Visions

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third person’s POV

     Dara hurried down the empty hallway as fast as she could. Her heart was racing uncontrollably and she had a horrible feeling in her gut.

     “Why is there no one?” she whispered desperately as a cold shiver went through her.

     She had come to school with Big Bang but as usual, they were swarmed with their crazy fan girls and she was helplessly pushed away. She decided to head to class alone, but she was obviously lost.

     And terrified.

     But who would be? It’s school, it’s daytime, and there’ll be the noises of students.

     But NO.

     Right where Dara was, the hallway was empty, and for some reason, the lights were dim, and there was no noise at all.

     Just like the many times Dara had tried to escape, the unexplainable ominous feeling welled up in her as she quickened her steps down the hallway that never seemed to end.

     “Please, I just want to get out of here.” She whispered while trembling.

     She had never felt so scared and helpless before.

     The lights flickered as a loud screeching sound echoed down the hallway.

     Dara lost it.

     She didn’t scream, but she had broke into a mad dash.

     The light continued to flicker as Dara turned down the hallway…and knocked into a hard chest.

     “Dara?”

     Dara looked up to see Jaejoong smiling down at her. But upon seeing her pale face, he furrowed his eyebrows in worry. “What happened?” he asked as Dara heaved a sigh of relief and slumped against the wall beside her.

     “The hallway back there…” her heart started beating faster as she shivered, “It’s creepy.”

     Jaejoong raised a brow and peered over Dara’s shoulder. He then chuckled, “Oh there. The lights there have some problems.”

     “They should be fixed ASAP!” Dara exclaimed incredulously.

     Jaejoong just laughed and ruffled her hair, making her pout.

     “Come on, I’ll bring you to class.”

 

***

 

Jiyong’s POV

     Why are they together?

     Dara and Jaejoong walked in, laughing and talking merrily. As Dara neared her seat, she stopped and looked at me, “Hi Jiyong!”

     I was about to ask her where she disappeared to when someone tapped my shoulder.

     I turned to see Jaejoong at his seat leaning forward with his elbows on his knees, “She came to school with you, right? Next time, take care of her properly.” He smirked and glanced at Dara was sitting down at her seat while talking to Bom.

     “Or…I can do it for you…” he trailed off, smirking at me.

     “In your dreams.” I spat. Jaejoong smirked and slowly looked towards the window, “I can turn dreams into reality.”

     I raised a brow and as Jaejoong cast one final glance at Dara, he flashed a knowing smile.

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

     I stared at the glass doors longingly, tuning out whatever Bom was spazzing to me about.

     I wanna go back to that beaaautiful place.

     “Daraaaa?”

     “Dara noonaa!”

      “YAH SANDARA PARK!”

     “Mwoh?!” I exclaimed in shock as I whipped my head to face a fuming Bom. She glared at me and narrowed her eyes, “You weren’t listening to meeeee!!!”

     I cringed and flashed a sheepish smile. It’s been a week ever since I enrolled into this school and let’s just say…I made really good friends.

     “Mianhe.” I smiled softly as Bom sighed. “I’ll talk to Minzy instead!” She turned to Minzy whose eyes had widened in fear.

     When Bom starts spazzing, nobody can shut .

     Everyone stifled silent chuckles as Minzy groaned inaudibly when Bom started opening .

     I noticed Jiyong staring at me, so I just raised a brow and flashed a small, questioning smile. He smiled and nudged his head towards the glass doors.

     My eyes widened as he mouthed “Let’s go take a walk.”

     I nodded excitedly and he smirked. “Dara and I are going to go for a walk.” He said as he got up. I jumped out of my seat and before Seungri could raise his hand in the hope of joining us, Jiyong grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

 

***

 

Third person’s POV

     Dara smiled softly as the warm sun rays shone down on her. She spread her arms open and inhaled deeply as Jiyong watched her with amusement.

     “You like this place.” It wasn’t a question.

     “I love it.” Dara smiled cheekily as she quickened her footsteps, heading straight towards the biggest tree.

     Jiyong followed after her, smiling as he watched Dara’s curls sway prettily behind her as her dark blue lace skirt fluttered beautifully around her smooth-looking legs.

     “I wonder if it’s still there…” Dara mumbled.

     “What is?” Jiyong asked curiously as Dara started to look down at the grass around the tree.

      “The dying…” Dara’s voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter