The Soul Gem Rejects

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     “Y-YOUNGB-ARGHHH, DARAAAA!!”

     “YAH! JIYONG!” Youngbae shouted.

     “E-Eottokae?!” Minzy cried out as she trembled when Jiyong let out an agonizing cry once again.

     “Move.”

     Everyone stepped aside when they heard a familiar voice from behind them. “Nickhun, Wooyoung!” Bom cried out in relief.

     “We sensed a really strong aura.” Nickhun said as he quickly lifted his leg and kicked the door hard. The door creaked loudly as the hinges broke.

     Everyone flinched when they heard a loud crash coming from inside the room.

     “Is it Dara’s aura?” CL asked quickly.

     Wooyoung looked confused for a moment. “No. Her parents.” Wooyoung said as Nickhun grunted and gave the door one last final kick. The door creaked and fell to the floor loudly.

     “Her parents?” Daesung furrowed his brows as they rushed into the room.

     Jiyong laid on the bed with his arms and legs spread open. He was breathing deeply, slowly, and on his chest was a round red mark.

     Dara was sitting in the midst of the broken wooden drawers she had crashed into. She was breathing heavily, and her hair clung onto her face and neck due to sweat.

     “Who are you?” Nickhun and Wooyoung stepped forward as the others rushed to Jiyong’s side and helped him out.

     Dara slowly lifted her head and stared at the two with cold eyes.

     “Ah right, so you two are the Wooyoung and Nickhun they talked about.” A small smirk crept onto her lips as her eyes flickered to the people at the bed, “Lord K forgot to tell me about you two.”

     Wooyoung and Nickhun exchanged stern looks. “You’re not Dara.” Wooyoung furrowed his brows angrily as he held out a hand that glowed with a bright light, “Where is she?”

     “What are you talking about?” Dara raised her brow tiredly as she got up to her feet, “I am Dara.”

     “Your aura. I can’t sense it! You’re-” Nickhun froze with widened eyes as Dara cocked her head and smirked with amused eyes.

     “Sense it now? I un-hid it.” She folded her arms. “Is she Dara?” Bom asked softly.

     Without glancing at Bom, Nickhun and Wooyoung nodded.

     “You’re different.” Wooyoung stated coldly, “What did they do to you?” “Different?” Dara cocked her eyebrow and smiled, “They made me stronger, more powerful, now isn’t that good?”

     “W-What did you try and do to me?” Jiyong croaked out as he clutched his chest, “It burns.”

     Dara’s smile faded as she stared at Jiyong with such cold eyes that Jiyong couldn’t help but flinch as he felt his heart break slowly.

     “The soul gem inside it. It belongs to my parents. I want it back.” She snarled, “But I guess that after the transformation Lord K and Jae did to me, it’s rejecting me.”

     “Dara, they brainwashed you!” Nickhun gasped in disgust, “Get back to your senses! Jiyong’s your boyfriend! The man you love!”

     Dara snickered as she raised a brow. “Love doesn’t exist in my dictionary anymore.” She spat, “I’m back for only one mission. And that is to get that soul gem.”

     With inhuman speed, Dara was standing by the bed in a flash. Everyone gasped as Seungri and TOP desperately tried and pull Jiyong off the bed.

     It was tough, considering the fact that Jiyong was now physically weak and on the verge of collapsing.

     “Don’t.” she smirked as she reached her hands out to grab him. Nickhun and Wooyoung rushed to her side and grabbed her arms quickly.

     “We need to bring her back to base.” Nickhun said quickly, “Sanghyun might be able to do something!”

     “Let me go.” Dara snarled, “Or I’ll hurt you.” Nickhun and Wooyoung glared at her sternly and held onto her arms tighter as TOP and Seungri managed to get Jiyong off the bed and standing on the ground.

     Dara smirked, “Wrong choice, boys.”

     With a turn, she raised her leg and kicked the two at once across their faces and sent them crashing into the wall.

     She turned back and smirked at Jiyong. “Scared of me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter