That jerk

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

     “How are you feeling?” the guy with the deepest voice asked as the five guys sat down onto the couch beside me.

     “W-Well…” I rubbed my forehead, felt a bandage, and winced, “My forehead hurts.”

     They stifled their chuckles as I stared at them weirdly. My curls were now let down and were cascaded down my shoulders.

     “You ran past us, tripped on a root, fell face down, and BAM, you were unconscious!” the Mohawk hair guy laughed.

     My eyes widened as my cheeks pinked.

     “What’s your name?” the guy with the friendly eye smile asked.

     “Sandara Park.” I smiled back faintly, “Or Dara for short.”

     “That’s a unique name.” the guy from two weeks ago said as he raised a brow. I narrowed my eyes, feeling slightly annoyed at his expression.

     “Is that a compliment or an insult?” I cocked my head as I stared at him.

     The sides of his lips tugged a little as he raised both brows in amusement, “Compliment.”

     “Mmm, thanks.” I murmured.

     “How old are you?” the panda guy asked excitedly.

     “Eighteen.” I replied back as he widened his eyes.

     “So you’re older than me!” he exclaimed, “I’m supposed to be eighteen this year too but my birthday hasn’t arrived yet. So you’re my noona!”

     I don’t get what’s so exciting about that but I still smiled at his cuteness.

     “Yeah.” I nodded. “I’m Lee Seungri!” he beamed.

     “I’m Kang Daesung. Eighteen.” The guy with the eye smile chirped.

     “Dong Youngbae.” The Mohawk-haired smiled, “Twenty.”

     “I’m Choi Seunghyun. But just call me TOP.” The guy with the deep voice smiled warmly, “I’m Twenty-two.”

     “…TOP?” I murmured with furrowed eyebrows.

     TOP sighed with a small smile, “I get that response every time…”

     The other guys laughed as my eyes landed on the guy with the raven hair.

     He looked at me and smirked faintly.

     “Kwon Jiyong a.k.a. GD. Twenty.” He said coolly.

     I just nodded at him.

     “So tell us, Dara.” TOP began, “What were you doing in the woods alone? We heard some dogs and some shouts…”

     I hesitated. “I was…” I glanced around and noticed my bag pack and cap lying beside the couch, “escaping…”

     “Escaping? From who?” Daesung asked. His eyes slowly widened, “Were you kidnapped?!”

     “A-Ani!” I exclaimed as I bit down on my lip, “I…was running away…from home.”

     There was silence as all five guys stared at me.

     “Like the last time?” GD spoke up.

     “Last time?” the four other guys chorused in confusion as they looked at GD, then at me.

     “Mmm hmm.” I nodded as I stared at him. “Why do you want to escape?” Seungri asked curiously.

     “Try being locked in your room for the past eighteen years of your life and tell me how you feel.” I laughed bitterly.

     There was silence again.

     “You…were locked in?”

     “More like locked away from the world.” My eyes flickered up to TOP’s, “Locked away from the world, never allowed to go out…and I don’t know the reason why.”

     I pulled my legs up onto the couch and folded them as I stared at the five guys before me. “How’s school like?” I asked softly.

     “You’ve never been to school?” Daesung widened his eyes.

     “I’m home-schooled.” I said softly, “Locked away, remember?”

     “School’s noisy.” TOP rolled his eyes.

     “I like the attention.” Seungri beamed.

     GD rolled his eyes as he stared back at me. I raised my eyebrow, not feeling anything under his intense gaze.

     “Do you have money?” he asked.

     I froze, “No.”

     “A handphone?”

     “No.”

     “Somewhere to live once you’ve escaped?”

     All eyes were on me as I mentally slapped myself.

     “No…”

     How more unprepared and stupid can you be, Sandara Park?! You escaped…YAY FOR YOU. But you have NO MONEY, NO HOUSE, and NOWHERE TO GO.

     “Then what are you going to do, Noona?!” Seungri exclaimed worriedly.

     I smiled sheepishly, “I’ll figure something out.”

     “You can stay here with us for the time being.” TOP suggested, “We’re still in the woods though. So it’s better to stay in until we leave.”

     “Really?” I widened my eyes.

     Everyone nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter