To the Club

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third person’s POV

     “Dara.”

     Dara looked up from Nero who was on the coffee table eating some peanuts. “Yeah?” she smiled at Youngbae. Youngbae, Seungri, Daesung, and TOP were all dressed up, looking cool and ready to go out.

     “Going somewhere?” she asked. “We decided to chill a little and head out to our usual club. Wanna join?” TOP flashed a small smile.

     “A club?” Dara’s eyes lit up excitedly. She had heard of them, but of course, she had never been to one. “Like dancing and lights?” she asked eagerly.

     “Neh! Noona, come with us pleaseeee?” Seungri rushed to Dara’s side and flashed a cute pout. “Jiyong hyung didn’t want to come.” Daesung rubbed his neck and shrugged, “He said he was busy with school work…”

     “But when is he ever interested in school work?” Youngbae narrowed his eyes and scoffed. “Exactly.” Daesung shrugged.

     Dara frowned a little, and slowly, a cheeky smile spread on her face. “I’ll get Jiyong to come!” she jumped off the couch and dashed for the stairs as Nero chirped and flew after her.

     The boys turned and stared. “That bird follows her everywhere.” Youngbae murmured. “Stalker alert.” Daesung smirked, and they laughed.

     “Do you guys see the relationship forming between Ji hyung and Dara noona?” Seungri pouted, “They’re so close!”

     “Jealous, maknae?” TOP raised a brow, “C’mon, you already have CL.” “Aniiii, that’s not what I meant, hyung!” Seungri protested, “It’s like…Dara noona and Ji hyung just seem to get closer and closer…are they really just friends?”

     There was silence as the boys thought.

     “That’s true…” TOP murmured. “Remember the last time Dara noona fainted? Jiyong hyung didn’t want to take her to the hospital, it’s like…he knew the hospital couldn’t help her!” Daesung exclaimed.

     “Maybe she fainted due to stress?” Youngbae furrowed her brows and frowned. “Maybe the girls know something?” TOP cocked his head and pursed his lips. “We can-”

    

     “Yaaaahh!” came a soft, sharp whisper.

     The boys turned to see Dara at the top of the stairs, crouching down as she stared at them. “You guys go ahead first. Once I succeed, we’ll come together!” she flashed a bright smile, a thumbs-up, and ran away.

     The boys exchanged looks. “I wouldn’t be surprised if Jiyong comes to us anytime soon and be like “I think I’m falling for Dara”.” TOP smirked.

     “Give me advice, please!” Daesung mimicked as he clasped his hands together and shot a pleading look towards the others.

     They laughed again.

     “Come on, let’s go first. I’m sure Dara will succeed.”

     “Of course! If needed, Dara noona will pull out her aegyo!”

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

     “Please, Ji?” I pouted the moment I walked into the room. Jiyong glanced up at me, then turned back to his notes.

     “Jiyong-ah!” I whined, “Jebal~” I went to his side, and bent down beside him. He sighed, “A-NI.” He glared at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter