Gone

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     Dara furrowed her brows as she tossed around in the bed.

     “The time is here…”

     “We will come for you.”

     “No…” Dara breathed out as her breathing started getting heavier.

     She wasn’t awake.

     Were the voices in her head part of a nightmare? A nightmare…where everything was pitch black?

     The voices were a mix of different voices, and they echoed painfully in her head.

     “We need you.”

     Dara scrunched her face up and furrowed her brows harder as her fingers wrap around the quilt.

     “And we will get you.”

     She clutched the quilt tighter.

 

    

     “She got drunk?” Seungri laughed. Jiyong scowled and glared at the laughing maknae.

     “Shut up. It isn’t funny.” He clicked his tongue, “She was acting like a child.”

     “But admit it, Ji.” TOP smirked knowingly, “You love that child.”

     There was a faint shade of red on Jiyong’s cheeks as he looked away, making TOP and Seungri laugh.

     “And I bet you found her the most adorable creature right then.” TOP smiled.

     “She’s not a creature!” Jiyong widened his eyes.

     TOP stared at him with a blank face, “It was an English expression, Ji.”

     “Humans are creatures…” Seungri blinked, “Right?”

     “Right…” Jiyong bit his lip as his friends exchanged knowing smiles.

     “Aishhht, can any of you head out to the supermarket?” Daesung stepped out of the kitchen.

     “Wae?”

     “We need to get some ingredients for the soup I’m making for dinner tonight.” Youngbae appeared beside Daesung holding a piece of paper.

     Jiyong glanced towards the window and frowned at the rain.

     “Can we just make use of whatever ingredients we have at home?” he asked.

     Youngbae frowned, “Well…we can…but that soup is supposedly able to make Dara feel better when she wakes up and have her hangover.”

     Jiyong blinked, “I’ll get them.”

     He got up and walked towards them, “Ingredients list?”

     Youngbae smiled and handed him the list, “Anything for your girl, eh Ji?”

     Jiyong scowled, “Shut up.” He headed straight to the door as Seungri clapped excitedly.

     “Waaaahhhh! I never thought Jiyong hyung would do this! He didn’t go out to get ingredients for Youngbae’s soup the last time I was sick!” the maknae was pouting now.

     Jiyong threw back a smirk, “That’s because you’re not worth it.”

     “YAH HYUNG!” Seungri burst in disbelief, “THAT HURTS!”

     “Shut up, Seungri.” Jiyong laughed as he slipped his sneakers on, “I knew you were faking your fever.”

     Seungri stiffened, “What?”

     “Everyone knew actually.” TOP smirked as the two men standing outside the kitchen stifled their chuckles.

     “WHAT?!”

     Jiyong chuckled, “I’ll be back ASAP.”

     He grabbed the umbrella beside the door and left the apartment.

 

 

     Maybe I should get her some milk? Jiyong thought as he slowly passed the drinks section.

     “She drinks it most of the time for breakfast…” he mumbled with a small smile as he grabbed a carton of fresh milk and placed it into the basket.     

     He looked up, and just a few meters away from him, with half of his body hidden behind the aisle was a man dressed in completely black clothes. He was wearing a huge hat and shades.

     Jiyong furrowed his brows when the man quickly moved away upon having eye contact with him.

     “Weirdo.” He scowled softly as he headed to the cashier.

    

     Jiyong sighed and opened the umbrella when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter