Makeover

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third person’s POV

     After Dara had taken her test, she was allowed to go back home first since she was not allocated her class yet. 2NE1 had told her to wait in a café near the shopping district and so she did.

 

     “Thank you.” Dara smiled gently as the waitress placed Dara’s blueberry milkshake, strawberry cake, and chocolate eclairs in front of her.

     “Welcome, Miss.” The waitress smiled and walked away.

     “Mmmm!” Dara squealed excitedly as she stared at her food hungrily.

     She might have eaten a full breakfast just hours ago, but despite her petite size, she could eat A LOT.

     “It’s good.” Dara nodded her head as she popped a mini chocolate éclair into . She her lips and smiled giddily.

     Food always made her happy.

     She cut come cake and when it was halfway in , some cream got onto the side of her lips. “Oh.” She murmured as she tried to the cream away. But there was some which was too far for her to reach.

     “Napkin…” she murmured as she scanned her table, “Aisht, where’s the napkin?”

     She quickly slid off her chair and turned around, only to knock into a hard chest.

     “Omo, jwesonghamnida!” she bowed in embarrassment.

     “It’s okay.” A light chuckle was heard as Dara lifted her head.

     A guy with dark brown hair and kind-looking eyes smiled down at her. He laughed as Dara’s eyes widened. “You got some cream…” he pointed at the corner of his own lips as Dara furrowed her eyebrows and blushed.

     “A-Ah, is that so?” she mumbled in embarrassment as she looked around the café, searching for where the napkins were.

     The guy just stared at her for a moment, before smiling faintly. “Here, let me help.” He used his thumb to swipe the cream away as Dara watched wide-eyed.

     “I like cream.” He winked playfully as he the cream off his thumb.

     “E-Eh?” Dara was now beet red.

     “See you around, Dara.” He smiled cheekily and walked away.

     Dara was rooted to the ground for a good five seconds before she spun around.

     “How do you know my name?!”

     But that guy was already gone.

 

***

 

Dara’ POV

     “How does he know my name…?” I murmured as I slowly drank my milkshake.

     I shivered a little, “Seems a little creepy, huh?”

     “Unnieeee!”

     “Dara-ahhh!”

     I looked up to see my three new friends walking into the café and heading straight for me.

     Wow, they look gorgeous. How am I ever going to match up to them?

     I wear dresses and skirts a lot back at home. I only have two skinny jeans which I begged my mother to buy.

     My mother… I wonder if she and Appa are out finding me…

     “Why the blank face?” Bom sat down beside me with a pretty, kind smile. I shook my head lightly and smiled faintly, “Ani. Just doing some thinking.”

     “Well, hurry and finish your drink!” CL began excitedly, her eyes twinkling mischievously, “We have lots of work to do.”

     She and the other two exchanged knowing smirks as I felt a bad feeling slowly creep into me.

     “Uh oh…” I mumbled as I watch their eyes sparkle as they stare at me with huge grins.

 

***

 

Third person’s POV

     “M-Minzy!”

     “Neh, unnie?”

     “I-I think…this is way too big.”

     Poor Minzy was left helpless as CL and Bom laughed their guts out at Dara who had walked out of the dressing room with sparkly pants four times too big for her.

     Minzy smiled sheepishly as Dara stared down at her pants wide-eyed. “U-Unnie…mianhe, I got the wrong size.” She said shyly and hurried off to get a larger size.

     “BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Bom clutched her tummy.

     “You look so helpless and lost!” CL laughed.

     “I-I never tried on any of this...f-flashy clothing before…” Dara whispered shyly, “Dressing up like this is really new to me.” She tugged at her dark purple studded jacket and pouted.

     “This is nice, though.” She smiled faintly. “We’ll get it for you. It looks good on you.” CL smiled.

     “M-Mwoh? I-It’s really expensive…” Dara widened her eyes as she looked down at the jacket.

     “Don’t worry.” Bom winked as she pulled out a fancy-looking purse from her bag and whipped out three credit cards, “We have tons of cash here.”

 

     Jackets, caps, shirts, shorts, jeans, leggings, skirts, socks, shoes...

     YOU NAME IT. YOU GOT IT.

     “N-No…I don’t need that.” Dara stuttered as Bom held up a tight, y black dress and placed it in front of her.

     “Last one, neh?” Bom winked.

     “You said that three stores ago!” Dara whined as she looked down at all the bags she was holding, “I-I can’t make you guys spend more than what you guys already did!”

     “This is for our new quenka.” CL patted Dara’s shoulder, “It’s all worth it.”

      “Big Bang already told us about your story, unnie.” Minzy smiled gently, “You deserve to live a normal life now.”

     Dara couldn’t help but smile, “Thank you.”

 

***

 

Jiyong’s POV

     Aisht, where is she?! It’s already past dinner time!

     I-It’s not like I’m worrying for her…i-it’s just that… I’M HUNGRY.

     That’s right, I’m hungry. And she’s supposed to cook dinner!

     I looked over at the other boys who were also looking obviously worried and tense. After all, Dara had just met the real world.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter