It's Over

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

     “How many seconds are in a year?” I yelled as I shot a sphere of light flames at K. “31,536,000!” K smirked triumphantly as he avoided my shot and shot one right back at me. “That’s wrong!” I laughed, “There are only twelve!”

     “Twelve?!” K narrowed his eyes, “Did you fail maths?” I just smiled knowingly, “January 2nd…February 2nd…March 2nd…” I sang happily.

     K widened his eyes as he froze for a split second and stared at me. “Are you stupid?” he stated blankly. I felt a nerve in me twitch in irritation but I held back and smiled, “Maybe. But I am smarter than you for sure.”

     “You’re really not intelligent at all!” K laughed maniacally as he shot another piercing light sphere at me. I avoided it.

     “What will you get if you rob a weak old lady of her bag?” I asked. K shot me a judging look, “A bag?” “Wrong!” I laughed cheerfully, “A black eye! She has a walking cane!”

     As I laughed at my own stupid jokes, K stared at me blankly. “You are the most unintelligent creature to have ever walked the earth.” He stated expressionlessly. “Don’t get upset just because you aren’t smart!” I shrugged with a smirk.

     “Shut up!” he yelled as he shot a sphere at me. “Why did the chicken cross to the other side of the road?” I shrugged as I swiftly avoided his shot.

     “To get to the other side!” K yelled as he fiercely shot more fiery spheres at me. “Wow! Finally, a right answer!” I laughed casually as I did a somersault in the air and avoided his hits.

     I was being lame. But my plan was working. K was getting more and more irritated and infuriated by the minute.

     To many, it would seem like it was to my disadvantage. But really, I could turn the tables around.

     “Hey K!” I yelled as I laughed knowingly. “What?!” he spat furiously.

     “What do you do if someone asks you to look behind you?”

     “Look behind?” he raised a brow.

     I faked a loud gasp and a horrified face, “BEHIND YOU!!”

     He widened his eyes and turned around with wide eyes.

     Wow. He’s either plain stupid or plain dumb. Or maybe his head has already been messed up by my stupid jokes.

     A small smirk crept onto my lips as I lifted my hand and shot a large combusting light sphere at him. “UGH!” he groaned loudly as he crashed into the ground before him.

     I lifted both hands and used telekinesis to lift him off the ground. It wasn’t easy. His powers were repelling me, but I couldn’t let him win over me.

     “GO TO HELL!!” I screamed as I turned and flung his body into the crashed ruins of the roman-style building.

     Well he is from hell so…ironic much?

     I thought I was winning, and a small grin was starting to spread on my face, but then, as K’s tall buff figure rose up from the ruins of the building that were starting to burn, I knew I was in trouble.

     K let out a loud scream of frustration as power as ruins and shots of fire blasted towards me. I ducked and threw myself down onto the ground before me.

     “YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN WIN ME?!” he screamed furiously.

     I quickly scampered up to my feet as K stormed towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter