at every couple in the room

"Love happened" Chanyeol answered.

They finished eating and they cleaned up before they all headed to the living room, except of Tao and Kris who were washing the dishes.

"So.. What's the plan?" Luhan asked.

"We're having a paper chase at the cemetery, actually only Kris and Tao. The paper chase will lead to an abonnded house. Xiumin already contacted the landlord and he got the keys for the house." Kyungsoo explained.

"And what are WE going to do?" Luhan added

"We all have different roles. Kris doesn't know that they will be the only ones who are doing the paper chase, so we have time to practise. Xiumin hyung will be in charge of the lights, Suho hyung for the stair sounds, Chen for the windows, Lay for playing the piano. Sehun and you will be at the final room. In the middle of the room there's a table, Chen hyung bought this ouija-board. The moment you guys sit down the lights will go off and candle lights will fill the room. Suho will tell you all the details."

"What about us?" Kai asked.

"We? We're gonna dress up as THE GRUDGE. Lay is going to tell us what he had planned for the finale. Chanyeol and Baekhyun you guys will help the hyungs with all the effects."

"This will be the best prank ever." Kai smirked.

"Finish!" Tao and Kris joined the group.

"So what's the plan?" Kris asked.

"We're going to the cemetery and we will have a little paper chase there. You're paired up with Tao."

"Hmm.. sounds interessting."

"Yes. It will definetly be interessting."

 

A/N: Okay guys. I will write the second part later. STAY TUNED. You don't want to miss the next chapter right? :)

             200+ subscribers? You must be kidding! *cries *thankful OH MY GAWD. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

             Saranghaeyo <3