Operation C.R.I.S.P (Part Two)

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     “That’s a lot of sushi…” Dara mumbled as she stared at the mountain of sushi before her. “It can last us through the whole night!” Bom sang excitedly as her face flashed a smile which seemed a little…off.

     “Are you trying to kill us?” Jiyong scowled, “Death by too much sushi?”

     Bom’s smile immediately faded as she turned to TOP and glared at him, “That’s right you babo, are you trying to kill us?!”

     “The mega set meal was on offer…” TOP pouted, “And there are so many of us…”

     “We’re gonna get fat, Seunghyun, FAT!” CL screeched in horror. “I DON’T WANT TO GROW FAT~” Minzy cried out as she glared at the mountain of sushi as if it was her worst nightmare.

     Bom grabbed an empty paper plate on the table and dumped 1/3 of the sushi mountain on it. She shoved the plate to TOP who stared at her in disbelief.

     “B-Bommie?” TOP shook his head anxiously, “P-Please…no…”

     Bom smiled sweetly, “You’ll eat all this right? You will, right? You’ll save my fabulous body, right? RIGHT~??”

     TOP gulped and nodded, “Y-Yes, ma’am.”

     “Annoying.” Came a soft mumble.

     Everyone turned to Dara who was staring emotionlessly at the table. “Did you just say something, baby girl?” Jiyong furrowed his brows.

     “H-Huh?” she looked up. CL and Seungri exchanged looks and nodded. “I heard you say ‘annoying’ noona.” He said, “What is annoying?”

     “Or who is?” CL added with fierce, sharp eyes.

     Dara blinked just as a fly flew past. “That fly.” She pointed at the fly that flew away, “I saw it flying in circles. It’s annoying.”

     “Dang. Saved by a fly.” Minzy murmured as she now glared at the tiny innocent fly on the wall.

     Jiyong draped an arm around Dara and kissed her temple. “C’mon let’s just finish this sushi fast.” He said, “Dara needs to rest.”

     CL leaned over to Seungri, “Now what?” Seungri widened his eyes at her, We…We erm…we ask her questions?”

     CL bit her lip, “This is harder than expected. What to ask?”

     “Dara, do you know Nickhun and Wooyoung?” Youngbae suddenly spoke. Dara cocked her head as Jiyong fed her some sushi.

     “Who?” she furrowed her brows. “Nickhun and Wooyoung.” Jiyong murmured.

     “Who are they?” Dara furrowed her brows in confusion.

     *Silence*

     In the minds of the people other than Dara and Jiyong, there was a mini party going on with party streamers and fluffy rainbow pillows.

     “How can you not know them?” Bom pouted, “They’re your friends, aren’t they? Did you lose your memories?”

     Dara blinked as she darted her eyes downwards uneasily. “W-Well…” she stuttered. “You’re not feeling well, right?” Jiyong worriedly touched her forehead, “Guys, ask her tomorrow.”

     Dara smiled gently at him and gave a quick sharp glare at the people before her. They flinched.

     Seungri clenched his fist. No way in hell was he going to see his Dara noona act like someone she wasn’t. Imposter or altered personality…he was going to find out.

     “Noona-”

     “I’m tired.” Dara spoke as she got up while holding Jiyong’s hand. She turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter