First Kiss

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

     Nickhun watched as Dara silently attended to the small cut at the corner of his lips with the first aid kit she got from the staff.

     “Are you sure you don’t need to check on that…Jiyong guy?” Nickhun asked softly. Dara stiffened a little. “I’m sure.” She said simply as she finally finished with the treatment.

     “He was just worried for you.”

     “Over-protective I would say.”

     “He loves you.”

     “Yeah and I love him too.” Dara shrugged casually.

     It was true…love as a friend right? But why did that make her heart beat faster?

     Nickhun smiled at the expression forming on Dara’s face. “I meant the love that…” he paused, thinking of what words to use, “He doesn’t see you as just a friend. He has romantic feelings towards you, you know.”

     “That’s not true.” Dara shook her head as she packed the first aid kit, “He’s just an over-protective friend. I’m a girl after all.”

     As she turned to return the kit, Nickhun smiled, “Just keep convincing yourself that, Dara. At the end of the day, the real feelings will show.”

     Dara’s heart skipped a beat and her cheeks flushed. But upon remembering Jiyong’s actions earlier on, she clutched the kit tighter as anger flooded her mind.

 

     “Woah, woah, I saw a fight going on outside just now by the alley.”

     Dara walked past the chattering guys’ nonchalantly, making her way back to Nickhun.

     Fight? Dara scoffed softly, Must be some drunk kids.

     “It really got intense!” another added on, “One of them actually got knocked out and couldn’t get up! I heard the other guys call him Seungri or something like that.”

     Dara froze, Seungri…?

     She turned around and her eyes searched the club immediately.

     Where the hell is Big Bang?!

      Without thinking, she hurried towards the club’s exit.

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

     “You can stop them…”

     I froze right outside the club after hearing a familiar, deep, hoarse voice of a man.

     “Just use your powers.”

     I trembled and took a step backwards.  This voice…I’ve heard it before.

     As the night grew quieter, the sound of groans and punches became louder.

     I turned and ran to where the sounds were coming from.

 

     “Seungri!” I gasped upon seeing Seungri lying on the ground with his eyes closed, his chest heaving up and down slowly.

      “DARA!”

     My eyes flickered up to where Jiyong was fighting off two guys. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” he shouted furiously as he ducked a punch.

     My eyes widened upon seeing black tattoos on every single one of the opponent’s necks.

     A black feather…

     “RUN AWAY!” TOP shouted as he threw me a glance before fixing his eyes again on his muscular opponent, “THESE GUYS ARE CRAZY!”

     My legs wouldn’t move, but when I saw a blonde grab a stick on the ground and towered over Seungri who was slowly opening his eyes and getting up, a surge of power shot through me.

     “SEUNGRI!” I screamed as I ran towards the opponent. And just as the stick came swinging down, I lifted my hand as a strange feeling surged through me.

     There was a flash of white, and then, darkness.

 

***

 

Third person’s POV

     “D-Dara…”

     Dara slowly raised her head with a soft groan when she felt a throbbing in her head. She was lying on the ground, her tummy flat on the ground.

     “T-TOP…?” she murmured as her blurred vision slowly sharpened, revealing a wide-eyed TOP who was sitting a few meters away from her.

     She sat up and looked around. The opponents were gone, and black feathers were all around them.

     “W-What did you do?”

     She turned and saw Seungri sitting up behind her. Seungri looked at her, fear evident in his eyes, “What are you, noona?”

     “W-What?” her voice was hoarse.

     There was the sound of feet shuffling, and Youngbae, Daesung, and Jiyong appeared.

     Apart from Jiyong, the rest of them had fear and confusion written all over their faces.

     As Dara slowly recalled the huge flash of light earlier on, she knew that was her doing, and the boys had seen her.

     She looked up at Jiyong helplessly. Jiyong didn’t say a word, he just went to her side and helped her up gently as the other four boys moved away from them.

     “H-Hyung…” Daesung trembled, “D-Didn’t you see…noona’s…light…”

     Dara’s heart broke at the sight of her first ever friends staring at her like she was a monster, “G-Guys…”

     “We can explain…” Jiyong began as he cringed a bit at the cuts near his mouth.

     “W-We?” Youngbae widened his eyes, “Y-You know about…” He pointed at Dara with a trembling finger, “her?”

     “Like I said…” Jiyong sighed softly as he glanced down at Dara who was staring at them helplessly, “I found out on accident.”

     “And you didn’t think to tell us?!” TOP burst incredulously, “L-Like…what the hell just happened?! Where did those b*stards go? And what is with all these black feathers?!”

     He stomped on the black feather in front of him, and Dara trembled a bit. Jiyong noticed and wrapped a comforting arm around her.

     “I-I’m sorry…” she spoke out meekly, “I-I don’t even know what I really am and…I wasn’t prepared to tell you guys…”

     The four of them stared at Dara emotionlessly. “I think I’m going crazy…” Seungri mumbled as he turned and started walking away. “I think I am too.” Daesung mumbled as he followed after Seungri.

     “Guys, wait…” Jiyong furrowed his brows as Dara began to tremble more as tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter