K & J

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today's my birthday yaayyyyy <33 I spent the whole day out with my family today and I'm really tired but we're watching a movie later on at home ahahaha xD I'm going out with my 'nappeun gizibes' tmr and I think they're planning to tear my house down in the morning...especially...my bambbi unniee...*narrows eyes*

 

Anyways, here's a double update in celebration heh! xD

 

***

 

Third Person’s POV

     “What’s wrong, Ji?!” Youngbae burst as the boys ran into the room. Seungri looked around the room with widened eyes, then slowly looked back at Jiyong who had fallen to his knees at the balcony which had its furniture over-turned.

     “W-Where’s noona?” Seungri asked in a trembling voice. The other three boys looked around the room and looked back at Jiyong with widened, fearful eyes.

     Jiyong hung his head.

     “I-I don’t know…” he croaked.

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

     “Are you awake now?”

     I groaned softly as I struggled to lift my eyelids which felt strangely heavy. My hand fell to the floor. The floor felt cold…and strangely smooth.

     I opened my eyes slowly, and the image of my hand on a translucent blue floor sharpened before me.

     “Good, you’re finally awake.”

     A wave of tremor shook through me as I felt every nerve in my body freeze.

     That voice. That deep, raspy voice which I’ve heard in my head so many times…

     I lifted my head, and through the translucent blue wall before me, an image of a tall, well-built man stood on the other side.

     I looked around slowly. I was still weak.

     I was surrounded by three huge translucent blue walls. All outlined with a dark blue glow.

     I turned around.

     No, not three walls. Make that four.

     I was held captive in a huge translucent pale blue box that reminded me of an ice-block due to its colour and opacity.

     I squinted my eyes and tried to make out what was beyond the box. I could see figures, and everything else was different shades of grey.

     “Do you want to see where you are, Sandara?” the man spoke again as I turned around.

     “Who are you?” I spat angrily, “Let me out! I’ll call the police!”

     “Police?” the man’s voice was laced with amusement as I heard soft snicker and whispers all around, “I’m sorry to say dear, but the police doesn’t exist here.”

     I widened my eyes.

     “Not in hell.” The man added with a smirk.

 

     __Flashback__

     “Are you feeling better, Dara?” TOP asked worriedly as I poured myself a glass of water.

     I walked towards the living room and forced a smile, “Yeah…” My head throbbed and I shook my head, “No, you know what, I feel like crap.”

     They chuckled as Youngbae stood up, “I’ll be making some soup for you later on. I’m just waiting for Jiyong to come back with the ingredients.”

     I turned to the window, “But it’s raining…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter