The Feather Tattoo

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third person’s POV

     “Woahhh.” Dara breathed, her eyes widened with amazement as she looked around the crowded club. Jiyong scowled beside her when he noticed a bunch of guys ogling at her.

     “You know what?” he began, his arm about to snake around her waist, “You have to stay close to-”

     “Found them!” Dara squealed and hurried away, leaving Jiyong and his raised arm there. Jiyong slowly put his arm down as he glared at the bunch of guys who had smirked at seeing him.

     He quickly hurried to where Dara had headed to and saw her chatting excitedly with the Big Bang boys at a high table.

     “Noona, you’re so pretty!” Seungri smiled brightly. “Aisht, you shouldn’t say that.” Dara blushed as a teasing smile formed on her face, “What if CL hears you?”

     Seungri pressed his lips together and nodded with wide eyes, making everyone laugh. Well, except for Jiyong.

     If glares could kill, all the guys near their table would be dead now.

     “Jiyong-ahhh!” Dara pouted and slapped his arm playfully, “Get rid of that glare and go dance!” Jiyong glanced down at the petite girl before him. He refused to let his heart race as he glared at another old man ogling at her.

     “We should go-”

     “But we just got here!” Dara burst, “I promise I’ll be good!”

     Look, Dara, the problem here isn’t about you being good, Jiyong sighed as he looked around the club, It’s about those bastards…

     And me, he mentally slapped himself when he felt his cheeks flush, Just MAYBE me…Aisht, no way! Yah, Kwon Jiyong, what are you saying. Just because Dara looks dangerously hot yet cute right now doesn’t mean you can think of-

     “Earth to Jiyong.” TOP snapped his fingers in front of the dazed Jiyong. “Huh?” Jiyong shook his head lightly, clearing his thoughts.

     “Thank you for snapping out of planet weirdness.” TOP grinned. Jiyong just scowled and looked away.

     “Wait. Where’s Dara?!” he exclaimed immediately when he noticed her spot empty. “Noona went to dance when you were in your own lala land, hyung.” Seungri said innocently.

     Jiyong blinked, and immediately whirled around to look at the dance floor. “Where the hell is she?!” he exclaimed angrily.

     “Chill, Ji.” Youngbae patted his shoulder.

     “How can you ask me to - HELL NO, WHY IS HE TOUCHING HER?!” Jiyong’s eyes popped at seeing a young good-looking guy place his hand on Dara’s shoulder.

     “It’s just her shoulder…” Youngbae said softly.

     “IT’S HER SHOULDER!” Jiyong was about to rush forward, but Youngbae managed to pull him back.

     “Youngbae!” he screamed angrily.

     “Can’t you let her have fun, Jiyong?” Youngbae sounded a little mad, and that made Jiyong widen his eyes and turn around.

     The boys were all staring seriously at him. “What?” he raised his brow.

     TOP raised a brow and shot Jiyong a judging look. “Are you really that dumb, Ji?” he rolled his eyes. “Mwoh?” Jiyong furrowed his brows.

     “You’re such a dense hyung…” Seungri muttered as he sipped his beverage. Daesung patted Seungri’s shoulder, “I never knew Ji hyung was such an idiot when it comes to love.” The two exchanged sympathetic looks and nodded.

     “Yah!” Jiyong snapped as he folded his arms, “What love?” The four boys in front of him hung their heads and sighed dramatically. “YAHHH!” Jiyong burst in frustration.

     “You like Dara,” Youngbae said. It wasn’t a question, it was a statement.

     “Love to be exact.” TOP added. Jiyong stared at his friends for a moment, then clutched his stomach and burst into laughter.

     “W-Whaaaat?” he laughed, “M-Me? I love Dara? What are you…guys…”

     His laughter died as he slowly noticed the serious yet sad-looking expressions on his friends’ faces. His smile faded as he swallowed. “Haha, very funny guys.” He tried to sound sarcastic, but he was failing miserably.

     “You’re so sad, Ji hyung.” Seungri said sadly, “So very sad…”

     “We can see the way you look at her ya know.” TOP said, “And you’re over-protective of her too. I bet you didn’t want her to come here, right?”

     “I…I…” Jiyong began, “S-She’s like a sister…”

     “A sister? Really, hyung?” Daesung scof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter