Operation C.R.I.S.P (Part One)

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     “She’s not Dara.” CL muttered angrily as she folded her arms and glared at the girl who was busy giggling and running her fingertips along Jiyong’s jaw.

     “She actually looked…” Seungri hesitated, “Noona looked kind of evil just now…” Bom narrowed her eyes and stared at Dara, “Jiyong doesn’t seem to find anything wrong though…”

     Jiyong was seated on the couch with Dara seated beside him with her legs on his lap as she touched his face every now and then and planted kisses on him.

     “She’s gotten more touchy.” Youngbae shivered, “If she’s really not Dara, what can we do? We can’t contact Nickhun and Wooyoung.”

     Immediately, Dara turned around and flashed a sad pout towards them. “Are you guys still cautious of me?” she sniffed, “I swear to god I’m the real Dara!”

     “M-Maybe you shouldn’t swear to god…?” Daesung smiled sheepishly.

     Tears filled Dara’s eyes, and immediately, Jiyong wrapped his arms around her waist and scowled at his friends.

     “You guys should be happy Dara’s back!” he snapped, “Has all the supernatural nonsense affected your brain?”

     Dara placed her hands above Jiyong’s arms and cried softly as she lowered her head. Jiyong glared angrily at his frozen friends as he began to move and slowly get off the couch while holding Dara princess style.

     Without a word, he carried her and headed up the stairs to his room.

 

     Youngbae narrowed his eyes as his lips parted slightly. “Since when was our Dara such a cry baby?” CL snorted, “This is pissing me off.”

     “I’m pretty sure that the girl Jiyong is with right now isn’t Sandara Park.” Youngbae stated firmly.

     “We have to do something.” Minzy furrowed her brows, “Should we try and contact Nickhun and Wooyoung? Like shout their names into the sky or something.”

     Daesung chuckled quietly at his girlfriend’s suggestion, “Dara mig- wait no, whoever that girl is…she might hear us and be alerted.”

     “You guys sound like you’re already sure that the Dara with us right now isn’t her.” Bom mumbled sadly.

     “Do you really believe that cry baby girl who can’t keep her hands off Jiyong is really our Sandara Park?” CL widened her eyes in disbelief.

     Bom looked up and hesitated, “What if it is her? But her trip to wherever she was captured to affected her brains or something? What if the devil twisted her personality?!”

     Bom’s eyes became teary as she slowly looked down. “What if she isn’t an imposter?” her voice dropped to a whisper, “What if she is the real Sandara Park? But with a different personality?”

     Their friends fell silent as they pondered over Bom’s words. Her words made sense.

     “I don’t even feel like that girl is my Dara noona anymore… Aisht, then what can we do?!” Seungri fell back and lay his head on CL’s shoulder.

     “Do what?”

     They turned to see Jiyong walking down the stairs and staring at them with a raised brow.

     “Where’s unnie?” Minzy asked. “She fell asleep. She’s sleeping in my room.” Jiyong shrugged as he sat down.

     Seconds later, a giddy, love-sick smile formed on his face.

     His friends exchanged uneasy looks.

     It took a month before Jiyong could smile like that again; before he could be happy again. Their words would just cause him hurt and pain.

     How the heck are they going to tell him of their suspicions?!

 

 

     “And so we will now proceed this operation.” Seungri whispered sternly as they huddled outside the kitchen while Jiyong was in it busy humming happily while making herbal tea for Dara.

     “Everyone knows their positions?” CL glanced around. Everyone nodded. “Yosh. Let’s name this operation.” Youngbae pumped his fist slightly.

     “Operation: Decode Sandara Park!” Seungri clenched his fist in determination. The two people beside him knocked his head immediately while the others gave him the ‘wtf?’ look.

     “Decode?” TOP scowled. “What is she, Morse code?” CL glared at her idiot boyfriend. Seungri just pouted and shrugged helplessly.

     “Operation: Reveal Sandara Park’s True Colours!” Bom widened her eyes excitedly, “Operation: R.S.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter