Preparation

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     “We have to go.” Dara murmured as she pushed Jiyong away lightly. Jiyong stared at her through half-closed eyes and nodded as he took small deep breaths. Dara stared at him, a small smile gracing her lips. He was gorgeous up close.

     She rolled her eyes. As if I don’t know that already.

     Suddenly, they heard the faint sound of a huge blast – an explosion. They turned and looked out into the clouds. Far, far away, in the horizon, there was a huge puff of black smoke and blazing flames. Dara widened her eyes as Jiyong and her quickly got up.

     The air suddenly didn’t feel so good, and it didn’t smell sweet or fresh anymore. There was a heavy feeling in their hearts slowly appearing.

     “What’s happening?” Jiyong muttered with furrowed brows. There was another explosion, and the space beside the smoke erupted into flames and smoke. Dara clenched her fist, “I feel the dark forces. We have to move.”

     Dara grabbed Jiyong’s hand and the two rushed up the stairs. “Are we under attack?!” Jiyong exclaimed. Dara clutched his hand tighter and gritted her teeth, “Seems like it.”

     “Dara! Jiyong!”

     Dara and Jiyong skidded to a stop upon seeing Wooyoung suddenly appeared before them. “We’re under attack!” he cried out. Dara nodded and pointed to where the explosions were, “We saw.”

     “We need to get to our underground base right now!” Wooyoung said as he turned and ran with Dara and Jiyong following behind.

     They ran past a beautiful fountain, but there was no time to stop and admire it. Wooyoung led them to two huge beautiful intricate doors.

     “Is the base behind?” Jiyong asked. “It’s underground.” Dara said instantly as she looked down and tapped the floor below her with her foot. There was a hollow echo.

     Wooyoung just smiled, “You’re good.” Dara smiled as Wooyoung stretched his hand out towards the floor.

     There was an amber light and the floor below started to crack. “Hold onto Jiyong tight. Both of you can’t fly.” Wooyoung smirked. Jiyong furrowed his brows, “Why hold onto me.”

     There were loud cracking sounds as the ground continued to tremble, and then suddenly, everything stopped.

     Dara smiled, “We’re about to fall, Ji.” “Huh?” Jiyong looked at her. The cracked pieces of the floor dissolved quickly and the next thing they knew, they were falling down. Fast.

     “Okay.” Wooyoung gasped as he turned around in time and caught Jiyong and Dara before they crashed into the ground.

     “You, okay?” Dara looked at Jiyong. “I’m-” Jiyong began. “No time. Let’s move.” Wooyoung hurried down the dark tunnel.

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

     We entered a huge room. There were so many people inside. No, not people. Angels. Bom, Seunghyun, and the rest were all talking to this young guy I’ve never seen before. But somehow, my heart was beating faster.

     “What’s wrong?” Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter