Amethyst sphere

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

      Dara sat against the now translucent blue wall with a blank face as Nero stood on her lap staring up at her worriedly.

     *Caw Caw*

     Dara slowly lowered her gaze as tears filled her eyes. “What should I do…Nero?” she whispered helplessly, “I…don’t want them to kill Jiyong. No, definitely not…But I can’t bring myself to inflict pain on him…”

     “He’s already in pain.”

     Dara looked up to see the wall before her now transparent with Jaejoong standing on the other side. “You’re back.” She muttered coldly.

      Jaejoong shoved his hands into his pockets, “I’m sure he has already found out that you’re missing. I’m sure he’s going crazy right now.”

     Dara clenched her fist and glared at him, “Why are you back for?” “To hear your answer.” A faint smirk tugged at Jaejoong’s lips, “What do you choose?”

     “Go to hell, Jaejoong.” Dara snapped furiously.

     “I’m from hell so…” Jaejoong shrugged as he raised a brow.

     “Geusaekki!” Dara screamed angrily.

     Jaejoong’s face remained impassive as he stood still. “I assume you have made no decision.” He said emotionlessly, “I guess we’ll just ki-”

     “I have a better idea.” K appeared from behind Jaejoong with a sinister smile. “What?” Jaejoong raised a brow.

     “The professors just confirmed that if Jiyong dies, the soul gem will just be moved to somewhere else naturally.” K folded his arms, “So we need that mortal alive if we want the merged soul gem.”

     “I will not get it for you…” Dara gritted her teeth, “Like I will hurt the guy I love!”

     K just smirked, “Love? I wonder if you’ll still love him after the stealing process…”

     “What?” Dara narrowed her eyes.

     “Father…” Jaejoong widened his eyes, “You mean…stealing her soul gem first…?”

     “Yes.” K cocked his head as his eyes glinted evilly, “Then afterwards, I’m sure she’ll have no problem taking the merged soul gem from the mortal’s body.

 

 

     “Bring me to hell.”

     “What?!” Everyone turned to look at Jiyong with bewildered expressions as he stared back at them.

     “I’ll find her myself.” He gritted his teeth.

     “We angels can’t even find her. What makes you think you can?!” Nickhun burst incredulously.

     “I HONESTLY DON’T CARE!” he shouted, tears forming in his eyes, “I just…I just want to…” his voice dropped to a broken whisper, “Try and find her…”

     His friends exchanged heart-broken looks as the girls had tears flowing down their cheeks.

     Wooyoung stared pitifully at the guy who had his face buried in his hands and sighed, “We’ll do our best, Jiyong. Please believe in us. The angels above are all doing their best to find her.”

     “The angels above…” Seungri muttered, “All of the angels?”

     “The soldier angels and the ones with statuses in heaven.” Wooyoung nodded, “Dara may be the result of a sin but…if her soul gem is taken by the devils and used in the eclipse…the war…we won’t survive.”

     “So everyone wants to genuinely save her.” Nickhun continued as he stared at Jiyong, “Trust us.”

     Jiyong just buried his face deeper in his hands and cried.

 

 

     “N-No, wait, what are you doing?!” Dara cried out in horror as two figures with hazy, black faces grabbed her and pulled her through the transparent wall.    

     “LET ME GO!” she screamed as she raised her palms and felt surges of power

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter