Jealous Dragon

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

     I unlocked the door, and slowly pushed it open. I was still drowned in my thoughts when I slipped off my sneakers.

     “Ahem.”

     I looked up to see Jiyong staring at me with folded arms and a cold expression on. Behind him, the boys were all making actions of cutting their throats with their hands and pointing at me.

     “Is something up?” I looked at Jiyong, the boys, then back at Jiyong. “Ohhh, something’s up all right.” Jiyong nodded, his voice cold and sarcastic.

     I raised my brow and cocked my head, “What’s wrong, Ji?”

     I walked towards him as he kept his eyes on me. “Why are you being so cold?” I asked softly as I cupped his cheek.

     Something flashed in his eyes when my hand touched his cheek, but it disappeared in an instant. He raised a brow at me.

     “Where were you after school?” he asked.

     I stiffened and blinked. “I-I was with 2NE1…” I stuttered.

     “Really?” Jiyong cocked his head, “Well that’s funny. We must have been talking to 2NE1 clones after school when they said they didn’t see you at all.”

     I’m dead. Say goodbye to your pathetic life, Sandara Park.

     “I-I…” I lowered my gaze.

     If he finds out I was with Jaejoong…he’ll kill him! He’ll kill Jaejoong…then kill me!

     “Give her a break, Ji.” I heard TOP say.

     “You know she won’t cheat on you.” Youngbae added.

     I lifted my gaze and widened my eyes at Jiyong. “C-Cheat?! Wait wait hold up, you thought I was cheating on you?” I gasped at him.

     Jiyong just stared at me as he his lips somewhat nervously. “We saw you in the park with Jaejoong hyung just now.” Seungri said.

     “Luckily I was driving or you would have been dragged home ages ago, noona.” Daesung chuckled softly.

     I raised my brow at Jiyong, “What? You thought I was cheating on you?”

     Youngbae must have realized his mistake, because he had quickly spoke up, “I was just saying that Dara, it doesn’t mean Jiy-”

     “I want to hear from Jiyong, Youngbae.” I raised my hand and glanced at Youngbae before looking back at Jiyong, “So?”

     Jiyong’s cold eyes were filled with helplessness immediately. “I was jealous.” He murmured.

     I suppressed my smile.

     “That I figured out.” I said as he lifted his gaze and looked at me somewhat guiltily.

     “Aisht, you should be the one feeling guilty here not me!” he suddenly whined, “How can you make me feel this way…” he mumbled.

     I chuckled softly. So did the boys.

     “Still, Sandara Park!” he glared at me, “How could you leave me to go with him huh? Did he drag you away? What were you two talking about? Did you forget he likes you?”

     Wow, even Jiyong remembers.

     “Slow down, baby boy.” I laughed. I saw his expression changed at my last two words as he slowly smiled. “Baby boy, huh?” he smiled teasingly.

     I rolled my eyes.

     “Ugh, get a room!” Seungri exclaimed as the boys laughed, “I can’t stand this merciless flirting!”

     “C’mon, baby girl.” Jiyong deliberately said the last two words louder as he stared at the maknae.

     As Jiyong grabbed my hand and led me the stairs, Seungri threw a pillow at our direction.

 

 ***

  

Third Person’s POV

     “So you’re a jealous dragon now rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter