Chapter 1

COLA.

It's been a half year, since the last time Kris bullied Kyungsoo and his beloved bestfriend, Baekhyun. Who would have thought that Xiumin is related to the well-known satan in person? 

It doesn't make sense right?

KRIS: a tall, -faced who think he's the boss of everything. I repeat EVERYTHING.

XIUMIN: a loving and caring SMART(200IQ) hyung, who everyone can act silly with.

So you're probably thinking why the is someone like -face related to Smartass godness?

Kyungsoo was somehow glad that he and his bestfriend, Baekhyun, are language ers. Why? Because their tutor is no other than the famous Xiumin. Who ofcourse speaks chinese perfectly. Together with his brother Lay, Xiumin were the shield that protected them from Kris. Knowing the brothers made their life so much easier.

RIIIIIIIIIIIING

The schoolbell rang and the first thing Kyungsoo did was pulling out his newly iphone, he got on his last birthday.

new message

FROM: BAOZI hyung

Wazuuup Kyungie? I'm bored. wanna hangout at my place ?
 Nobody's at home, if you know what I mean ;DD Go grab Baek. Luv u :x

TO: BAOZI hyung

    Hyung, you're such a weirdo! hahaha Ok i'll go find the bacon. Love me too ;)

 

While Kyungsoo was walking down the stairs he saw Baekhyun walking straight into the kingkas without even noticing it..

"BAEK, watch out!" He shouted.

tooo late..

Baekhyun's books were spread on the floor. He plugged out one of  his earphones, as he wanted to apologize to the person he had bumped in. He looked up and someone grabbed his collar.. Not again.

 

 KRIS.



 

"Yah you little piece of . Want me to your little ?" Kris shouted, throwing Baekhyun on the cold tiles of the school.

Baekhyun bit his lips, but it didn't changed the fact that tears were rolling down his cheeks. STUPID TEARS.

Someone held out a hand, Baekhyun who didn't know what was going on simply took the offer. His jaw droped when he locked gazes with the owner of the hand.

Baekhyun's heart started to beat faster, everything just stopped for a moment and the only thing he kept his focus on, was the lyrics of the song, that was still playing on his ipod..


 

I lost my mind, neoreul cheoeummannasseulddae..
(i lost my mind, the moment i saw you)
neo hanappaego modeungeoseun get in slow motion.. 
(except you, everything get in slow motion)
naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon...
(tell me, if this is love)


 

"Be careful next time little princess", Chanyeol smirked.

"Hurry up Yeol", Kai said while dragging Chanyeol to the the others.

"BAEK! OMG, gwenchana?" Kyungsoo asked while picking up all his books "I've tried to warn you, but you didn't hear me..."

Baekhyun stood there in amazement. 

What did just happened?

"Earth to BAEK?" Kyungsoo snipped his finger in front of Baekhyun's face. He shook his head.

As they walked down the road, Baekhyun stopped and looked around. It wasn't the direction to his house nor Kyungsoo”s house.

"Kyung, Where are we heading to? Trying to kidnap me? Again?" Baekhyun joked.

"You wish." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes "Hyung said he's bored and asked me if we want to hang out at his house...."

----

Xiumin went up to his room to look if Chen is online. He opened his laptop and as expected Chen's online.

XIUMIN_88 is online

Chen_xoxo: babe, you there?

XIUMIN_88: BAAABE! I MISSED YOU!

Chen_xoxo: ME?

XIUMIN_88: No the one behind you ;) ....

Chen_xoxo: The wall is behind me!

XIUMIN_88: hahaha i bet you turned around XD

Chen_xoxo: shut up ! :( i waited for ages!

XIUMIN_88: FOR?

Chen_xoxo: The birth of JESUS CHRIST YA KNOW ;)

XIUMIN_88: idiot.

Chen_xoxo: there's something i need to tell you...

XIUMIN_88: go ahead...

Chen_xoxo: As you know my dad has a big company here in beijing. He'll take a break for 2 Months. He wants YOU to be the 'new' CEO well only for 2 months because he knows you. But my dad is already leaving in 2 days. So you should decide as soon as possible.....

XIUMIN_88: ARE YOU KIDDING????????

Chen_xoxo: NO! BEing all serious here..

XIUMIN_88: OMG! Tell you're dad i would love to take the job!

Chen_xoxo: what about your family ?

XIUMIN_88: Babe, it's my future.... my family will understand it..

'DING DONG'

XIUMIN_88: ok we'll talk later! I love you

Chen_xoxo: babe? be careful not to roll down the stairs hahaha

XIUMIN_88: MEAN!!!!!

Chen_xoxo: I love you too!


He shut down the laptop and run out of his room..He intentionally sliped and rolled down the stairs... 

Ugh, how did he knew that?

"Sorry i didn't ordered something.", Xiumin said while closing the door again.

"YAAAH BAOZI!", Kyungsoo screamed, having his foot inbetween the doorframe.

Xiumin smiled and opened the door, granting them the entrace to his home. They took off their shoes and setteled down of the sofa like usually. He waited for the perfect timing and told them about the offer He got.

"That means you're going to let us die?" Baekhyun frowned. "You're cruel" He pouted.

"C'MOOON! Cheer up! Lay's still here!", Xiumin promised the two.

"What about me???" They turned around and found Lay standing at the door with a very confused look. He took a seat and Xiumin told him exactly what he told the two boys.

Unfortunately Lay didn't have any rejection of Xiumin moving to china... except... "Poor CHENCHEN!", he mumbled... What does he mean with 'poor chenchen' ? "That poor chenchen will get bankrot because you'll probably spend all his money on food"

" YOU!" Everyone in the house burst into a laughter and Xiumin pouted like a 5-year old kid. "YAAAH! I HATE YOU ALL!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO!", they said in unison.


 

'CARELESS CARELESS.. SHOOT ANONYMOUS, ANONYMOUS... MINDLESS HEARTLESS, NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT ME....'


 

"HOLY CRAP!", Xiumin cursed and placed a hand on his chest.

"Sorry hyung!", Kyungsoo apologized. He picked up the call and went towards the kitchen. Walking back, he took his schoolbag and put on his shoes.

"Is everything alright?", Lay gave him a worried look.

"YEP! It's just an old friend of my mum, who just moved to Korea with her family. She said i should come meet them... Well, need to go. Don't have to much fun without ´Mr.y" he exclaimed while blowing kisses.

"You're gross! JUST LEAVE!", Baekhyun demanded.