Unconscious

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

     “DARAAAAA!!!!!”

     I hear my name being shouted. Why? I furrowed my brows.

     “OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES NOONAAA!!!”

     That’s…Sanghyun… My eyes? Open them?

     I forced open my heavy eyelids a little and shut them immediately as light shone into my eyes. My light-headedness slowly faded as I felt myself falling, the wind gushing through my hair as my limbs remained weak.

     I’m falling. That’s right. Something hit me.

     I forced open my eyes to see Jiyong, Sanghyun, and Wooyoung flying straight down towards me as the rest was above fighting.

     Why were their protection orbs gone?

     I turned my head slightly to see my horse falling beside me.

     Wow it’s a long way down. Just how high were we actually?

     “GRAB YOUR HORSE DARA!” Jiyong shouted, desperation evident in his voice, “REIGN HIM AND FLY BACK UP!! DARA BABY PLEASE!!”

     I squinted my eyes as hair flew before me face. I muffled a soft groan as I tried to lift my arms.

     I can’t. I can’t move at all.

     Their voices were getting more muffled, less clear as darkness slowly clouded my vision.

     Then, I hit the ground.

 

***

 

Third Person’s POV

     Dara wouldn’t open her eyes. She was still breathing. But whatever K had hit her with was just too strong and powerful and it had knocked her out no matter what spell and powers Wooyoung and Sanghyun casted on her.

     She had scratches, dirt, and wounds all over her. Her breathing was soft, slow, and it was like it wasn’t there at all.

     Jiyong had endless tears down his face as he frantically shook her and cried her name. “Get a hold of yourself!!” Sanghyun exclaimed as he grabbed Jiyong’s shoulders and shook him, “We need to get Dara back to base understand?! Your friends there can help and treat her!”

     Jiyong bit down on his lip and nodded, “How do I get back there?” he paused and looked up, “K will follow, won’t he? Our protection orbs disappeared the moment Dara was hit.”

     “Don’t worry. We’ll fight him off.” Wooyoung said as he wiped his perspiration with his sleeve, “Get Dara onto your horse now. Make sure you hold onto her tight. There’s no such thing as a seatbelt on a winged horse."

 

     “NOW WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?” came K’s maniac laughter as Jiyong and Wooyoung quickly pulled Dara up onto Jiyong’s horse.

     Sanghyun quickly jumped onto his horse and glared at K who was approaching them on his huge dragon along with few other warriors, “Hurry, Wooyoung!”

     Wooyoung quickly strode towards his horse and straddled it. “FLY, JIYONG, NOW!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter