Should I

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     “When will she wake up?!”

     “Keep your tone down! She needs rest, don’t worry too much.”

     “It has been three days and she hasn’t woken up! How can we not worry?!” 

     “Exactly!”

     “I’m worried too, okay! But I already told you guys, what she did in the war was something that drained her of all her energy. She needs time to recover.”

     “It has already been three days, Sanghyun!”

     “Please don’t shout! Soon, I’m sure she’ll wake up soon. Trust me!”

     “Sanghyun, her condition…she’s okay right?”

     “Definitely. All she needs is rest.”

     “Then…what about Jiyong…?”

     Silence followed.

     “Wooyoung and Nickhun are still watching over him.”

     “That doesn’t answer my question. Jiyong wasn’t drained of all his energy, why is he still unconscious?”

     “He-” there was a pause, “He’s human. When he transferred the soul gem into Dara, he was performing an act humans were never meant to do. That affected him. And that is why he’s still unconscious.”

     “He will be okay, right?”

     The answer only came after a moment of silence.

     “I hope so.”

     Silence followed once again.

     “Let’s leave Dara to rest. Let’s go over to Jiyong now.”

     “Mm, okay.”

     There was the sound of shuffling feet and a door opening as footsteps faded away, followed by the sound of the door closing.

     On the bed in the room, Dara laid under soft, silky covers in a smooth sleeveless white dress, her skin porcelain-white as her cheeks blushed a faint pink.

     Her eyebrows furrowed as one of her fingers twitched. Slowly, her eyelids lifted, revealing a pair of huge sparkling brown eyes. She stared up at the ceiling through lidded eyes as her slightly dry lips parted.

     Jiyong…

    She had heard her friends’ conversation. And she had been trying to open her eyes or even move the slightest bit from the start.

     Her cold fingers gripped on the silky sheet underneath her as she forced herself to sit up. She felt weak, but at the same time, she felt strangely alive.

     She looked around the room and stared at the huge vase of pretty pink flowers on a chest of drawers.

     She looked away from it and fixed her eyes on the door.

     I have to get to Jiyong.

     She turned her body around and placed her feet gently on the ground. Slowly, she stood up. She furrowed her eyebrows and groaned softly when her knees suddenly wobbled, giving her a shock.

     “You can do this, Sandara Park.” She muttered, “You’re a half-angel. You’re strong.”

     “He’s human. When he transferred the soul gem into Dara, he was performing an act humans were never meant to do. That affected him. And that is why he’s still unconscious.”

     Dara froze as her eyes drifted upwards. With a soft sigh, her eyes darted back to the floor.

     “He has to be okay.”

 

 

     “He looks less pale.” Bom muttered as she folded her arms and heaved a sigh, “That’s a good sign.” “It is.” Sanghyun nodded as he made his way over to the bed Jiyong was lying on and star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter