Secret 'Potion'

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What am I gonna doooo? I have like...two other daragon fanfics I really want to start on but I don't have the time T.T I already did the posters, description, and foreword for both of them...Blehhh, I'll start on them when I have more time xD

ANYWAYS, I just want to let you guys know that...you see, if you were an early subscriber of this fanfic, or my first fanfic, 'Change', you would've received this post on you wall saying 

Annyeong! Thank you so much for subscribing to ‘Change’! :D Your comments will be much appreciated as I love reading on people’s opinions and feelings :D

xoxo MarshieeBunny(:

 OR

Annyeong! Thank you so much for subscribing to ‘Locked Away’! :D Your comments and support will be much appreciated and loved ;D

xoxo MarshieeBunny(:

But now, I don't really have the time to go to all my subbies' walls and post them... :( I haven't been doing this for quite some time already >< And sometimes, when I post wall posts too many times, I have to wait for *blahblahblah* seconds before I can post again.

I'll try and start posting these comments again but please don't find me bias or whatever if you don't receiev them since I don't know where to start from.

But still, to all of you...

*Read the bottom, kay guys? ;D*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Third person’s POV

     His eyes roamed around her face, admiring her features as a soft smile painted on his lips. She stirred in her sleep, and snuggled closer to the only source of warmth in the room; him.

     He stifled his chuckle and bit down on his lip playfully. “Dara-ah…” he whispered, his voice holding a teasing edge as he brushed strands of brown hair off her face, “It’s morning…We have school.”

     “Five more minutes…” Dara groaned softly as she turned away, letting her back face him. Jiyong raised his eyebrows in amusement.

     He wrapped his arm tighter around her waist, and blushed when she snuggled back against him.

     “I’m that comfortable huh?” he whispered jokingly. “Like a warm…” Dara’s soft, muffled voice trailed off as she turned and snuggled her face into his chest, “fluffy teddy bear…”

     She pulled at the covers and sighed peacefully. Jiyong felt his heart beat increase as heat crept onto his cheeks.

     This isn’t good.

     He reluctantly pulled away from her and smiled as Dara groaned, not wanting her warmth to go away.

     “Yah, you sleepyhead.” He smiled as he poked her forehead.

     Finally, her eyes fluttered open, and she stared at Jiyong in confusion. “Get up now. We have to prepare for school.” He faked a frown, “Aisht, you sleep like a pig.”

     “YAH!” Dara shot up immediately, and Jiyong laughed at her bed hair. Dara blushed a deep red as she furiously ran her fingers through her messy hair.

     As Dara pouted and looked away, Jiyong peeked at her as his smile slowly faded.

     Even though she had just woke up, she looked so beautiful, so fresh.

     Thump. Thump.

     There goes his heart again.

     Dara slowly turned and looked out the balcony window, staring far into the distance. “What’s wrong?” Jiyong asked softly, even though he had a feeling he already knew what was bothering her.

     “It’s nothing.” Dara shook her head lightly and got out of the bed, “Thanks, Ji.”

     Jiyong nodded at her as she slowly walked past him. But then she stopped, and turned to him.

     “Why didn’t you ask?” she spoke softly.

     “Ask what?” he furrowed his brows.

     “How come I knew the house was burning.” She replied slowly, “I just suddenly freaked out.”

     Jiyong shrugged and smiled sheepishly, “I don’t know. I mean…I suspected it was a vision…”

     Dara stared at him for a moment, then nodded her head.

     “What am I going to do about my parents…?” she sighed softly, “They’re taken…Are they even my real parents? I-I…don’t know.”

     “One step at a time, Dara-ah.” Jiyong patted her head as she looked sadly up at him. He felt his heart break apart and he forced a small smile, “We’ll get through this together, neh?”

     Dara raised her brow and Jiyong tensed up. Dara then shook her head lightly as she smiled gently. “Thank you.” She said softly.

     Jiyong raised a questioning eyebrow and Dara flushed slightly. “F-For…you know…being there for me…” she then hurried out of the room before she became any redder.

     Jiyong just smiled and chuckled.

     “I’ll always be there for you.”

     Those words came out as a whisper.

     And he didn’t know why he said them.

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

     “DARA-AHHHH!”

     I flinched at hearing Bom’s loud voice and slowly turned around. Seeing the thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter