He knows me

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  This is gonna be a short chappie since I'm currently pretty busy and probably won't give really good updates for awhile...UNTIL FRIDAY TEEHEE xD   Not that long right? ;D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person’s POV

     “Kyahhh, how can you look so cute?!” Bom squealed as Dara sat down at the empty desk beside her. Jiyong sat two rows away from her, and two desks in front.

     “Mianhe…I didn’t wear the clothes you wanted me to wear…” Dara smiled sheepishly. “Aniyo, it’s okay! These clothes suit you so much better!” Bom chuckled as she looked around teasingly, “Look, the guys are all staring at you.”

     Jiyong unconsciously lifted his gaze as he looked around. Indeed, the guys in the class were all staring at Dara.

     Dara blushed faintly as she smiled, “Gomawo, Bommie-ah.”

     “Please pay attention in class.”

     Bom and Dara smiled sheepishly and turned their attention back to the teacher who was staring intently at them.

     But then, Dara’s eyes slowly drifted to the guy sitting beside her on her left. She didn’t dare to look at him yet, though she could feel his eyes on her.

      When their eyes met, Dara stiffened as the guy smiled widely. “Annyeong.” He mouthed as he waved his hand, flashing a cute smile.

     Dara smiles shyly, “Annyeong.”

     He was the guy from the café, the guy who knew her name.

     “I’m Kim Jaejoong.” He smiled kindly.

     “Ah…” Dara nodded, “I believe you already know my name.”

     “Oh, I do.” He smiled.

     Dara bit her lip, curious as to how he knew her name, “How do you know?”

     “You introduced yourself earlier on.” Jaejoong shrugged.

     “I-I mean…yesterday, in the café…” she whispered.

     Jaejoong smiled knowingly, “Let’s just say I know more about you than you know yourself.”

     He winked.

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

     I watched as Jaejoong flash one final smile before picking his books up and walking out of the classroom.

     Who is he? Why do I feel like…I know him?

     “Let’s just say I know more about you than you know yourself.”

     How is that possible?

     “Dara!”

     I shook my head as I looked up to see Bom frowning down at me, “Yah! I called you three times!”

     “M-Mianhe…” I whispered apologetically.

     “C’mon! It’s lunch!” Bom grabbed my hands and pulled me up as I looked around the empty classroom.

     “Where’s Jiyong and Youngbae?”

     “Seungri and TOP came by earlier and pulled them out.” Bom rolled her eyes, “Kaja, Dara-ah!”

 

     “Kyahhh, she’s hot and cute at the same time!” a girl squealed as Dara and Bom walked by, her eyes only fixed on Dara; the new queenka.

     “Yah!” her friend snapped as she cast Dara’s back a dark glare, “She’s the girl who came with Big Bang oppas yesterday!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter