Danger

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     “Can you guys handle yourselves?!” Nickhun yelled they headed straight towards the winged demons at an alarming speed. Dara and Jiyong looked back.

     “Relax!” Dara threw her head back and laughed. Nickhun raised a brow as Sanghyun narrowed his eyes, “All of us are going back to base in one piece, is that understood?!”

     Dara’s smile faltered a little as she nodded, “Yes, sir!” “You got it, brother-in-law!” Jiyong yelled.

     “IF MY NOONA HAS ONE SCRATCH ON HER I’M NOT GOING TO BE YOUR BROTHER-IN-LAW!!!” Sanghyun screamed in frustration. Jiyong just laughed and did an ‘okay’ sign.

     “GOODLUCK!” Jaejoong yelled out as they approached the winged demons. They would have to part and fight separately soon. “LET’S KILL THEM!!” Dara screamed.

     And the fight began.

 

 

     “These orbs…are so fcking useful, ugh!!” Wooyoung groaned as he exerted his power and shot lightning at the dragon hovering above him. The orb was protecting him from the dragon’s claws and fire, but it also weakened his powers a little when they shot through it.

     “Need some help, Wooyoung?!” came a loud laugh.

     Wooyoung turned to see Jiyong flying straight towards the dragon with a group if winged demons behind him. “What are you doing?!” Wooyoung demanded in shock.

     Jiyong smirked as the dragon slowly turned to look at him. “ADIOS!” he laughed as his horse suddenly swooped down when it was extremely near the dragon, causing the winged demons to crash into the dragon immediately and the acid spit balls they were shooting out to hurt the dragon.

     Wooyoung’s jaw dropped as he turned to see Jiyong flying up again. “Welcome!” Jiyong beamed and flew in the direction of where Dara and Sanghyun were.

     Wooyoung just cocked his head and grinned.

    

     “Noona! You doing okay?” Sanghyun managed to ask as he cringed as the sharp claws of the winged demon scratched against his orb. Dara turned and flashed a quick smile, “I’ve never felt so alive before!”

     Her eyes lit up excitedly as she shot a sphere of light towards some demons and causing them to catch on fire. “It’s our parents’ powers, isn’t it?” Sanghyun smiled knowingly.

     “Dara!”

     Dara turned to see Jiyong flying towards her. She flashed a smile, “Jiyong!” Jiyong’s eyebrows were furrowed as he stared past her, “There are more coming!”

     “.” Sanghyun cursed, “It’s K. And some high-ranked warriors.” Dara watched with fearful eyes as the huge dragon – a dragon so much bigger and scarier than the ones she fought, made its way towards her and the others.

     Jaejoong and Nickhun fought off the last few winged demons and moved closer to Dara. “Don’t be too frightened.” Nickhun whispered soothingly as he stared at Dara’s pale face, “We have the orbs to protect us.”

     “We do…but the warriors there…” Dara shakily lifted a finger. “You gave the orbs to them too didn’t you?” Nickhun whispered gently. “I did…” Dara turned and stared at him wide-eyed in horror, “But the orbs are gone.”

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter